Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 am » by Vulcanic

I watched this DEBUNKING video all of it. I love ancient history and i only want the truth and try to imagine it from all these ideas and i care less who is right or wrong i only want the truth.

I am a fan of ancient aliens watch it all the time, and even before this debunking video i did notice a few small things like weight errors ect ect but nothing that changed it or made it less believable.

This video does point out a few good things but they play the same games to try to get you to believe a lie.
like:

Ancient aliens say's puma punku rocks are red granite, diorite and andesite..

Debunker says Red sandstone and andesite..

Well fact is they are both are not being very detailed since puma punku is made up of red sandstone, red granite, gray diorite and andesite.

the groove cuts with holes were in the gray diorite wich debunker was calling red sandstone and with sandstone pictures.

debunker was right the largest rock is sandstone wich ancient aliens said was red granite

The Plataforma Lítica contains the largest stone slab found in both the Pumapunku and Tiwanaku Site. This stone slab is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide and averages 1.07 meters thick. Based upon the specific gravity of the red sandstone from which it was carved, this stone slab has been estimated to weigh 131 metric tons.

but the debunker was very poor at how they carved it (fits nice for red sandstone) but not gray diorite and he showed tools used in eygpt as if puma punku had the same tools ,copper tools to do it....

debunker also said puma punku looks s bad because people stole the rock LOL the ground is warped, there was a earthquake or sink holes or something natural, even that huge polished floor slabe is tipped up on one end, that has nothing to with people taking blocks, i personaly think puma punku was built on a weak foundation and over time it fell/sunk alittle.

but he does at other sites ancient aliens mention do get debunked pretty good so i give the debunker credit but to claim he could debunk it ALL was wrong and he was a epic failure in that mannor.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 am » by Temps13

il listen to this prick..but ancient pre historic technology,outsiders etc is not a THEORY its a proveable FACT..
why do you think the moons dust is 5.3millionyears old while our sun is only 4.5 billion years old? follow the facts ,clues,call em what you like,with no preconcieved notions or beliefs and there is no THEORY that can repkace the FACT that its all TRUE
you can call a conspiracy a THEORY but it doesnt make it not a FACT.
you all think youre so clever some of you are way smarter than me in most centiles but why cant you see whats right in front of you?
and why does it take my macbook pro half an hour on this site to post a couple of comments here,when theres hardly any traffic..ah its probably the high latency on my connection
:yell:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 am » by Cia212

Vulcanic wrote:Ancient aliens say's puma punku rocks are red granite, diorite and andesite..

Well fact is they are both are not being very detailed since puma punku is made up of red sandstone, red granite, gray diorite and andesite.

Where can I find mention of diorite and granite?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 pm » by Elnorel

Temps13 wrote:il listen to this prick..but ancient pre historic technology,outsiders etc is not a THEORY its a proveable FACT..
why do you think the moons dust is 5.3millionyears old while our sun is only 4.5 billion years old? follow the facts ,clues,call em what you like,with no preconcieved notions or beliefs and there is no THEORY that can repkace the FACT that its all TRUE
you can call a conspiracy a THEORY but it doesnt make it not a FACT.
you all think youre so clever some of you are way smarter than me in most centiles but why cant you see whats right in front of you?
and why does it take my macbook pro half an hour on this site to post a couple of comments here,when theres hardly any traffic..ah its probably the high latency on my connection
:yell:

Where did you get this data? Copy pasted from some site no doubt.

See? You prescribe to the THEORY of someone elses estimate, not measurements.
Have you seen the lab data done on those rocks etc?

It is easy to get excited over some claim, especially if it fits some perfect theory.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 4:29 pm » by Elnorel

Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Ancient aliens say's puma punku rocks are red granite, diorite and andesite..

Actually Pumapunku consists of a mixture of andesite and red sandstone.
Smaller ones are mostly andesite.

Even if ONE block of stone is perfectly cut and is from andesite, dont you think that is enough proof?
Proof of what you ask? I get you.

Well all theories proposed as to how the site was built, goes right into the toilet if thats the case.
Wouldnt you agree? Copper chisels, gimme a break. :alien51:

Further more, read this nice copy/paste:
Notable features at Pumapunku are I-shaped architectural cramps, which are composed of a unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy. These I-shaped cramps were also used on a section of canal found at the base of the Akapana pyramid at Tiwanaku. These cramps were used to hold the blocks comprising the walls and bottom of stone-lined canals that drain sunken courts. I-cramps of unknown composition were used to hold together the massive slabs that formed Pumapunku's four large platforms. In the south canal of the Pumapunku, the I-shaped cramps were cast in place. In sharp contrast, the cramps used at the Akapana canal were fashioned by the cold hammering of copper-arsenic-nickel bronze ingots.[9][13] The unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy is also found in metal artifacts within the region between Tiwanaku and San Pedro de Atacama during the late Middle Horizon around 600–900.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm » by Poooooot

Elnorel wrote:Meh he is generalizing and using conjectures, rehashing some established theories and making a case for them.

Explain to me Puma Punku and how could they cut Diorite Blocks into laser precision masterpiece.

Perfect symetry on Ramses Statue
, I mean PERFECT. No stonemason today can do tis without computer and some realy precise tools.

Exactly. Artwork and texts could possibly be interpreted incorrectly, but how do you explain things like:

Puma Punku

The Palpa Flat Mountain (FYI, there has never been any debris found from removing these mountain tops)

Sacsayhuamán (these stones were not naturally formed this shape - nor were they cut. They almost look as if they were heated until they were pliable, and then hardened in place)
(also note, these stone walls were built to be earthquake resistant)

And this is just the tip of the iceberg... Skeptics can easily dismiss drawings, and the theories of a kooky Greek guy with crazy hair, but there's no way you can write this kind of stuff off.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 pm » by Pitchke

Cia212 wrote:Chris has successfully debunked goof balls like Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion and a few others, I'm interested in watching this.

Chris White is a evangelist goof ball. He has an agenda and debunks everything. Its not that hard to debunk guys like icke, maxwell, tsarion...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 7:27 pm » by Elnorel

Yep, but explain that to the sheeple.

Debunking is soo easy. It is laughable.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm » by Eltorito

I find it always amazing that no one ever ask why all the great Pyramids and tech arrived almost overnight.

For thousands of years humanity accomplished almost nothing, and then bang within a few generations we build the biggest monuments known to man.

Align our buildings perfectly in north-south direction.

Not only that, we start the calculation of star movements.

How do YOU learn something THAT fast?

Should we not find monuments that “gone wrong”, early testing samples? :ohno:

To continue on that path;

Shouldn’t the people in Egypt not be way ahead of us if they are naturally so smart? :nope:

To put it simple is the knowledge gone with the “Teachers”? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 pm » by Cia212

Elnorel wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

Actually Pumapunku consists of a mixture of andesite and red sandstone.
Smaller ones are mostly andesite.

Even if ONE block of stone is perfectly cut and is from andesite, dont you think that is enough proof?
Proof of what you ask? I get you.

Well all theories proposed as to how the site was built, goes right into the toilet if thats the case.
Wouldnt you agree? Copper chisels, gimme a break. :alien51:

Here is my entire problem. The AA guys insist it's made of diorite, it isn't. They insist the largest stone is 800 tons, it's not even close. These stones can't be cut without diamonds or lasers, they can (even diorite and andesite).

At some point, these AA guys lose credibility for me. I can't trust anything they claim and, by extension, their conclusions. It's a little sad for me because I loved the show. I talked everyone into watching it. I should have done more due diligence.

PreviousNext