Ancient Anunnaki Spaceport found & confirmed

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am » by shogun

Humans where like grasshoppers to the giants - who build that stuff.

The first video - I see bricks the size of - I dunno what! - Bus?

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 am » by The57ironman

mediasorcerer wrote:true 57, even if they did know,they would lie anyhow.

hey .........the bubble's gonna burst sooner or later....

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 am » by Dukettt

mediasorcerer wrote:oh yeh,wooden cranes lifted those blocks ,sure,and iron chisels carved them to perfection too id imagine,sure,all adds up,?
haha,

you have to be blind ,or know just about nothing about stone working to think that,i have worked with granite,and mate,its fuking impossible without diamond tipped hi powered electric machinery.

romans my arse,

It is not impossible to work granite with bronze age tools. It is simpler than you think...Just bronze saw and some sand that sticks to the bronze blade. Add some water...and tthe sand does the cutting..
http://www.ihs.issaquah.wednet.edu/teachers/fine/new_page_45.htm
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 am » by Slamgunshark

dukettt wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:oh yeh,wooden cranes lifted those blocks ,sure,and iron chisels carved them to perfection too id imagine,sure,all adds up,?
haha,

you have to be blind ,or know just about nothing about stone working to think that,i have worked with granite,and mate,its fuking impossible without diamond tipped hi powered electric machinery.

romans my arse,

It is not impossible to work granite with bronze age tools. It is simpler than you think...
http://www.ihs.issaquah.wednet.edu/teachers/fine/new_page_45.htm

what interests me is not how it was cut, but how they were moved.

especially the structures where they are more than likely to be 12,000 to 15,000 years old. We were supposed to be cavemen, but somehow we were able to make calculated buildings and use a sort of mathematics to achieve it. how is this possible?

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am » by Dukettt

slamgunshark wrote:
what interests me is not how it was cut, but how they were moved.

especially the structures where they are more than likely to be 12,000 to 15,000 years old. We were supposed to be cavemen, but somehow we were able to make calculated buildings and use a sort of mathematics to achieve it. how is this possible?

Yes that is the mystery, how did they move that shit around? BTW 15,000 years ago we were exactly like now. Only difference (debatable) was the amount of stored/usable information at hand. Homo sapiens even 100,000 years ago was just like us and i bet as smart as us....we have not evolved much if at all from that time...

Homo erectus was a caveman not us....and we slaughtered them all.....with nukes :D
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Previous