Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 am » by Truthdefender

Why you yellin at me? And this weird point you are trying to make about God being an alien, at least by definition of the word; now apply that logic to the entities posing as aliens now, in reference to the ancient alien theory and you move closer to the truth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:52 am » by Vulcanic

Truthdefender wrote:Why you yellin at me? And this weird point you are trying to make about God being an alien, at least by definition of the word; now apply that logic to the entities posing as aliens now, in reference to the ancient alien theory and you move closer to the truth.

I'm not talking little gray men or green posing as gods, i personaly think if there is a god it's something so big so great so complex humans can't even begin to understand yet and this great life energy that binds all the planets together and us even can be called a alien too and its ok..

why is it so bad to admit and it is logic, a basic question the first question where does god come from?? not earth......

Ancient aliens is more or less saying that beings smarter then us came here and taught us about there god told us of a higher power or posed as that higher power,and i would believe them gods if they were more advanced they might know more then us right? These so called gods made love ate drank slept that is NO true god but they were Gods by means of being smarter more powerful and knowledge beyond us.

I would say a true god would be higher power and be none flesh that is life and sparks life on any world that can have life? the thing that makes all living things alive but it don't talk or tell us what to do we are just apart of it, it gave us some of itself so we could live and experence all his wonderous creations ?? i sound like yoda now! It's the force luke!!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am » by Elnorel

It comes down to this: Either you watch the show or you dont.

Move along.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am » by Opalserpent

Elnorel wrote:Meh he is generalizing and using conjectures, rehashing some established theories and making a case for them.

Explain to me Puma Punku and how could they cut Diorite Blocks into laser precision masterpiece.

Perfect symetry on Ramses Statue, I mean PERFECT. No stonemason today can do tis without computer and some realy precise tools.

I agree, he's a paid shill to keep the masses retarded. Who would watch his documentary anyway?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 pm » by Elnorel

Well you can watch it, but wht you get out of it is another story.

Its a witch hunt.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Writer

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm » by Mhillebregt

Troll2rocks wrote:
willease666 wrote:There is a reason it's called "Ancient alien THEORY".
It's a great show, regardless as to if you believe the THEORY or not.
Three hour waste of time if you ask me.

Watch it before you make that assumption, the first thirty minutes contain more proof than all of the ancient alien series combined.

Watch it, from what I have seen, its pretty good.

Information is always welcome but i can debunk him on some of the subject only in the first 15 min.
The idea that they had no anti-gravity is an assumption of his.

Look at coral castle or/and the secret of the universe of 2008 and 2009.
IMO, there is the solution to anti-gravity.

aswel the inside ramp to carry stones to the top is insane if you ask me. He talk about a stone of 130 tons.
that's 130.000 kilo's, so if the ramp was the way to do it , it had 1300 man minimum within that ramp.
Unthinkable imo.

it's also known that the pyramids were no burial chamber for kings or priests, they were buried in the valley of the kings. And what about the messurements of the pyramid. They messured in cubits, inch, cm, pi and phi.
These are no coincidences.
Then there is the next point, the stones were moved over miles, cut out of mountains. The pyramid if it was a burrial place would have been build in about 20 to let's say 30 years. 2.300.000 blocks. that's 1 block cut , moved and placed within approx. 4-6 minutes.

For the incan stones, there are sites that i have seen myself that there was a sort of hallway of two walls that exactly matched. The walls mirror each other, that's no easy task. But possible. depends of how exact i think, or maybe they used a mall sometimes.....

About the maya's you should watch " secrets of the supergods " don't let the title mislead you. There u can see that they were more spiritual than we do now. Hard to explain just watch.
We now a days, can't understand what that is , real spirituality, maybe some like that guy with the chi thing. Or that indian guy that doesn't eat, he's is or has being checked by scientist and they are clueless on how he does it. Then u have the young buddha, he's been followed for some days or weeks and he's in meditation without food or drink....

Imo, the problem is with all those debunkers that they haven't got the answers either. Or think we are now so much more advanced then they were. But i say go to egypt and see for yourself. we couldn't make the great pyramid today with these exact propportions. One man calculated the cost of setting only the chiefcorner stone on top of the pyramid...the cost would extend over 3 billion dollars for 1 stone. Do that times 2.300.000. That's 6.900.000.000.000.000 dollars or 6.9 quadrillion dollars, and thats only for putting the stones on the pyramid not even counting of the labour cost of cutting etc...

I do not believe in the ancient alien, but i keep an open mind on it because i simply don't know. It's always possible that alien visited. Only they did not build anything imo. We did, the humans of that time were more advanced then we think. Let's say something happened on the earth and lost billions of people, then ten thousand years in the future the find our building for example, where do u think all the metals are, or the paper books we made. They are gone, so if they had powertools thousands of years ago they would be gone today. The only things that could survive is the things burried deep in the ground in chamber for example, or thing made from stone.

Well from the quote, i think all information is welcome there are always things we learn along the way.
So keep up the good work.
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm » by Vulcanic

Mhillebregt wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
willease666 wrote:There is a reason it's called "Ancient alien THEORY".
It's a great show, regardless as to if you believe the THEORY or not.
Three hour waste of time if you ask me.

Watch it before you make that assumption, the first thirty minutes contain more proof than all of the ancient alien series combined.

