Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 pm » by Rayvenfear

Apologies if this has been posted before but I could not find where it had...
Interesting though, no?

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.
*Don't look at me, I just got here*

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:03 pm » by Tjahzi

yes, this has been posted here before but still it's quite the interesting subject,

as i recall, there are stories in the veda's about ancient gods in their chariots shooting the crap out of each other and descriptions of what might be an atomb bomb going of in ancient india.

pretty interesting to check it out, thanks for the reminder!

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 pm » by Darthsavo

This is astonishing... i'm really blown away (pardon the pun) by the implications herein.

:o

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm » by Kingz

Nice post, a very interesting subject indeed! Although there have been posts before on this subject, with some great information and video's.

I myself have been to the Rajasthan region, and have collected some really fucking strange samples of "ground". If you look at the topics I have linked, you can read about the Glass Sand, that has been created due to the intense heat! I can post some pictures of this strange glass sand, although I highly doubt it if it's actually radioactive... Since Rajasthan is a big area, if not the biggest region in India.

LINKS:
proof-of-ancient-atomic-wars-t18719.html?hilit=Atomic
wow-evidence-atomic-blast-in-12-000-year-old-ancient-city-t32987.html
forbidden-discoveries-ancient-atomic-blast-and-aeronautica-t17875.html

ancient-paintings-of-flying-vehicles-vimana-dna-in-india-t32075-10.html?hilit=Atomic
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....