Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 am » by Cia212

Resarf wrote:This has been on youtube for a couple of weeks but theres two reasons i dont want to watch it.

1. its too long
2. the ancient alien theory is fun and i dont want it to be debunked

It did ruin the show for me...the 5 main guys on AA have been caught in too many lies. But that just makes the accomplishments of ancient builders even more impressive! No superpowers, just ingenuity and hard work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 pm » by Vulcanic

watch it, iot won't ruin it for you.. only things this guy caught was dumb stuff that doesn't even change the true questions, who cares if a rock is 5 tons or 8 tons ,, 1 ton is big enough to say wtf how?

Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN? on earth? if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sence!!

you do know all 5 guys got there own books and papers and that all 5 guys believe (different things) but agree on ancient alien god but thats as far as it goes, and that the history channel only has 45min for each topic so they cut up and piece together the ones they feel are real...you gotta know how tv stations work.....

i saw more lies from this debunk video in 3 hours then you will find in 3 hours of ancient aliens...

and here is the big difference between this debunker and ancient aliens :

Ancient aliens makes it clear,, this is my idea ,my therory,, that means its (unproven) they don't denie it or LIE they are upfront honest,,they use the words,, i believe, i think,in my opinion, ALOT , how can you debunk that??!!! lol

this debunker does not say, this is his idea, he says they LIE 100% and i can proove it 100% and spews so much hate because , like he said ,, he found jesus! bla bla bla ,, points out dumb things and lies badly,, example : you will see a (gray) stone and he says thats red sandstone lol ,, there is a reason we call red sandstone RED because it's REDISH in color!!!!

look at all these pictures of the rocks, are you going to say they all are red sandstone? i see 4 different types of rocks.. so can just throw away his debunking right there...

http://www.ufo-contact.com/pumapunku

and if you still say its bull then no matter what it doesn't change the fact all the good books tell you god was not born on Earth , he created Earth , meaning he comes from someplace eles and sorry to break the news to you all but that myfriends is called a ALIEN to Earth.... no way around it, so try debunking that.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 pm » by Poooooot

Vulcanic wrote:Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN? on earth? if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sence!!

and if you still say its bull then no matter what it doesn't change the fact all the good books tell you god was not born on Earth , he created Earth , meaning he comes from someplace eles and sorry to break the news to you all but that myfriends is called a ALIEN to Earth.... no way around it, so try debunking that.

Yes, some people have a hard time comprehending that extraterrestrial is defined as someone not of this earth. So, by definition, god and angels are extraterrestrials....
ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm » by theclarificator3

Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN?
on earth?
if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sense!!

You surely don't know a damn thing about God.
God never born because he has no beginning or ending.
Second: there are dimensions, realms INSIDE our physical dimension inhabited by Spiritual entities.
Ironically our enemies, the aliens, come exactly from that Intra-dimension, they are just a group of mascaraed fallen angels that want to deceived the people again.

Yes, some people have a hard time comprehending that extraterrestrial is defined as someone not of this earth. So, by definition, god and angels are extraterrestrials....
[quote]ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.

Observe and learn: Being in another parallel dimension doesn't means they are outside the Earth. They are within us, here, in a Intra-dimension, not outside. Thus, they can't be called as extraterrestrial never. Neither astronauts can be called extraterrestrials beings.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm » by Poooooot

theclarificator3 wrote:Second: there are dimensions, realms INSIDE our physical dimension inhabited by Spiritual entities.
Ironically our enemies, the aliens, come exactly from that Intra-dimension, they are just a group of mascaraed fallen angels that want to deceived the people again.

Boy, you seem really sure about that. How do you know?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm » by theclarificator3

People of today are fascinated and ADDICTED to extraterrestrials and lil orbs (US drones) in the skies, to find later that aliens were and will be always our enemies. If you are inside the pro-aliens movement I highly recommend you abandoned it before is too late. There is no way these aliens are good in any ways by common sense: slaving and barbaric-zation of the ancients, torture dreams of the current people. If you can't see this, you are blind as hell.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm » by theclarificator3

Poooooot wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:Second: there are dimensions, realms INSIDE our physical dimension inhabited by Spiritual entities.

Boy, you seem really sure about that. How do you know?

How I know exactly what? (there are several points in my quote)

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm » by The57ironman

theclarificator3 wrote: There is no way these aliens are good in any ways by common sense: slaving and barbaric-zation of the ancients, torture dreams of the current people.

....just for the sake of arguement.....what's ''common'' ....about that common sense...?

....................Image

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm » by Mhillebregt

You have to have information and a lot of it to come to certain conclusion of possibility.

What knowledge they mastered u can see in, for example, The documentary of Magical Egypt with Anthony West. Beautiful docu about the temples.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Read old scriptures, like religions ( not just one but multiple like bible, koran, torah, kabbala, buddha, hindu...) First u will not understand these... why? lack of information on what those scriptures really are.
To get a better understanding of these scriptures watch Santos Bonacci or Bill Donahue and 5T4RSCREAM233 on youtube.
They give a explanation that will blow your mind.

Look in the occult, like Freemasons, The vatican, Art ( Da Vinci, Michelangelo...)
Then look at the explanation given by 5T4RSCREAM233 on his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233 or Jordan Maxwell and many others that show you the symbols they use.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now watch The secret of the universe explaining coral castle....

Now if you have absorb this information, i think you will get a clearer view on what's happening.
You can see why the ancients wrote in pictures instead of words.
Also you can understand why "the elite" attack the brain with food additives and fluoride, aspartame,mercury, cell phones, microwave...etc.

Then you have the aspect of language. Occult meanings in english, like Jordan Maxwell explaines in his videos.

Still not finished.... This will make sense now too.
Thunderbolts of the gods.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now when you watch some spiritual videos, or look at david icke's information it's suddenly not so far fetched. You can put words taken for granted like "GOD" for yourself. That's allways the biggest issue around the world. ( Allah is god, no jesus is god, no vishnu is god....) it's all the same.

You also can see the symbolism used right in your face on t.v. and that's why they do commercials every ten minutes or so to make as much repetition as neccesary to brainwash the public. Look at the symbols use by the medical industry. the staff (your spine) with the 2 snakes going zigzag to the topv(energy, magnetism and electricity) with the 2 wings (right and left brain) with on top of the staff the ball (third eye). It's in your face but if you don't understand the hidden meanings of these symbols, you are in the dark.

And there is much more to be know, don't take anything as absolute truth, but in the end, after seen as much information you possibly can on all subjects, u know when truth is told, or that they dwell in just the stories. You can see when some words or names fall out of context.

I hope this will help people see the real shit that is going on in the world. And why.

Watch these and think about it.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:45 pm » by The57ironman

Mhillebregt wrote:You have to have information and a lot of it to come to certain conclusion of possibility.

What knowledge they mastered u can see in, for example, The documentary of Magical Egypt with Anthony West. Beautiful docu about the temples.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Read old scriptures, like religions ( not just one but multiple like bible, koran, torah, kabbala, buddha, hindu...) First u will not understand these... why? lack of information on what those scriptures really are.
To get a better understanding of these scriptures watch Santos Bonacci or Bill Donahue and 5T4RSCREAM233 on youtube.
They give a explanation that will blow your mind.

Look in the occult, like Freemasons, The vatican, Art ( Da Vinci, Michelangelo...)
Then look at the explanation given by 5T4RSCREAM233 on his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233 or Jordan Maxwell and many others that show you the symbols they use.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now watch The secret of the universe explaining coral castle....

Now if you have absorb this information, i think you will get a clearer view on what's happening.
You can see why the ancients wrote in pictures instead of words.
Also you can understand why "the elite" attack the brain with food additives and fluoride, aspartame,mercury, cell phones, microwave...etc.

Then you have the aspect of language. Occult meanings in english, like Jordan Maxwell explaines in his videos.

Still not finished.... This will make sense now too.
Thunderbolts of the gods.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now when you watch some spiritual videos, or look at david icke's information it's suddenly not so far fetched. You can put words taken for granted like "GOD" for yourself. That's allways the biggest issue around the world. ( Allah is god, no jesus is god, no vishnu is god....) it's all the same.

You also can see the symbolism used right in your face on t.v. and that's why they do commercials every ten minutes or so to make as much repetition as neccesary to brainwash the public. Look at the symbols use by the medical industry. the staff (your spine) with the 2 snakes going zigzag to the topv(energy, magnetism and electricity) with the 2 wings (right and left brain) with on top of the staff the ball (third eye). It's in your face but if you don't understand the hidden meanings of these symbols, you are in the dark.

And there is much more to be know, don't take anything as absolute truth, but in the end, after seen as much information you possibly can on all subjects, u know when truth is told, or that they dwell in just the stories. You can see when some words or names fall out of context.

I hope this will help people see the real shit that is going on in the world. And why.

Watch these and think about it.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

.......... :clapper:

.......awesome collection... :owned:

...thanks for posting these vids...i'm going to refresh myself with them...

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

PreviousNext