ANCIENT ALIENS: NIBIRU III - Return of the Annunaki

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Jan 29, 2014

NIBIRU III - Return of the Annunaki. - Despite the failed Mayan Calendar prophecies of 2012, there is an unseen infrared planet still inexorably approaching our solar system. Recent astounding Vatican revelations suggest high-level church officials are preparing for the arrival of a highly advanced extraterrestrial race. This may mark the return of the fabled "Annunaki" from "Nibiru," also referred to as Planet-X.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 am » by Crotchrocket

*WillEase* wrote:Published on Jan 29, 2014

NIBIRU III - Return of the Annunaki. - Despite the failed Mayan Calendar prophecies of 2012, there is an unseen infrared planet still inexorably approaching our solar system. Recent astounding Vatican revelations suggest high-level church officials are preparing for the arrival of a highly advanced extraterrestrial race. This may mark the return of the fabled "Annunaki" from "Nibiru," also referred to as Planet-X.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I like how the narrator chastises the doomsday 2012 PR blitz (which UFOTV was a huge contributor) then proceeds to attempt to establish a new Doomsday PR blitz.

Sorry but this is all BS meant to sell a whole new group of suckers a 10 year supply MRE's , Iodine pills and tin foil hats.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 am » by Kinninigan

:flop:

seen it already...and all the other vids at the channel, some people just like to get drunk or stoned and watch them like me

but im jealous because somebodies smoking better stuff then me...LMAO!

:mrgreen:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 pm » by *WillEase*

Crotchrocket wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Published on Jan 29, 2014

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I like how the narrator chastises the doomsday 2012 PR blitz (which UFOTV was a huge contributor) then proceeds to attempt to establish a new Doomsday PR blitz.

Sorry but this is all BS meant to sell a whole new group of suckers a 10 year supply MRE's , Iodine pills and tin foil hats.

Not the same 'Ancient Aliens'.
Kind of funny to me that UFOTV is so uppity about copyrights, then turns around and uses that name. :roll:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 pm » by Kinninigan

*WillEase* wrote:
Not the same 'Ancient Aliens'.
Kind of funny to me that UFOTV is so uppity about copyrights, then turns around and uses that name. :roll:

thats what i found so funny....

:alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 4:50 am » by Phoenix rising

Can't wait, is it to late to remind them of the fucking prime directive! :peep: :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence