Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:20 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote: :flop: coral castle is the key to understanding ancient tech, if a 95 pound guy can build coral castle alone then he knew something , and his words were he knew the secrets of how the Egyptian Pyramids were built.. and untill the debunker builds one or builds a coral castle alone by himself then i would listen. but to give answers without putting in the full storys is worthless too, (he did get a few things right) but by no means debunked it 100% as claimed

The debunker needn't build one to debunk a wild theory. In the case of CC, the locals knew that Ed used some basic tools and block and tackle lifters. There are pictures of him doing it. It's quite a feat, a marvel even, but it didn't involve alien tech or levitation or any "forbidden" knowledge.

Here's how I look at these debunkers, if you can debunk several facts (in the AA case outright lies) in the first few minutes, you don't have to hit all of them. If he successfully debunks enough of the foundational facts the theory falls apart. In my opinion, he accomplished that.

Have you educated yourself with Coral Castle? I'm not going to do all the work for you, but you should read up on it. Especially the "little box" atop the tripod.

yeah i noticed that box, i was one of the first people to upload coral castle videos to this site :flop:
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 pm » by Vulcanic

Spock wrote:I think Ed moved the entire structure, what 10 miles away? By himself. At night. Using a pulley, and a flat bed. Weighing 115 pounds soaking wet.

That's some freaky stuff.

yeah very weird seeing how he would tell the truck driver to wait around the corner for few min then few min later the truck was stacked with few tons of blocks ready to be moved.
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:26 pm » by Vulcanic

but his secrets might have something todo with this? i also posted the video here on dtv long ago but can't find it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Remiel

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm » by Poooooot

Vulcanic wrote:
Spock wrote:I think Ed moved the entire structure, what 10 miles away? By himself. At night. Using a pulley, and a flat bed. Weighing 115 pounds soaking wet.

yeah very weird seeing how he would tell the truck driver to wait around the corner for few min then few min later the truck was stacked with few tons of blocks ready to be moved.

Yes, there is no way a man that was 5' tall and weighed only 100lbs could do it with just pulleys and rope and a tripod. Anyone who believes that should try it themselves. I'd pay to see them try it. There is definitely something up with that little box. And since this man was able to do this alone, I am taking him at his word that he did have knowledge that we do not have. And my bet is, it had a lot to do with that box.

I've heard a theory that gravity is just another form of magnetism, so maybe there was some sort of magnetic power in the box? I dunno. I'm just shooting from the hip with that one. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

Yes, there is no way a man that was 5' tall and weighed only 100lbs could do it with just pulleys and rope and a tripod. Anyone who believes that should try it themselves. I'd pay to see them try it. There is definitely something up with that little box. And since this man was able to do this alone, I am taking him at his word that he did have knowledge that we do not have. And my bet is, it had a lot to do with that box.

I've heard a theory that gravity is just another form of magnetism, so maybe there was some sort of magnetic power in the box? I dunno. I'm just shooting from the hip with that one. :lol:

these rocks are placed all over the area i think the box combined with these rocks are the key

Upload to Disclose.tv

Remiel

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm » by Poooooot

I'm at work so i can't watch vids right now, but I'll check that out tonight! :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:07 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:I'm at work so i can't watch vids right now, but I'll check that out tonight! :flop:

It will get you thinking and I'm yet to see anyone talk about this tool besides weird usa..

ed put rocks with shafts on intersections on lay lines, these rocks can be turned to focus the energy on your body, and it does make you stronger.

not strong enough to lift a ton block but maybe between the wooden box and the rocks focused on him made it possible?

watch the video later and i would love to hear your thoughts about it, they have to be apart of it somehow, no other reason for ed to even put these shafted stones in the places they are in.
Remiel

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 am » by Cia212

Vulcanic wrote:ed put rocks with shafts on intersections on lay lines, these rocks can be turned to focus the energy on your body, and it does make you stronger.

I watched the video and I still think it was simple mechanical advantage at work...but Ed certainly fostered the mystery.

In the video example, wouldn't the magic rock have made them both stronger and weaker at the same time, since they were standing along the same line? Thereby disproving his own demonstration.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 am » by The57ironman

Shaggietrip wrote:
Some of the ancient works are at least, mind boggling. Which are simply swept under a rug with a lets move on. :headscratch:

.... :lol: ........................................................... :shock:

..ain't that the truth...?

.........but

:think:

....isn't there a rather lengthly video regarding the freemasonry symbols in everything relating to the math that leedskalnin used....?

there's definitely knowledge of ''some'' degree that he was privy to.... :owned:

:cheers:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 am » by Resarf

This has been on youtube for a couple of weeks but theres two reasons i dont want to watch it.

1. its too long
2. the ancient alien theory is fun and i dont want it to be debunked

PreviousNext