ANCIENT ALIENS: The Mystery of Puma Punku | S04E06

Initiate
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 am

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:05 am » by pretzellogic


Puma Punku is incredible...the precision by which all those blocks were formed, cut, built is incredible...I dont think the theory placed forth by one model builder for "H" structures as use for a launch or runway ramp of sorts was good but as hinges for big doors...maybe... :headscratch:

but only conclusion of cuts, holes had to be done with some osrt of hight tech laser or diamond tipped blades to make incision on diorite is unimaginable.

lastly, to hear that this place highlands of Bolivia trump all other places and pyramids in Egypt, Stonehendge, Mayan temples, carved balls in Costa Rica, land lines, Peru ect., boggles the mind...
:flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2318
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 am » by Rich316


I wasn't a big fan of the ancient aliens idea.. Why do they always have to be aliens?

Why can't they be a high civilization that developed here on earth? Seems more plausable to me. Both ideas are fair, maybe both are right? who knows.

Still, was a great show.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18277
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:12 am » by The57ironman


pretzellogic wrote:Puma Punku is incredible...the precision by which all those blocks were formed, cut, built is incredible...I dont think the theory placed forth by one model builder for "H" structures as use for a launch or runway ramp of sorts was good but as hinges for big doors...maybe... :headscratch:

but only conclusion of cuts, holes had to be done with some osrt of hight tech laser or diamond tipped blades to make incision on diorite is unimaginable.

lastly, to hear that this place highlands of Bolivia trump all other places and pyramids in Egypt, Stonehendge, Mayan temples, carved balls in Costa Rica, land lines, Peru ect., boggles the mind...
:flop:




...ain't it great...?.... :P



Image
.

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

.

Initiate
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 am

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:22 am » by Baboogdi


rich316 wrote:I wasn't a big fan of the ancient aliens idea.. Why do they always have to be aliens?

Why can't they be a high civilization that developed here on earth? Seems more plausable to me. Both ideas are fair, maybe both are right? who knows.

Still, was a great show.



I think ultimately the answer to your question will explain everything to us. I anticipate that the idea of one society being alien will lose its meaning once we realize what our heritage is. I think we are all aliens in the classic sense in which we use the term. Just a few years ago the idea of our species being seeded by others was considered heresy. Now, our media is flooding the airwaves with the idea of aliens, ufos, and travel through both time and space. The disclosure is underway. Once the people of this planet reach a level of comfort with the idea of off-world visitors they will be here. It's an exciting time to be alive.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18277
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 am » by The57ironman


baboogdi wrote:
rich316 wrote:I wasn't a big fan of the ancient aliens idea.. Why do they always have to be aliens?

Why can't they be a high civilization that developed here on earth? Seems more plausable to me. Both ideas are fair, maybe both are right? who knows.

Still, was a great show.



I think ultimately the answer to your question will explain everything to us. I anticipate that the idea of one society being alien will lose its meaning once we realize what our heritage is. I think we are all aliens in the classic sense in which we use the term. Just a few years ago the idea of our species being seeded by others was considered heresy. Now, our media is flooding the airwaves with the idea of aliens, ufos, and travel through both time and space. The disclosure is underway. Once the people of this planet reach a level of comfort with the idea of off-world visitors they will be here. It's an exciting time to be alive.

....how long ? has project camelot been around... :mrcool:
.

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

.

Initiate
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 am

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 am » by Baboogdi


the57ironman wrote:
baboogdi wrote:
rich316 wrote:I wasn't a big fan of the ancient aliens idea.. Why do they always have to be aliens?

Why can't they be a high civilization that developed here on earth? Seems more plausable to me. Both ideas are fair, maybe both are right? who knows.

Still, was a great show.



I think ultimately the answer to your question will explain everything to us. I anticipate that the idea of one society being alien will lose its meaning once we realize what our heritage is. I think we are all aliens in the classic sense in which we use the term. Just a few years ago the idea of our species being seeded by others was considered heresy. Now, our media is flooding the airwaves with the idea of aliens, ufos, and travel through both time and space. The disclosure is underway. Once the people of this planet reach a level of comfort with the idea of off-world visitors they will be here. It's an exciting time to be alive.

....how long ? has project camelot been around... :mrcool:


http://projectcamelotportal.com/about.html


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook