pindz.blogspot.com/ancient-aliens-s02e04

part 1

part 2

part 3

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 3:25 pm » by Spliffffstar

This show just keeps getting better. I can't believe that they actually manage to get away with this.......I mean, really, David Wilcock on TV....that's just far out

Thanks for the post, pindz :flop:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 4:51 pm » by Ayaflash

GREAT episode....absolutely love it!

thx pindz :flop:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm » by Spock

Ever noticed how the main interviewee is ALWAYS WEARING THE SAME EXACT BROWN SUIT!!!!! IN EVERY DAMN EPISODE!!!!!

buy a new suit man.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 5:20 pm » by Pindz

spock wrote:Ever noticed how the main interviewee is ALWAYS WEARING THE SAME EXACT BROWN SUIT!!!!! IN EVERY DAMN EPISODE!!!!!

buy a new suit man.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm » by Ayaflash

spock wrote:Ever noticed how the main interviewee is ALWAYS WEARING THE SAME EXACT BROWN SUIT!!!!! IN EVERY DAMN EPISODE!!!!!

buy a new suit man.

maybe they filmed the entire interview for all episodes in one go? ever thought of that?

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm » by Spock

ayaflash wrote:

buy a new suit man.

maybe they filmed the entire interview for all episodes in one go? ever thought of that?

I thought about that too. Most likely, but had to have been a marathon interview. He should have changed for dramatic value, and so people like e won't zero in on that shit and can't pay attention to the episode simply because I am wondering about his brown suit, and why he still has it on.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm » by Mikemess

Thanks for posting pindz! :pray:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm » by Ayaflash

spock wrote:
ayaflash wrote:

buy a new suit man.

I thought about that too. Most likely, but had to have been a marathon interview. He should have changed for dramatic value, and so people like e won't zero in on that shit and can't pay attention to the episode simply because I am wondering about his brown suit, and why he still has it on.

lol!! you are funny....maybe you should stop paying attention to what other people do and wear and pay more attention to what really matters. :mrgreen:

Next