Ancient Aliens Debunked, Trailer 2012

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 am » by Opalserpent

I see this bloke likes debunking everyone into alternative science and thought.

I found this on the zero point website

http://www.zeropoint.org/2011/02-26.html

BEEN WATCHING a few different debunking videos today, two by Chris White debunking Gregg Braden and David Icke, and one by Elliot Nesch refuting the claims made in Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist movie. These three debunkers are obviously devout Christians, and their focus is on tearing down the New Age dogma only to erect their own Christian dogmas.

In his critique of Braden, Chris White does a very good job at presenting the multitude of holes in Braden's dogma. And then he does something very strange: towards the end of his documentary, White suddenly presents his own fundamentalist Christian dogma as an alternative perspective to Braden's New Age dogma, as if these are the only two options. And by doing that, he plays right into the hands of the New Age movement which can dismiss his pertinent critique of Braden as the reaction of a Christian.

The one above is also quite astonishing because, after taking David Icke to task for presenting unfounded New Age philosophy, White then feels perfectly justified towards the end of his critique in presenting his own fundamentalist Christian dogma, again as if this is the only alternative.

So White finds (often legitimate) errors and inconsistencies in the work of Icke and Braden, but then is quite happy to erect his own Christian dogma that is equally full of errors and inconsistencies. This is bizarre! The guy shows he has a brain, before giving it up to promote mindless religious belief!

This bloke is not into new age thinking at all and is obviously pushing his fundamentalist christian agenda.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/2012/01 ... e-khazars/

http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/

This is strange, in his nowwhere to run beliefs at the bottom one could become confused :?

The image is too large to post from this website but it clearly has his name attached to it.

The New World Order
We believe that the belief in the so called “New World Order” is biblical, and that those behind it are united not by any particular organization or race, but by various degrees of satanic worship. Their ultimate goal is to set up a system which the “anti-christ” will preside over, and it will be from that platform that he will try to force the world to worship him.
We also honestly believe that at this point Satan does not care if people know about the nuts and bolts of the “new world order” system, because he seems to use this knowledge to get people indoctrinated into the “new age”,which is a mindset that will help pave the way for his acceptance.

Is he suggesting that we are all satanists because we are into new age knowledge and thinking?

So if he believes in a physical satan from hell then we can see that his ideologies are perhaps more
fundamentalist in his beliefs.

There are plenty of atheists on this website. I'm christian but I still believe in the ancient alien theory because of overwhelming anomalies in history that just don't add up.

I can see this bloke is hardcore but not one of us. :nope:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 am » by mediasorcery

debunk one agenda and replace it with another, hmmm.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm » by Daemonfoe

Truthdefender wrote:
Jet17 wrote:Well this is a piece of crap I will be sure to miss.

you can't debunk ancient aliens series, because it is a theory and filled with alternative speculation of events.
which if you think about it is nothing more than what the bible and others do in regards to finding something and claim that it mean (X)

like the recent coffin finding that is allegedly of the bible that has a few scribbles, biblical scholars think it's of some importance, when other non biblical scholars think they are blowing smoke out of their ass...

so I will ask how do you debunk unproven theories with other unproven theories?

I don't think you can. considering this show is made to help you examine what we are really told and help look at it in another light based on some findings and full of opinions, from both sides.

True dat, it is just a 'theory.' But like the still unproven theory of evolution, those pushing said theory are making factual claims which are also unproven. It is these claims which are fair game for analysis and debunking. Unlike most of this crowd, I prefer studying all sides of a theory or philosophy. I do not dogmatically accept anything.

A theory is not a hypothesis. Theories are proven to be true.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 pm » by Rydher

Jet17 wrote:so I will ask how do you debunk unproven theories with other unproven theories?

I don't think you can.

You seem to have no problem doing it with 9/11. Except you use unproven theories to disprove proven ones. Even more illogical.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am » by Jet17

Rydher wrote:
Jet17 wrote:so I will ask how do you debunk unproven theories with other unproven theories?

I don't think you can.

You seem to have no problem doing it with 9/11. Except you use unproven theories to disprove proven ones. Even more illogical.

Yeah........

uhhhhhh......

something like that.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 am » by Iamthatiam

Sure, debunk a show based on a wide range of dated and authenticated archeological discoveries, and replace it all for the already proven fake shroud of turin!!! 8-)

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 am » by Germanpils

theres NOTHING to debunk about ancient aliens just for 1 reason,

we dont know SHIT about our history except from books, but whos to say
to trust in books or not.

this is the only reason we have to make fucking theories about our histories,
you can be the guy who believes in the bible that says adam and eve (2 family members)
created the rest of the population (ignoring incest of course)

also you can be the guy making whole new ideas how we came here,

you can be the guy doing research and can say from a serious side that we were visited by
ET's.

you can be the guy who made real research (like Van Daeniken), or you can be that moron
listening to the mainstream science that got their commands (for you to believe in) from way above.

ABSOLUTE FACT IS, WE DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY, THATS WHY WE ARE LEFT WITH THEORIES.

theres absolutely NO EVIDENCE about our history (as they tell us)

this is seriously between you and everyone else, make your own theory, if it sounds

authentic to you, please, believe in it, if it doesnt, dont let bad influence get to you.

our history is way more undiscovered than our future, and the only way we can learn in future,
is to learn from our history, period!
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 am » by Germanpils

and btw, Ancient Aliens has never claimed anything, ancient aliens is pure inspiration to people who are interested in history,
they show us places, give us theories, they dont say believe in this and that, they make examples!

theres just nothing to debunk about AA

get over it!
(KRS-ONE)

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 am » by The57ironman

Germanpils wrote:theres NOTHING to debunk about ancient aliens just for 1 reason,

you can be the guy who believes in the bible that says adam and eve (2 family members)

you can be the guy doing research and can say from a serious side that we were visited by
ET's.

you can be the guy who made real research (like Van Daeniken), or you can be that moron
listening to the mainstream science that got their commands (for you to believe in) from way above.

ABSOLUTE FACT IS, WE DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY, THATS WHY WE ARE LEFT WITH THEORIES.

this is seriously between you and everyone else, make your own theory, if it sounds

authentic to you, please, believe in it, if it doesnt, dont let bad influence get to you.

our history is way more undiscovered than our future, and the only way we can learn in future,

:flop: .....absolutely....we are here on this website looking for vindication to our thinking....
....i can use my own discernment and don't need what the rich folks published hundreds of years ago....

(or somethin' like that..)....Image
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:49 am » by Germanpils

The57ironman wrote:
Germanpils wrote:theres NOTHING to debunk about ancient aliens just for 1 reason,

ET's.

:flop: .....absolutely....we are here on this website looking for vindication to our thinking....
....i can use my own discernment and don't need what the rich folks published hundreds of years ago....

(or somethin' like that..)....Image

full agreement :clapper:
(KRS-ONE)

PreviousNext