Ancient Aliens - S02E04 - Underground Aliens

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 7:05 pm » by Spock

ayaflash wrote:lol!! you are funny....maybe you should stop paying attention to what other people do and wear and pay more attention to what really matters. :mrgreen:

IT'S THE BROWN SUIT MAN!!!!!!!! :look: I CAN'T GET PAST THE BROWN SUIT!!!!

It is a killer episode, watching it now.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm » by Ayaflash

spock wrote:
ayaflash wrote:lol!! you are funny....maybe you should stop paying attention to what other people do and wear and pay more attention to what really matters. :mrgreen:

LMAO!!! :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

hell yes it`s killer episode...enjoy!
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 am » by Shaggietrip

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

PINDZ! Did you see the reptilian at 9:37 in part 2? Know wonder he knew where the secret entrance to the cave was, Check it out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 am » by Wyldkat

Fantastic series, thanks ever so much for posting Pindz!

This series just keeps getting better. I wish they came out to Oz as we have thousands of years old cave drawings and rock art which has very similar depictions. Our indigenous culture is our lands best records as our European history is written within only the past few centuries.

:-)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm » by Mozi!!a

shaggietrip wrote::alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

PINDZ! Did you see the reptilian at 9:37 in part 2? Know wonder he knew where the secret entrance to the cave was, Check it out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:

this guy :idea:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:02 pm » by Cyberelf

Such a great series....finally the truth is getting out!!!
There will come a time when they will be teaching this stuff in schools as part of the curriculum :flop: :alien51: :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 pm » by Cyberelf

spock wrote:

Maybe its his special suit for special TV occasions...but yeah...it really isnt important...then again...I have only two suits...one I got married in...and of course..My Birthday suit!

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm » by Komakino

Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.
Can't you guys tell the difference between a "walking" being and a floating one?...because THAT is what these drawings depict.
Aliens...you have to got a lot imagination to support this. There is NO evidence that it where aliens from another gallaxy...there interdemensional not exta...go figur.
If you believe what they claime...you want to believe and don't study all the crapp these guys telling you.
\
So and now attack the messenger...(like always) !and please dont use that time to do propper research! you will wake up...we dont want that now.. would you?

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"...you start to believe that what you can not understand.
(thats because there is nothing to understand)

Did someone notice that this was an NLP constructed docu?
if you manage...you see how you been played.
1st minute ....they ask YOU the questions
5th minute they OPEN your mind to suggestion
6th minute they trow in filter...in other words: how you MUST see everything that comes next.
...in the end...you didnt see ANY evidence and heard allot of story's....

Like demons do....

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm » by Spock

komakino wrote:Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.
Can't you guys tell the difference between a "walking" being and a floating one?...because THAT is what these drawings depict.
Aliens...you have to got a lot imagination to support this. There is NO evidence that it where aliens from another gallaxy...there interdemensional not exta...go figur.
If you believe what they claime...you want to believe and don't study all the crapp these guys telling you.
\
So and now attack the messenger...(like always) !and please dont use that time to do propper research! you will wake up...we dont want that now.. would you?

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"...you start to believe that what you can not understand.
(thats because there is nothing to understand)

Did someone notice that this was an NLP constructed docu?
if you manage...you see how you been played.
1st minute ....they ask YOU the questions
5th minute they OPEN your mind to suggestion
6th minute they trow in filter...in other words: how you MUST see everything that comes next.
...in the end...you didnt see ANY evidence and heard allot of story's....

Like demons do....

You see, you started out with...
Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.

and then you ask, not to attack you. However, the way you typed your statement above was condescending. So you very well may be attacked, not for your position, but by how you typed it. Which was, in essence, you guys are all fools, and I, as well as any normal person, can see "the truth".

See how it works?

Personally, I think the series asks many pertinent questions, and it is very easy to see, cross-culturally, intercontinentally, and throughout history, that these stories, of outside influence, along with feats greater then our current understanding of how they could be accomplished during the given time period, deserve serious inquiry.

I don't believe the status quo of "known" history, and if you do, I'd say you're extremely naive.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm » by Mikemess

PreviousNext