Ancient Aliens - S02E04 - Underground Aliens

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 2:21 am » by Roger

thanks for the documentary!
btw that guy in the brown suit, his name is actually Rob Schneider.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 am » by Shaggietrip

komakino wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:
komakino wrote:Omg do you guys beleive all the IMAGINATION of these so called experts.
Can't you guys tell the difference between a "walking" being and a floating one?...because THAT is what these drawings depict.
Aliens...you have to got a lot imagination to support this. There is NO evidence that it where aliens from another gallaxy...there interdemensional not exta...go figur.
If you believe what they claime...you want to believe and don't study all the crapp these guys telling you.
\
So and now attack the messenger...(like always) !and please dont use that time to do propper research! you will wake up...we dont want that now.. would you?

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"...you start to believe that what you can not understand.
(thats because there is nothing to understand)

Did someone notice that this was an NLP constructed docu?
if you manage...you see how you been played.
1st minute ....they ask YOU the questions
5th minute they OPEN your mind to suggestion
6th minute they trow in filter...in other words: how you MUST see everything that comes next.
...in the end...you didnt see ANY evidence and heard allot of story's....

Like demons do....

If the lie is to big for your small brain to "grasp"

Your large ass brain of your must need a head proportion of this...

It seems you are using the same tactics as the production.

1. You state that we are simple minded do not believe.
2. Then you yell us what to think.
3. You say we will bash on your comments. Trying to manipulate others from doing so.
4. Then you imply that all that read your comments and do not agree are mindless.
5. You can KISS MY ASS they are producing the series to present what they believe is evidence. How one interprets what is presented is up to them. So demeaning others because they do not see things as you do is just you being an ass.

1 we are...as in/... ALL of the people? No not all but many...the most.
2 if you don't want to, you just don't, same way you decided to write the comment.
3 So now you are clearly manipulating haha. You had a choice not write...but you did.
4 What do you think...and what do you know? and what do you think you know?
5 No...go back to 4

Have a great day!

Ah, but yet even you are a fool as you have followed. I say good day fool who follows.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 am » by Pindz

marduk2012 wrote:Image

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 1:42 pm » by Komakino

Ofcourse i understand that what i wrote would have a impact.
But why is it that i said these things like that? No one questions that. Noticed that?
Its because of the source...sheeple

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/07/07/who ... television

The reason that these beings, together with humans lived under the ground
is the same as why the militairy is doing that right now. You can find this out very easily.
But the big question is: Who are they...its all in the scriptures. Not only the Bible(not complete and rewritten to many times) and Koran, but in ALL of history ALL over the world, ALL talking about these beings.
According to all this, "they" where not friendly at all.
they never left...
"They" are under the ground...(book of Enoch "for example" so there is more to read...not to watch, sorry)

So attempt 2.

Have a nice day

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm » by Aardvaaks

A great view, cheers for postin :flop: , hollow Earth theory and caves in the Americas fascinating, the vid is a short potted guide on a huge subject. Missing artifacts also give the theory credence too.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm » by Poooooot

marduk2012 wrote:
poooooot wrote:

LOL!!! :pray:

HAHA! These gifs and macros are cracking me up, guys. I love that guy, but y'all are too funny! :owned: :banana: :clapper: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 pm » by Majesticd

Hey Pindz,

I found a picture of the tablet writings Father Crespi had, which got stolen from him after he died, I believe it is highly possible these are alien writings. When they first found the Dulce base it was said to have alien writings all over the place. This tablet could come from an alien base in South America. They were never deciphered, and never seen again. The two pieces of evidence we have to encourage this is alien is the UFO in Mexico that was changing formations into animals and writings very similar to these, and for those who have seen the full Stephenville Texas UFO sighting video, it was a night time colorful display similar of the UFO in Mexico, again changing formations into symbols that looked like this writing.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:44 pm » by Otomon

ROFL I LOVE PINDZ MEDIA!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous