Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Writer

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 am » by Mhillebregt

The57ironman

Thank you for those kind words. I really appreciate that.

We all have to learn from each other. So i would like to thank all those people like Santos and Bill, Jordan, and all the others that share their knowledge on these videos to get a better understanding of what is really happening.

Upload to Disclose.tv

" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 am » by Cia212

Mhillebregt wrote:The57ironman

Thank you for those kind words. I really appreciate that.

We all have to learn from each other. So i would like to thank all those people like Santos and Bill, Jordan, and all the others that share their knowledge on these videos to get a better understanding of what is really happening.

What if what we learn, is that people like Santos, Bill and Jordan are lying? Or just wrong? Look into why Russell Pine changed his name to Jordan Maxwell...

Writer

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 am » by Mhillebregt

I know that there will allways be people that want to debunk others on those subjects. But i don't look at who saying something, i look at what they are saying. I don't know the reason of his name change and i don't know what that's got to do with the information he gives us. You can see the things he shows you.
Like the symbols that are used by the secret societies. And he gives his view on this. It's just information.

That's why i said: "don't take anything as absolute truth". See if the information holds up. And think for yourself.

In a nutshell this is what i believe now, and i act on it now. If my believe doesn't work out i lost nothing.
My believe for now is that i will meditate for 5 min. a day in a pitchblack room. I try not to think at all, close my eyes and just concentrate on nothingness. Let everything (energies) flow and try to let go of all that material, greed, anger, frustrations....etc. It's worth a try, especially in these end times or apocalypse (revelation) meaning for me removing the curtain between the left and the right hemisphere of the brain.

Like jesus said: "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye
are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing
a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he
entereth in."
My believe is that house is your brain.

If it doesn't work, well to bad i guess, but i didn't loose anything for trying this.
I use to smoke weed, drink alcohol, curse alot, be angry or frustrated for nothing. U only bring yourself emotional pain. That's what i let go for some years now. I only eat organic food and drink only juices of organic fruits or water. And nuts...delicious and very healthy. Just to balance my chemical system.

So for me it will be a WIN situation, or a WIN WIN situation.
That's how i see it.
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:36 am » by Cia212

Mhillebregt wrote:I know that there will allways be people that want to debunk others on those subjects. But i don't look at who saying something, i look at what they are saying. I don't know the reason of his name change and i don't know what that's got to do with the information he gives us. You can see the things he shows you.
Like the symbols that are used by the secret societies. And he gives his view on this. It's just information.

That's why i said: "don't take anything as absolute truth". See if the information holds up. And think for yourself.

In Russell's case it directly shows that he's lying.

Also, in these videos, none of them are quoting the ancient texts themselves. Why is that? We're told that the Egyptians believed so and so - so where do the Egyptians say this? How do we see if the information holds up, if we're never given sources? You would agree it makes the job pretty hard, right?

Writer

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 am » by Mhillebregt

I totally agree that it's the most difficult thing.

In the case of jordan, he has video explaining law and language coincidences.
Like with the banks, u find banks alongside the river(riverbanks) that controle the currency ($).
a ship goes through a canal (birthcanal) the ship lays on the doc(tor) where the product is taken of the ship. (the baby), u will have to have a certificate of manifest ( like your birthcertificate).

English can have very occult (hidden) meanings in the words, we just don't think about them but everybody knows them. If somebody is crazy or something like that, we say : he's not in his right mind.
Or what about government, to rule the mind.

The elite in my oppinion know how to do this and maybe some have done this. (opening the third eye).
Example from starwars and the force.... somebody who has opened that eye can manipulate the people that only use the left brain much easier. That's why they get those people behind them.

If you open the third eye u will use 100% of your total brain capacity. And you will have no need for them (the system) anymore. Like that indian guy who doesn't drink and eat. Here in the netherlands we have a guy who can stand in ice and keep himself warm with meditation.
Think about this one......

God is I AM THAT I (EYE) AM, god is light, light is love and love is truth.

That is why i said " AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE"

See what i mean.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 am » by Cia212

Mhillebregt wrote:I totally agree that it's the most difficult thing.

In the case of jordan, he has video explaining law and language coincidences.
Like with the banks, u find banks alongside the river(riverbanks) that controle the currency ($).
a ship goes through a canal (birthcanal) the ship lays on the doc(tor) where the product is taken of the ship. (the baby), u will have to have a certificate of manifest ( like your birthcertificate).

English can have very occult (hidden) meanings in the words, we just don't think about them but everybody knows them. If somebody is crazy or something like that, we say : he's not in his right mind.
Or what about government, to rule the mind.

