Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am » by Vulcanic

Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Ancient aliens say's puma punku rocks are red granite, diorite and andesite..

Debunker says Red sandstone and andesite..

Well fact is they are both are not being very detailed since puma punku is made up of red sandstone, red granite, gray diorite and andesite.

Where can I find mention of diorite and granite?

funny thing was i had hard time finding out some were sand stone , most sites only say red granite, diorite and andesite..

when i went on wikki it is tough finding out, they tend to mention a certain block and give info only on that block.

so i figured best and most reliable site would be the Geologist who dated the site, but they mention alot they didn't tell what the rocks were, so i started searching sites that were written before the ancient alien seires and saw they all listed red sandstone, red granite, diorite and andesite..

the red granit and red sandstone is easy to see the redish color gives it away lol but there are many grey rocks that have the amazing cuts most are andesite.

the mostly used rocks there are sand stone and andesite but like any growing city they got and rock they could find or bring there.

In the language of Quechua "Puma Punku" means "Gate of the Puma." The total area is about 2 square meters. km. In general it is a mound on top lined with large blocks of red granite, gray diorite and andesite - very solid natural materials, however, treated with incredible accuracy and precision. This is even more surprising when you consider that the weight of megaliths ranges from 22 to 400 tons. As they can be, not only to break off from the cliff, to deliver to the place, but also to adjust to each other without mortar, so that between adjacent blocks can not push through a normal paper sheet A4 - a mystery. But it is. Puma Punku in Bolivia - one of the most mysterious megalithic complexes in the world. Suffice it to say that in the XVI century. Saw him, the Spaniards came to a surprise that they refused to believe that this could be the work of man.

Opinion on the age of the buildings is divergent. Archaeologists date the traditionalists of about two hundred BC. People living in these places had no written language and the wheel, but somehow created complex architectural complex. It is considered that in its heyday Puma Punku represented a brilliant spectacle. However, the current understanding of the original value and the role of this complex is very rough due to the lack of historical written sources, and the ravages of time, particularly barbaric destruction of the stone blocks used for the production of crushed stone in the construction of the railway.

The largest stone monolith Puma Punku is a block of red sandstone approximate weight of 131 tonne and size 7.81 mx 5.17 mx 1.07 m second largest unit - about 85.2 tons of weight and dimensions of 7.9 m x 2 , 5 m by 1.86 m monolith Both are part of the "Platform of Lititz." Detailed petrographic and chemical analyzes of samples of masonry Puma Punku and stones from the surrounding fields have determined that the red sandstone blocks were transported from the quarry from a distance of 10 kilometers, and smaller blocks of andesite were transported from a distance of approximately 90 km. There are a number of theories describing the delivery of the stones from the quarries, but none of them is universally accepted. The most established of these involve a large number of people and the use of ropes llama skins combined with the artificial slope, but the embodiment of such ideas into reality is a difficult, even in our time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm i'll keep looking I knew i should have favorite those pages, try searching for certain things like, puma punka gate is made out of?
the gate, the H blocks, the smaller blocks with the grooves and tiny holes , the blocks with I's cut into them are the gray diorite and andesite. (from my research)

but won't lie it is tough finding a strait answer on what each rock is made of, and i found it hard to find anyone mention sand stone besides wikki, but when reading wikki you will see they are talking about 1 certain block not every block.

most sites just copie ancient aliens word for word.

but being the largest stone is red sand stone that what most of the more better sites seem to dwell on and then give cryptic answers like this:

The so-called Gate of the Sun seen at the back side.
Made of one piece of hard rock. Possibly it was a part of a large wall.

hard rosk don't tell you much :hell:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example, the Puma Punku see the huge diorite boulders over a meter in height, not just carefully crafted, and having a thickness of 6 mm groove running along the entire height. But that's not all. Inside the groove at equal distances made ​​a neat hole. How this can be achieved if the diorite - so hard rock, which is not easy to work with no trees, no bone or obsidian, or even iron and copper tools?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 pm » by Poooooot

Is that your blog or something? You've linked to it in every single one of your posts. http://oi47.tinypic.com/6ycpqs.jpg :headscratch:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm » by Pitchke

At 1:21:22 in the debunk video, Chris White is debunking the golden maya figurines that look like modern airplanes. So iff Chris white is claiming that these are weird representations of animals.

How is it possible that a model made like the golden figurines is flying much better than a model of our own aircrafts that exist today!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 pm » by Vulcanic

He claimed he could debunk ALL of ancient aliens and he did not, but yes he did for fact debunk some of it but by no means did he flawlkess debunk it it all to say its all fake and lies, there was alot still left that can be questioned :flop:

allways research yourself never trust either one to give you the full truth :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 am » by Greymoon

Truthdefender wrote:Here it is boys and girls! The moment we've all been waiting for. Debunkumentary extraordinaire Chris White takes on Ancient Aliens. This must have just been put on youtube a few hours ago. Gonna watch it tonight. Enjoy!!!

FULL MOVIE

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/contact-2/

\ :banana: :alien51: :banana: /

But he did not debunk the moon or mars
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 am » by Truthdefender

Vulcanic wrote:He claimed he could debunk ALL of ancient aliens and he did not, but yes he did for fact debunk some of it but by no means did he flawlkess debunk it it all to say its all fake and lies, there was alot still left that can be questioned :flop:

allways research yourself never trust either one to give you the full truth :flop:

Excellent point. Which is why it makes you wonder how some of AA's bs has never been called out before. Most main stream archaeologists have mainly stayed away from AA theory for sake of their reputations, so just the effort Chris put in is admirable. And he doesn't deny that something monumental took place in our past, he just makes an argument for the hyper-dimensional hypothesis without attaching loads of Christian dogma to it and beating the dead horse of Genesis 6. And I thought he did quite well at presenting his findings professionally and respectfully.

I appreciate the feedback in the thread from DTV also. :cheers: I do think though that many here have incorporated the AA theory into their world-view so deeply that they cannot objectively view this vid. I loved AA too! It was one of the catalysts that led me to Christ. But I smelled poor scholarship almost from the start.

Peace friends.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 am » by Chillitiger

Greymoon wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Here it is boys and girls! The moment we've all been waiting for. Debunkumentary extraordinaire Chris White takes on Ancient Aliens. This must have just been put on youtube a few hours ago. Gonna watch it tonight. Enjoy!!!

FULL MOVIE

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/contact-2/

\ :banana: :alien51: :banana: /

But he did not debunk the moon or mars http://mikebaras.blogspot.com/

It looks like that guy is trying to stick the Ahnk thing up the other blokes arse! Nice frame to stop on lol! :lol:
Maybe that was part of the sacred rights to learn the sectret knowledge, Count me out. I will stick with leggo blocks if thats the case! :D

I agree with the posts here. The AA theory might be wrong but there is some awesomely created monoliths and constructions that defy conventional wisdom. I love the giant stones at Balbeek, now that shit is just F'n impossible with anything we have today! period!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 am » by Vulcanic

Truthdefender wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:He claimed he could debunk ALL of ancient aliens and he did not, but yes he did for fact debunk some of it but by no means did he flawlkess debunk it it all to say its all fake and lies, there was alot still left that can be questioned :flop:

Excellent point. Which is why it makes you wonder how some of AA's bs has never been called out before. Most main stream archaeologists have mainly stayed away from AA theory for sake of their reputations, so just the effort Chris put in is admirable. And he doesn't deny that something monumental took place in our past, he just makes an argument for the hyper-dimensional hypothesis without attaching loads of Christian dogma to it and beating the dead horse of Genesis 6. And I thought he did quite well at presenting his findings professionally and respectfully.

I appreciate the feedback in the thread from DTV also. :cheers: I do think though that many here have incorporated the AA theory into their world-view so deeply that they cannot objectively view this vid. I loved AA too! It was one of the catalysts that led me to Christ. But I smelled poor scholarship almost from the start.

Peace friends.

