Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 am » by Pitchke

Debunk this mister white!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Archeology is based on assumptions. And religion is powerfull and had a lot of influence on archeology and censored alot. I know that in school you only learn things what is generaly accepted by mainstream archology. But I also know that the things I learned 25 years ago is a diffrent what they learn childeren today, because mainstream archeology accepted some other theories or has found out that it wasn't always correct!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:46 am » by Pitchke

Truthdefender wrote:Here it is boys and girls! The moment we've all been waiting for. Debunkumentary extraordinaire Chris White takes on Ancient Aliens. This must have just been put on youtube a few hours ago. Gonna watch it tonight. Enjoy!!!

FULL MOVIE

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/contact-2/

\ :banana: :alien51: :banana: /

At 25:10 They claim in this movie that the egyptians cut granite with a copper saw and sand. So why don't they use a copper saw like the egyptians used. In the debunk movie they use steel or iron saw with sand to cut small granite blocks!!!! This also doesn't explain how the huge granite blocks where made!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:56 am » by Bosb33r

Vatican had some money too spend :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:19 pm » by Elnorel

Look fellaz, it is very easy to debunk something. You just addapt some theory and some confirmed results to match the subject matter.
Provide some halfbaked examples and tadaaa (debunk bell goes off).

BUT debunking is nothing more than theorizing as the matter which is being debunked is a theory in itself and can never be prooven anyways.

Anchients knew a lot more than our "theorists" believe and what our comic books *khhm* sorry text books teach us in schools.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:33 pm » by Nilm33

I found the info compelling. Ive never really trusted those ancient alien theorists. Remember that the film maker stated that he believed there was indeed some unknown mystery to the ancient past, but that this was not it.

However this series helps feed into the belief in aliens. Further suspecting the coming staged alien invasion.
History channel is owned by Disney... Just saying...

The real question I have is when and how did the ancients aquire this advanced knowledge of mathmatics and architecture?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm » by Elnorel

Granted, theyre quirky and most of the time WRONG.

BUUUUT, the matter which they discuss is deep and technologicaly intriguing.
Their assumptions may be wrong, but the subject matter in discussion is beyond our current knowledge and we can theorize all we want, no none has answers (yet).

Thus it is pointles to argue who is right or wrong.
Noone is right. Some are only closer to believeing than others, that is all.

Be judge and jury by yourself alone, weigh the arguments and proof presented, and decide on that basis.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm » by -Marduk-

Elnorel wrote:Look fellaz, it is very easy to debunk something. You just addapt some theory and some confirmed results to match the subject matter.
Provide some halfbaked examples and tadaaa (debunk bell goes off).

BUT debunking is nothing more than theorizing as the matter which is being debunked is a theory in itself and can never be prooven anyways.

Anchients knew a lot more than our "theorists" believe and what our comic books *khhm* sorry text books teach us in schools.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm » by Truthdefender

Not as exciting as I'd hoped but definitely tops on attention to detail. Come on guys, we've all seen the puke Ancient Aliens sold from season 2 on, as interesting as they make it. One interesting point from the debunk is not so much the lies AA sells, but the details and opposing evidence they omit or suppress. Another interesting note, during the segment on the Medieval paintings, AA theorists claim that the depiction of the Glory of God, or angels in a cloud in the sky is an alien spacecraft; how ironic is it that ufologists and the community are saying the same thing about the same lights in the sky today. Much love folks.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 pm » by Elnorel

Some of us watch them to be amused, but the main reason is to see ancient mysteries they present for us to wonder over.
True, we have seen most, but now and again they present something even the seasoned DTV members can appreciate.

I have yet another one for Mr. Debunker(tm).

Huge squared stone block located near the city of Baalbek, in Lebanon, abandoned in the stone quarry from which it was extracted thousands of years ago. Weighting about 1050 tons and 72 feet long, the "Monolith" (its nick) is the largest piece of hewn rock on the face of the earth. Who could move it and how?

Like I said, simple copper chisels and sand saws wont matter in most mysteries, resisting even the strongest scrutiny.

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 pm » by novaone

I enjoyed the video, but I also don't subscribe to the either sides theory. most of the guys pushing the ancient alien theory are published writers. and they sure do have allot of books in the background when interviewed on the show. which leads me to believe they're trying to cash in on some valid mysteries that still can't be explained. on the debunking side, who go's out of there way to try and explain almost every ancient mysteries known to man in a 3 hour video. it wreaks of agenda even more so then Giorgio's hair wreaks of to much hair spray.

All i see here is pure agenda from both sides. I have a mind of my own and I have been known to use it when I'm not being a sheeple.

PreviousNext