Watch it, from what I have seen, its pretty good.

Information is always welcome but i can debunk him on some of the subject only in the first 15 min.
The idea that they had no anti-gravity is an assumption of his.

Look at coral castle or/and the secret of the universe of 2008 and 2009.
IMO, there is the solution to anti-gravity.

aswel the inside ramp to carry stones to the top is insane if you ask me. He talk about a stone of 130 tons.
that's 130.000 kilo's, so if the ramp was the way to do it , it had 1300 man minimum within that ramp.
Unthinkable imo.

it's also known that the pyramids were no burial chamber for kings or priests, they were buried in the valley of the kings. And what about the messurements of the pyramid. They messured in cubits, inch, cm, pi and phi.
These are no coincidences.
Then there is the next point, the stones were moved over miles, cut out of mountains. The pyramid if it was a burrial place would have been build in about 20 to let's say 30 years. 2.300.000 blocks. that's 1 block cut , moved and placed within approx. 4-6 minutes.

For the incan stones, there are sites that i have seen myself that there was a sort of hallway of two walls that exactly matched. The walls mirror each other, that's no easy task. But possible. depends of how exact i think, or maybe they used a mall sometimes.....

About the maya's you should watch " secrets of the supergods " don't let the title mislead you. There u can see that they were more spiritual than we do now. Hard to explain just watch.
We now a days, can't understand what that is , real spirituality, maybe some like that guy with the chi thing. Or that indian guy that doesn't eat, he's is or has being checked by scientist and they are clueless on how he does it. Then u have the young buddha, he's been followed for some days or weeks and he's in meditation without food or drink....

Imo, the problem is with all those debunkers that they haven't got the answers either. Or think we are now so much more advanced then they were. But i say go to egypt and see for yourself. we couldn't make the great pyramid today with these exact propportions. One man calculated the cost of setting only the chiefcorner stone on top of the pyramid...the cost would extend over 3 billion dollars for 1 stone. Do that times 2.300.000. That's 6.900.000.000.000.000 dollars or 6.9 quadrillion dollars, and thats only for putting the stones on the pyramid not even counting of the labour cost of cutting etc...

I do not believe in the ancient alien, but i keep an open mind on it because i simply don't know. It's always possible that alien visited. Only they did not build anything imo. We did, the humans of that time were more advanced then we think. Let's say something happened on the earth and lost billions of people, then ten thousand years in the future the find our building for example, where do u think all the metals are, or the paper books we made. They are gone, so if they had powertools thousands of years ago they would be gone today. The only things that could survive is the things burried deep in the ground in chamber for example, or thing made from stone.

Well from the quote, i think all information is welcome there are always things we learn along the way.
So keep up the good work.

:flop: well said.

:flop: coral castle is the key to understanding ancient tech, if a 95 pound guy can build coral castle alone then he knew something , and his words were he knew the secrets of how the Egyptian Pyramids were built.. and untill the debunker builds one or builds a coral castle alone by himself then i would listen. but to give answers without putting in the full storys is worthless too, (he did get a few things right) but by no means debunked it 100% as claimed

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 am » by Cia212

Vulcanic wrote: :flop: coral castle is the key to understanding ancient tech, if a 95 pound guy can build coral castle alone then he knew something , and his words were he knew the secrets of how the Egyptian Pyramids were built.. and untill the debunker builds one or builds a coral castle alone by himself then i would listen. but to give answers without putting in the full storys is worthless too, (he did get a few things right) but by no means debunked it 100% as claimed

The debunker needn't build one to debunk a wild theory. In the case of CC, the locals knew that Ed used some basic tools and block and tackle lifters. There are pictures of him doing it. It's quite a feat, a marvel even, but it didn't involve alien tech or levitation or any "forbidden" knowledge.

Here's how I look at these debunkers, if you can debunk several facts (in the AA case outright lies) in the first few minutes, you don't have to hit all of them. If he successfully debunks enough of the foundational facts the theory falls apart. In my opinion, he accomplished that.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 pm » by Poooooot

Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote: :flop: coral castle is the key to understanding ancient tech, if a 95 pound guy can build coral castle alone then he knew something , and his words were he knew the secrets of how the Egyptian Pyramids were built.. and untill the debunker builds one or builds a coral castle alone by himself then i would listen. but to give answers without putting in the full storys is worthless too, (he did get a few things right) but by no means debunked it 100% as claimed

The debunker needn't build one to debunk a wild theory. In the case of CC, the locals knew that Ed used some basic tools and block and tackle lifters. There are pictures of him doing it. It's quite a feat, a marvel even, but it didn't involve alien tech or levitation or any "forbidden" knowledge.

Here's how I look at these debunkers, if you can debunk several facts (in the AA case outright lies) in the first few minutes, you don't have to hit all of them. If he successfully debunks enough of the foundational facts the theory falls apart. In my opinion, he accomplished that.

Have you educated yourself with Coral Castle? I'm not going to do all the work for you, but you should read up on it. Especially the "little box" atop the tripod.

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm » by Spock

I think Ed moved the entire structure, what 10 miles away? By himself. At night. Using a pulley, and a flat bed. Weighing 115 pounds soaking wet.

That's some freaky stuff.

PreviousNext