He did point out alot things I did give some credit to a certian extent :flop: but not a 100% be honest come on, he didn't come close to debunking everything lol :flop: GOD will know if you LIE :mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok tell me this then, Was Christs FATHER born on EARTH or made of the EARTH??? If you say NO he created the EARTH then he was born SOMEPLACE ELES!!!! NOT OF THIS EARTH !!! A ALIEN TO EARTH. NO WAY TO AVOID IT GOD IS A ALIEN!!!!!! ALL OF THE GOOD BOOKS TELL YOU THIS, CREATOR OF ALL, HERE IN THE BEGINING, ALLWAYS WAS AND ALLWAYS WILL BE, Thats a long long way from EARTH space and time myfriend OPEN your EYES and SEE the LIGHT of OUR ALIEN LORD and PRAISE HIS SON the MAGICAL HALFBREED WHO BY DEFINITION BECAME A ZOMBIE AFTER 3 DAYS OF DEATH!!!

but keep in mind to he did play on words,, ancient aliens has like 4-5 people come out and talk, and there is the narrator he reads script then the history channel pieces it together
(in the way they want) .

The debunker refers to 2 or more peoples therorys as 1 therory ancient alien bla bla but it wasn't, its 2 or more peoples views and they are going to conterdict eachother in ways, they all got books/video/papers on different ideas , one will say they levitate rocks with alien tools another says they use the magnet field from the earth and another say ufo's ect ect but you can't really bundle them up into one ball (label) it's like the BIBLE a BUNCH of storys PIECED out to CREATE a NEW STORY to show what the PEOPLE PIECING IT TOGETHER want you to think.It's CALLED TV a wonderous crap machine we have to filter the clean water out of.
OUR job as the VIEWER is to UNPIECE it out AND THROW IT ON A WALL AND SEE WHAT REALLY STICKS....

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 am » by Truthdefender

AA has spouted so many straight false hoods for 4 or 5 years, so your right, might take a life time to point out all the fallacies, bad scholarship, and blatant sensationalistic lies.

But how about AA from an atheist perspective: :mrgreen:
ancient-aliens-the-shocking-truth-t61781.html

Oh, and these touch on it as well:
ancient-aliens-current-messages-t67756.html
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 am » by Vulcanic

SO DEBUNK THAT !!!!!, show me the full blown real deal ALMIGHTY GOD THAT WAS FULL BLOODED THAT WAS (BORN) ON THE EARTH BY NATIVES OF THE EARTH OR MADE UP OF ONLY STUFF HERE ON EARTH?

Zues was born offearth and later hidden on earth so his father didn't eat him.

christ father was not born on Earth

ect ect ect

the best thing to ask yourself is :
Ask yourself this then, Was Christs FATHER or any TRUE GOD born on THIS EARTH or made of the EARTH??? If you say NO he created the EARTH then he was born SOMEPLACE ELES!!!! NOT OF THIS EARTH !!! A ALIEN TO EARTH. NO WAY TO AVOID IT GOD IS A ALIEN!!!!!! ALL OF THE GOOD BOOKS TELL YOU THIS, CREATOR OF ALL, HERE IN THE BEGINING, ALLWAYS WAS AND ALLWAYS WILL BE, Thats a long long way from EARTH space and time myfriend OPEN your EYES and SEE the LIGHT of OUR ALIEN LORD and PRAISE HIS SON the MAGICAL HALFBREED WHO BY DEFINITION BECAME A ZOMBIE AFTER 3 DAYS OF DEATH!!!

and if i may of missed some remote earth born tribal god or pagan and native gods are those the ones you going to back up ?? Egypt has Lots of GODS that were born on earth but finding a church for them now adays might be alittle tough don't you think????

budda is cool :flop:

But if i could pick a god it would be
He is just and fair and loves us all!!! and rides on a chariot of the GODS!
It's Christs birthday and all i see is Satans Claws i mean santa in his red suit showing us some love! :sunny:
come on it's jollyest time of the year!! go shopping!

Ma I lived & live.... Now say that backwards... evil & devil I am? What? Life has to feed on LIFE to (LIVE) So let the feeding begin! Thank you GOD for the FOOD you gave me to kill to eat so i may (live) another day.

if i was a god , water would be fine make in in a million flavors and rocks they taste so good to humans it would make us act like cats around catnip, and they would be super healthy perfect for humans and animals and plants ect ect and there dead not alive and there is a endless amount so no one would ever starve....

I think I AM A GOD? or should have been ....
Last edited by Vulcanic on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext