Ancient Aliens - Gods And Aliens (FULL)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 6:37 am » by Canubis

0203- epp 3 should be available to stream by now..??
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 am » by lamonema

I just got done watching the latest episode about Atlantis, man it was good. It showed much of what i have theorized myself. There is so much more to find, i wish every episode was two hours, so i just restarted it just to make it sink in better. I :love: this stuff, and i find it odd how close much of this episode followed the theories freedomofwill and myself have discused in a past post. I just wish i could remeber which one it was. Simply Amazing! Oh and BTW i think i mentioned a while back that Cuba would play and important role, or not, I was told during the BP disaster that Cuba has no power. Now, i am convinced that Cuba holds a lot of power through answers to the existance of Atlantis. I can only imagine what lies in and around their territory, it is too bad they will never allow us to know. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 am » by Aragajag

Ep 3 should be available in the next 24hrs, iso hunt has last episode 6.5days ago.
Great series and very strange that its coming from the mainstream.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 am » by Terrac1de512

This series is very well done.. Ive been very impressed with it..
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 am » by Canubis

well im trying to prove these guys theory's wrong, ancient aliens is the best and i would like my theory included in the ancient astronaut theory

that Thoth flew in a noahs ark (spaceship) from sinking Atlantis to Egypt to create civilization as we know it!
...tho the dark side of it..as we know it

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 9:17 am » by Takemeillgo

canubis wrote:well im trying to prove these guys theory's wrong, ancient aliens is the best and i would like my theory included in the ancient astronaut theory

that Thoth flew in a noahs ark (spaceship) from sinking Atlantis to Egypt to create civilization as we know it!

They already have that episode.....really same story line also except thoth is called an ET

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 am » by Takemeillgo

Thank you Pindz. Very enjoyabe 45 minutes.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 9:51 am » by Canubis

takemeillgo wrote:
canubis wrote:well im trying to prove these guys theory's wrong, ancient aliens is the best and i would like my theory included in the ancient astronaut theory

They already have that episode.....really same story line also except thoth is called an ET

not as i tell it :)

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:31 pm » by Memccool

very good
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm » by lamonema

[url][http://pantheon.org/articles/p/poseidon.html/url]

Poseidon was the leader of a sud oceanic civilization, one that may still exist today. IMHO the Burmuda and Devil's Triangles may be those ancient civilizations. What would happen if they were to suddenly rise, after being submerged for tens of eons? Perhaps this is the black wall i have dreamt about for years. :think:

PreviousNext