Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 am » by Spock

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 am » by Germanpils

Ask yourself the question, [...]

;)
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 am » by Constabul

Pretty much all one need to see was in Season 1 & 2, after that it just became about how to keep the subject going, and keep a series making money.

Was kind of disappointed.. it is indeed fun to watch different segments trying to debunk speculative opinions tho..Really shows where the battleground is.

I'm going to reserves the rest my comments on this thread at that.
:censored:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 am » by One-23

Well here's another episode to debunk

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

*DEBUNKED* ??
Chris white claims that Whistling would not be the language of the Clangers due to the vaccuum of space..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Huh!

:bang;

they are not puppets

duh!
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 pm » by Phaeton

Opalserpent wrote:I see this bloke likes debunking everyone into alternative science and thought.

I found this on the zero point website

http://www.zeropoint.org/2011/02-26.html

BEEN WATCHING a few different debunking videos today, two by Chris White debunking Gregg Braden and David Icke, and one by Elliot Nesch refuting the claims made in Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist movie. These three debunkers are obviously devout Christians, and their focus is on tearing down the New Age dogma only to erect their own Christian dogmas.

In his critique of Braden, Chris White does a very good job at presenting the multitude of holes in Braden's dogma. And then he does something very strange: towards the end of his documentary, White suddenly presents his own fundamentalist Christian dogma as an alternative perspective to Braden's New Age dogma, as if these are the only two options. And by doing that, he plays right into the hands of the New Age movement which can dismiss his pertinent critique of Braden as the reaction of a Christian.

The one above is also quite astonishing because, after taking David Icke to task for presenting unfounded New Age philosophy, White then feels perfectly justified towards the end of his critique in presenting his own fundamentalist Christian dogma, again as if this is the only alternative.

So White finds (often legitimate) errors and inconsistencies in the work of Icke and Braden, but then is quite happy to erect his own Christian dogma that is equally full of errors and inconsistencies. This is bizarre! The guy shows he has a brain, before giving it up to promote mindless religious belief!

This bloke is not into new age thinking at all and is obviously pushing his fundamentalist christian agenda.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/2012/01 ... e-khazars/

-:http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun:/-

This is strange, in his nowwhere to run beliefs at the bottom one could become confused :?

The image is too large to post from this website but it clearly has his name attached to it.

The New World Order
We believe that the belief in the so called “New World Order” is biblical, and that those behind it are united not by any particular organization or race, but by various degrees of satanic worship. Their ultimate goal is to set up a system which the “anti-christ” will preside over, and it will be from that platform that he will try to force the world to worship him.
We also honestly believe that at this point Satan does not care if people know about the nuts and bolts of the “new world order” system, because he seems to use this knowledge to get people indoctrinated into the “new age”,which is a mindset that will help pave the way for his acceptance.

Is he suggesting that we are all satanists because we are into new age knowledge and thinking?

So if he believes in a physical satan from hell then we can see that his ideologies are perhaps more
fundamentalist in his beliefs.

There are plenty of atheists on this website. I'm christian but I still believe in the ancient alien theory because of overwhelming anomalies in history that just don't add up.

I can see this bloke is hardcore but not one of us. :nope:

Agree with your critique on mr. White. And I think AA is quite obviously pushing one interpretation of the information at hand. But thats why its called 'Ancient Aliens', isnt it. I do not agree with their conclusions in that respect.

Btw, this link: 'http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/' has a malware infection [using AVG antivirus].. Heads up.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous