Ancient Aliens Debunked, Trailer 2012

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 am » by Truthdefender

Excellent New World Order researcher and debunkumentary producer Chris White takes on Ancient Aliens.
Due to the massive scope of this topic, documentary is scheduled for release this fall. Can't wait!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/user/Knowwheretorun1984
http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/

:banana: :dancing: :banana: :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am » by Daemonfoe

Let me guess... they're going to say "It's not really aliens, it's GOD!"?

Come on... really? GOD?! Get a grip.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:29 am » by 2020

This makes me think that the series has some truth thrown in, why go to such lengths to debunk it? :owned:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:32 am » by Daemonfoe

Ok, now i remember why I stopped visiting the forums...

Truth to "it's not god it's aliens"? First of all, prove god exists, then you can attempt to prove ancient aliens were god.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am » by The57ironman

Daemonfoe wrote:Let me guess... they're going to say "It's not really aliens, it's GOD!"?

Come on... really? GOD?! Get a grip.

hey , he's the most ancient of extraterrestrials... :mrcool:

:cheers:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am » by Jet17

Well this is a piece of crap I will be sure to miss.

you can't debunk ancient aliens series, because it is a theory and filled with alternative speculation of events.
which if you think about it is nothing more than what the bible and others do in regards to finding something and claim that it mean (X)

like the recent coffin finding that is allegedly of the bible that has a few scribbles, biblical scholars think it's of some importance, when other non biblical scholars think they are blowing smoke out of their ass...

so I will ask how do you debunk unproven theories with other unproven theories?

I don't think you can. considering this show is made to help you examine what we are really told and help look at it in another light based on some findings and full of opinions, from both sides.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 am » by Truthdefender

Jet17 wrote:Well this is a piece of crap I will be sure to miss.

you can't debunk ancient aliens series, because it is a theory and filled with alternative speculation of events.
which if you think about it is nothing more than what the bible and others do in regards to finding something and claim that it mean (X)

like the recent coffin finding that is allegedly of the bible that has a few scribbles, biblical scholars think it's of some importance, when other non biblical scholars think they are blowing smoke out of their ass...

so I will ask how do you debunk unproven theories with other unproven theories?

I don't think you can. considering this show is made to help you examine what we are really told and help look at it in another light based on some findings and full of opinions, from both sides.

True dat, it is just a 'theory.' But like the still unproven theory of evolution, those pushing said theory are making factual claims which are also unproven. It is these claims which are fair game for analysis and debunking. Unlike most of this crowd, I prefer studying all sides of a theory or philosophy. I do not dogmatically accept anything.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 am » by Mozi!!a

2020 wrote:This makes me think that the series has some truth thrown in, why go to such lengths to debunk it? :owned:

:flop: :cheers:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 am » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 am » by Rinzler

Next