The elite in my oppinion know how to do this and maybe some have done this. (opening the third eye).
Example from starwars and the force.... somebody who has opened that eye can manipulate the people that only use the left brain much easier. That's why they get those people behind them.

If you open the third eye u will use 100% of your total brain capacity. And you will have no need for them (the system) anymore. Like that indian guy who doesn't drink and eat. Here in the netherlands we have a guy who can stand in ice and keep himself warm with meditation.
Think about this one......

God is I AM THAT I (EYE) AM, god is light, light is love and love is truth.

That is why i said " AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE"

See what i mean.

I've seen that video from Russell and heard it refuted by linguists. In fairness, they aren't using their third eye, only languages, meanings and history...so what can they really know.

Writer

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 am » by Mhillebregt

imo, a riverbank controls the currency.(the flow of water).
A bank controls the currency.(the money).
This is fact.
I don't care what a so called linguist says. imo, it's not a matter of language.

Even if we let Russel out of this completely, there are numerous books on freemasons, illuminatie and what not. and not only from this century. Try reading really old alchemist books. It's like reading a bible.
imo, because the workings of the body, cosmos, galaxy's, molecules are all the same we all have the same cycle. Now we have all these thing apart from one other. And i think if it is all the same you can tell a story that in one story tells it all. That's why people don't understand these days because of compartmentalisation.

That's why i picked those people.
Bill tells from religious perspective,santos from astrology perspective, starscream from ancient egypts perspective, secret of the universe from technological perspective and russel from linguistic perspective u have the musical (johan Oldenkamp, geomatrical ( nassim haramein ) and mathmetical ( PYRAMIDS SECRETS REVEALED, or marko rodin) perspective

The only thing that can make u certain on that subject is to experience it.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 am » by The57ironman

Mhillebregt wrote:imo, a riverbank controls the currency.(the flow of water).
A bank controls the currency.(the money).
This is fact.
I don't care what a so called linguist says. imo, it's not a matter of language.

Even if we let Russel out of this completely, there are numerous books on freemasons, illuminatie and what not. and not only from this century. Try reading really old alchemist books. It's like reading a bible.
imo, because the workings of the body, cosmos, galaxy's, molecules are all the same we all have the same cycle. Now we have all these thing apart from one other. And i think if it is all the same you can tell a story that in one story tells it all. That's why people don't understand these days because of compartmentalisation.

That's why i picked those people.
Bill tells from religious perspective,santos from astrology perspective, starscream from ancient egypts perspective, secret of the universe from technological perspective and russel from linguistic perspective u have the musical (johan Oldenkamp, geomatrical ( nassim haramein ) and mathmetical ( PYRAMIDS SECRETS REVEALED, or marko rodin) perspective

The only thing that can make u certain on that subject is to experience it.

.....it's all part of this wonderful journey...i love it

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Writer

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 am » by Mhillebregt

Me too, thanks for this nice conversation and i wish you a nice journey...

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 am » by Vulcanic

theclarificator3 wrote:Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN?
on earth?
if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sense!!

You surely don't know a damn thing about God.
God never born because he has no beginning or ending.
Second: there are dimensions, realms INSIDE our physical dimension inhabited by Spiritual entities.
Ironically our enemies, the aliens, come exactly from that Intra-dimension, they are just a group of mascaraed fallen angels that want to deceived the people again.

Yes, some people have a hard time comprehending that extraterrestrial is defined as someone not of this earth. So, by definition, god and angels are extraterrestrials....
ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.

Observe and learn: Being in , not outside. Thus, they can't be called as extraterrestrial never. Neither astronauts can be called extraterrestrials beings.

Your missing my point,, look up the word alien, to be of this planet for 1 you MUST be born here and MADE of the same stuff the Earth is..

plus i know alot about gods, ancient aliens refers to gods like Zues , Odin, Horus,Set, Enki, Nammmah, Thor,Titans and nephilims , ect ect these gods are the claimed gods who built citys taught us how to do things, building, math ect ect none of these gods were born on earth,,

you believe in a even higher power (as do i) wich allways was and allways will be,, wich by definition is STILL not a Earthling, you have to be BORN HERE or created out of Earth. thats the human definition.

astronauts can be called extraterrestrials beings?? only if the astronauts were born on another planet.....

as for::
another parallel dimension doesn't means they are outside the Earth. They are within us, here, in a Intra-dimension

that is Alien again,, Is that not, Not of this Earth? This Earth This Earth!! Born here Born here ! those are the key words. unless this being is created outta our earth energy or apart of this earth i would think it would be alien.

a earthing will have the things earth is in there body,, zinc iron minerals and salt you won't find anything ALIEN in any living thing that came from the Earth ect ect everything alive on earth shares this..

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext