Ancient Canal Builders in America

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 am » by Emeraldtruth

Constabul, no wonder I didn't read it. There's no words, and too many videos! :lol:

I read the posts though and I saw Ireland and the stone of destiny were mentioned.
I'm curious why? Personally I'm convinced Ireland taught the Egyptians all their high knowledge ..
but of course I'd think that being Irish :D

Could you tell me a bit regarding how Ireland was tied in?
(I believe Scota was returning to her homeland)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am » by lamonema

Absolutely great post emeraldtrueth :flop:

I wonder if these ancient forms of infrastucture are connected to the possible ancient runs ways under the regions around Cuba? I saw an episode of these supposed runways on the History Channel. Now don't yell here ok? It was on the UFO files or something like that, but what if ocean levels were perhaps tens of meters, lower than now. This could suggest just how advanced the ancient civilizations truly were, as far as transportation infrustructure goes. I wonder what the name of this great City would have been. Could this city or civilization, have fellen with the usherring in of the Younger Dryus event 12,900 years ago?
Could Plato have known more than we think? :D again sorry to intrude, just very interesting that's all. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 am » by Emeraldtruth

Hey Lamonema, you're not intruding at all. It's great to see you and others are as intrigued as me. :)
I am surprised though I didn't come across this information before. Presumably, it isn't entirely new information.

Regarding your run ways comment, did you mean runways as in aircraft?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 am » by lamonema

emeraldtruth wrote:Hey Lamonema, you're not intruding at all. It's great to see you and others are as intrigued as me. :)
I am surprised though I didn't come across this information before. Presumably, it isn't entirely new information.

Regarding your run ways comment, did you mean runways as in aircraft?

That is what the mufon guys are suggesting, on UFO files with that little twichy guy, no offense to him. :alien51: I didn't want to go into Atlantis and other cultures., but this seems to be the patturn i see. :D

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 am » by Emeraldtruth

I'm not saying they are wrong, but I have a slight issue with that possibility.
If a civilisation was more technologically evolved than humanity currently is, what's the likelihood they would need runways for craft to take off from?
If indeed they did, then surely it narrows their technological window to a smaller timeframe.
I mean to say, they were on a similar level to us now. That for me eliminates alien civilisations for they would have had anti gravity tech.

If these assumptions are correct we can be very proud of humanities ingenuity in any age or epoch..
and ashamed at how we manage to ruin it every time. :think: :headscratch: :?:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 am » by Constabul

emeraldtruth wrote:Constabul, no wonder I didn't read it. There's no words, and too many videos! :lol:

I read the posts though and I saw Ireland and the stone of destiny were mentioned.
I'm curious why? Personally I'm convinced Ireland taught the Egyptians all their high knowledge ..
but of course I'd think that being Irish :D

Could you tell me a bit regarding how Ireland was tied in?
(I believe Scota was returning to her homeland)

The info i've come across from different peeps, is that the Irish, and Scottish regions were the last settlements of the Atlantis Region left. Pretty much like an outpost, an a place where some survivors fled to. Then to become the beacon of ancient knowledge, training advisers to be sent out to different nations to spread knowledge again, since the cataclysm that crippled Atlantis also crippled other cultures.
Caesar absolutely hated the peoples of northern Europe, and consequently dubbed all above a certain point as Celts. But many cultures were included in this crude labeling.
A lot of history has been blurred for the furthering of a christian ideal. Thus a bunch of the evidence of such being destroyed. Lets not forget at one time people were put to death for purposing that the earth was round, and that the sun did not revolve around earth. even tho evidence of people having the knowledge of otherwise was present, but hidden. an back then peep couldn't just google this knowledge..
Also some red headed mummies were found in egypt, and some think the first king of Egypt was Irish. who was the father of Scota.
Egyptian remains were not only found in the Americas, but in Australia as well.
I personally believe this type of information is the origin of talks of those we deemed as Illuminati.. they were just talking about esoteric knowledge of a forgotten history. But I digress. Back to the sources of the ideas of which i speak, a promoter of this idea/ theory is tsarion, who is continuing the works of others.

Ive some irish and scots in the family tree. :cheers:

Btw, indeed were a few videos but was a good interview on coast to coast with an author who spotlights this kinda info. beyond the vids are articles, and other information on pre history culture.

At one point I aspired to be an archeologist..
But then i got high, and 17 years were wasted in a pot cloud.
so is just a passion of mine now. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 2:44 am » by lamonema

emeraldtruth wrote:I'm not saying they are wrong, but I have a slight issue with that possibility.
If a civilisation was more technologically evolved than humanity currently is, what's the likelihood they would need runways for craft to take off from?
If indeed they did, then surely it narrows their technological window to a smaller timeframe.
I mean to say, they were on a similar level to us now. That for me eliminates alien civilisations for they would have had anti gravity tech.

If these assumptions are correct we can be very proud of humanities ingenuity in any age or epoch..

My sentiments exactly, however it still does not debunk UFOs and, yeah perhaps even aleins too. However much of the stucture in some of these ancient ruins, like the stone work of Puma Punkuu. <---- sp.?, challenge even our curent abilities. At least that's what i've seen, Eric Von Daniken still fits in there to me. Only i don't think he gives the ancient civilizations enough credit. Von Danikens' ancient astronouts may have been us. Of course if i said that to his face, he'd probably punchasize mine. :lol: He seems a bit high strung, like that Zawi (big prick) guy in Egypt. :D Your also right in your notion that we repeat our mistakes, perhaps this time we won't. :)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 am » by Constabul

lamonema wrote:
emeraldtruth wrote:I'm not saying they are wrong, but I have a slight issue with that possibility.

My sentiments exactly, however it still does not debunk UFOs and, yeah perhaps even aleins too. However much of the stucture in some of these ancient ruins, like the stone work of Puma Punkuu. <---- sp.?, challenge even our curent abilities. At least that's what i've seen, Eric Von Daniken still fits in there to me. Only i don't think he gives the ancient civilizations enough credit. Von Danikens' ancient astronouts may have been us. Of course if i said that to his face, he'd probably punchasize mine. :lol: He seems a bit high strung, like that Zawi (big prick) guy in Egypt. :D Your also right in your notion that we repeat our mistakes, perhaps this time we won't. :)

An idea i pretty much subscribe to. is this. <I'll do the short form>
Earth at one time was beyond mars. A binary star to our sun brought another planet in close to the orbit of earth. the collision resulted in the scaring earth has that is now oceans. and creating the asteroid belt < the hammers bracelet> the impact knocked the earth to it's new position and orbit. Dragging with it a moon from the planet we crashed into. helping to stabilize our new path. I think the earth had hominids on it. But Mars was pelted by the debris created from the impact, causing the atmosphere to be depleted.
At this point i go on to further speculate, that mars had intelligent life on it, and that some fled the impact and ended up on earth < anuki, the ones who came down to earth, or however ancient texts put it> and to further their existence, breed with the hominids. making the bastardized human race, over time, cataclysms happened, slowly knocking us further back in understanding and knowledge.. I think those considered as gods were nothing more then peeps of renown ability and intelligence, due to a link with our true historic origins, over time, this was exploited to gain control over the masses. Over time people were seen less as people but more so like mystical being.. creating the god concepts we cling to today..
in a nut shell.
Call me crazy, but after lookin into all that i have, i come up with that.. for now anyway.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 3:22 am » by lamonema

Going forward in reverse, R is for race. Thanks for your bravery constabul, :flop: I'm expecting the haters to come in anytime now. :D Well put.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 am » by Constabul

lamonema wrote:Going forward in reverse, R is for race. Thanks for your bravery constabul, :flop: I'm expecting the haters to come in anytime now. :D Well put.

thanks, :D
eh, doesn't bother me, given time and a little effort i could post all the links that drew me to this conclusion, but all in all it wouldn't matter, gaining the knowledge is time intensive, Lots of reading and documentaries, and it is easier, to say " Your full of shit, Jesus Rules!" or the like, throw allah in there if you want, is all the same to me, peep believe what they wanna.
lloyd pye touches on a bit of it, as does tsarion, but they only scratch the surface, among dozens of other sources.

PreviousNext