Ancient Aliens - S02E04 - Underground Aliens

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm » by Shaggietrip


demobe wrote:
shaggietrip wrote::alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

PINDZ! Did you see the reptilian at 9:37 in part 2? Know wonder he knew where the secret entrance to the cave was, Check it out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:


this guy :idea:
Image


Yes that is the guy. People notice the color of suits and miss this? Anyway all the stuff that Pindz finds and posts and he says nothing of this. Hmmmm your slipping pindzy.
:hmmm:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 6:40 pm » by Shaggietrip


komakino wrote:Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.
Can't you guys tell the difference between a "walking" being and a floating one?...because THAT is what these drawings depict.
Aliens...you have to got a lot imagination to support this. There is NO evidence that it where aliens from another gallaxy...there interdemensional not exta...go figur.
If you believe what they claime...you want to believe and don't study all the crapp these guys telling you.
\
So and now attack the messenger...(like always) !and please dont use that time to do propper research! you will wake up...we dont want that now.. would you?

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"...you start to believe that what you can not understand.
(thats because there is nothing to understand)

Did someone notice that this was an NLP constructed docu?
if you manage...you see how you been played.
1st minute ....they ask YOU the questions
5th minute they OPEN your mind to suggestion
6th minute they trow in filter...in other words: how you MUST see everything that comes next.
...in the end...you didnt see ANY evidence and heard allot of story's....

Like demons do....




If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"



Your large ass brain of your must need a head proportion of this...

Image

It seems you are using the same tactics as the production.

1. You state that we are simple minded do not believe.
2. Then you yell us what to think.
3. You say we will bash on your comments. Trying to manipulate others from doing so.
4. Then you imply that all that read your comments and do not agree are mindless.
5. You can KISS MY ASS they are producing the series to present what they believe is evidence. How one interprets what is presented is up to them. So demeaning others because they do not see things as you do is just you being an ass.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm » by Komakino


shaggietrip wrote:
komakino wrote:Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.
Can't you guys tell the difference between a "walking" being and a floating one?...because THAT is what these drawings depict.
Aliens...you have to got a lot imagination to support this. There is NO evidence that it where aliens from another gallaxy...there interdemensional not exta...go figur.
If you believe what they claime...you want to believe and don't study all the crapp these guys telling you.
\
So and now attack the messenger...(like always) !and please dont use that time to do propper research! you will wake up...we dont want that now.. would you?

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"...you start to believe that what you can not understand.
(thats because there is nothing to understand)

Did someone notice that this was an NLP constructed docu?
if you manage...you see how you been played.
1st minute ....they ask YOU the questions
5th minute they OPEN your mind to suggestion
6th minute they trow in filter...in other words: how you MUST see everything that comes next.
...in the end...you didnt see ANY evidence and heard allot of story's....

Like demons do....




If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"



Your large ass brain of your must need a head proportion of this...

Image

It seems you are using the same tactics as the production.

1. You state that we are simple minded do not believe.
2. Then you yell us what to think.
3. You say we will bash on your comments. Trying to manipulate others from doing so.
4. Then you imply that all that read your comments and do not agree are mindless.
5. You can KISS MY ASS they are producing the series to present what they believe is evidence. How one interprets what is presented is up to them. So demeaning others because they do not see things as you do is just you being an ass.



1 we are...as in/... ALL of the people? No not all but many...the most.
2 if you don't want to, you just don't, same way you decided to write the comment.
3 So now you are clearly manipulating haha. You had a choice not write...but you did.
4 What do you think...and what do you know? and what do you think you know?
5 No...go back to 4

Have a great day!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 pm » by Allreadydead


Interesting post pindz - I managed to get round the brown suit..........well, I didn't really, it seems to be stuck in my mind, such poor quality for a TV presenter (imao), maybe the rest of his suits were at the cleaners, or he just got divorced and his ex gave them to charity, or ripped then up in fit of jealous rage, or the airline lost them (that has happened to me on a business trip and I did a presentation wearing shorts and a t-shirt that said 'Bob Marley is King' on it.....) So, I feel for the man, no one is going to listen to what he has to say in that shitty suit - he could be telling us that Christ has returned and all we can say is "Hopefully, not in a suit like that........"

Oh, the vid..................what was it about again? :mrgreen:

Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 pm » by Spock


aw hell, I derailed this thread because of the suit thing.

But still, I can't reasonably see the guy giving all these interviews in one day, in one suit, but it is possible.

The suit is actually very becoming for his skin tone, matches great! But then I zeroed in on his hair doo, and was like, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!

Dude is going for that look, which is okay, but while he talks, I found myself, talking inside my head, saying shit like, brown suit, fucked up hair, 8 episodes into the series. And it just kind of joggled me.

Regardless, this episode was a gem. Many things I have not heard of, and many things to ponder. I truly think this series is the greatest series of the genre, opening up not only inniciants, but old school farts such as myself.

Brown suit and fucked up hair aside, this series kills. I'm a fan!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 am » by Cornbread714


Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 am » by Redwoodrick


Great vids Pindz.
Thanks :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 am » by -Marduk-


Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 am » by Poooooot


I love this show. Thanks for posting :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 am » by Poooooot


marduk2012 wrote:Image

LOL!!! :pray:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook