Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 am » by *WillEase*

Troll2rocks wrote:
willease666 wrote:
44z44 wrote:
You stupid shit why delete the dtv thread by me? http://www.disclose.tv/forum/so-it-s-an-alien-ok-lol-t79007.html

I saved the link and would be happy to post the article, because it was that much of a hoax slam.
Nice find Zaff. :cheers:

It was a link to this thread, and a picture of a sheep ? huh ?

Am I missing something ? Please explain

It wasn't a link to THIS thread. It was a link to an article that had NOTHING to do with it in fact.
I am making a thread about that article now...credit Zaff for finding it.
(Not as good as MY hoax bust on another thread but great just the same)

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 am » by Troll2rocks

44z44 wrote:
willease666 wrote:
44z44 wrote:I saved the link and would be happy to post the article, because it was that much of a hoax slam.

:cheers: Will.
Here you go T2R http://illuminutti.com/ancient-aliens-debunked/ancient-aliens-debunked-part-8/ and i'm well i'll lie and say i'm ok,i knew you must have deleted that thread because you were the last mod to post on a dtv thread at that time.

I must have made a mistake, repost it then Zaff, was that the link you posted ? I swear I saw a dtv url.

Stay well ya sheeple fuckery ya lol :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 am » by Troll2rocks

willease666 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
willease666 wrote:
I saved the link and would be happy to post the article, because it was that much of a hoax slam.

It was a link to this thread, and a picture of a sheep ? huh ?

Am I missing something ? Please explain

It wasn't a link to THIS thread. It was a link to an article that had NOTHING to do with it in fact.
I am making a thread about that article now...credit Zaff for finding it.
(Not as good as MY hoax bust on another thread but great just the same)

Let Zaff post it again Will, you've post whored recently eh eh. :cheers: Just kidding ya fuck lol

My apologies to Zaff, my head is frazzled over the last week.

I swear I saw a dtv url man. Maybe it was the same name as this thread that I took for the same dont know, either way post again zaffy. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 am » by Baboogdi

This guy makes over-simplified generalizations similar to those he claims to debunk. He mentions the copper-arsenic-nickel-bronze alloys used for the tools as if this is no big deal. So, where did the ancient stoneworkers find this technology. How did they figure out this combination of metals? And while we're at it how did the whole concept of metal smelting climb into their heads?
Also, even if the stone is sandstone the level of craftmanship is very high. If Mr. White will get a crew of stonemasons and give them a stone and copper-arsenic-nickel-bronze chisel and then have them duplicate one of the more precise stones then I'll be closer to believing his premise.
The fact that there are no trees in the general vicinity is a good point. Why would a bunch of natives all of a sudden decide to hike down the mountain, cut down some trees for rollers, haul them back up the hill to make a stone structure out of multi-ton stones?
No, Mr. White is reaching at least as far as those he claims to refute.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am » by Nihilgeist

Elnorel wrote:Meh he is generalizing and using conjectures, rehashing some established theories and making a case for them.

Explain to me Puma Punku and how could they cut Diorite Blocks into laser precision masterpiece.

Perfect symetry on Ramses Statue, I mean PERFECT. No stonemason today can do tis without computer and some realy precise tools.

Simple, the glory of god. Goooooooooooooooooooooood

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 am » by -Marduk-

Truthdefender wrote:Here it is boys and girls! The moment we've all been waiting for. Debunkumentary extraordinaire Chris White takes on Ancient Aliens. This must have just been put on youtube a few hours ago. Gonna watch it tonight. Enjoy!!!

FULL MOVIE

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/contact-2/

\ :banana: :alien51: :banana: /

I posted the vid on Giorgio Tsoukalos facebook wall... I'm curious about his reply.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am » by -Marduk-

What an arsehole, he immediately deleted my post from his wall.

Thx for the debate Giorgio.

:clapper:

Proof :arrow:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 am » by Baboogdi

Cia212 wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Chris has successfully debunked goof balls like Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion and a few others, I'm interested in watching this.

Why do you call them 'goofballs'?

Well, for one, Icke claims to be Jesus and says that wearing turquoise-colored clothes will vibrate you to a higher consciousness.

I've never heard him say either.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 am » by Cia212

Baboogdi wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Well, for one, Icke claims to be Jesus and says that wearing turquoise-colored clothes will vibrate you to a higher consciousness.

I've never heard him say either.

A correction, he claimed to be the Son of God, only hinting that he was Jesus, in a March 1991 press conference, this video is his April appearance on the Terry Wogan show.

Upload to Disclose.tv

On the same show he claimed the turquoise thing. You can watch him here - skip ahead to 11:00 in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are plenty more of his ramblings out there, just search through this site, there are dozens of threads about him.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 am » by Spock

Cia212 wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Chris has successfully debunked goof balls like Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion and a few others, I'm interested in watching this.

Why do you call them 'goofballs'?

Well, for one, Icke claims to be Jesus and says that wearing turquoise-colored clothes will vibrate you to a higher consciousness.

Are you telling me I just waisted $1,500 on turquoise-colored clothes! :hell:

PreviousNext