Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 pm » by Bleever

ohhh, yeah, you got me....I admit there is no God there, what??? Seriously.

I admit God created it. The God of the bible is the only one who took credit for creating it.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm » by Noentry

Bleever wrote:ohhh, yeah, you got me....I admit there is no God there, what??? Seriously.

I admit God created it. The God of the bible is the only one who took credit for creating it.

Santa has a book too.
Santa takes credit for Christmas.

Remeber we dont want to sound silly do we. :flop: .

So where is JC the man God?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 pm » by ByGrace

Noentry wrote:
Bleever wrote:ohhh, yeah, you got me....I admit there is no God there, what??? Seriously.

Santa has a book too.

Romans 1:20-23, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things."

The Bible says you already believe in God and know of His existence. With all the vast complexities in just one human cell, this makes perfect sense. What doesn't make sense is to say that this world was created out of nothing. In fact, even labeling "nothing" with a term as nothing is a bit of a contradiction. We could go on for hours about the vast, finely turned, extreme precision programming of life for hours. The more complex it is, the more you have to give credit to "nothing." I don't know how anyone has enough faith to be an atheist.

Hebrews 11:1-3, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."

Faith isn't some random "leap of faith." In fact, "blind faith" isn't even biblical. The Bible says we know God exists because of the testimony of creation, the inerrant nature of the bible, evidence for the flood, the incredibly vast universe, the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the amazing life change of the apostles and all followers of Christ AFTER the resurrection of Christ, and plenty more.

Denial of God is a result of 1) the lie satan and evil spreads through sin, 2) a lack of understanding of science, 3) suppression of moral guilt to prevent the burden of having to answer to a Holy God and plenty more.
John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the father, but through me."

John 17:3, "And this is eternal life - that they may know You, the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am » by Noentry

@ByGrace
The bible is not proof. It is a book on a story. In other words fiction.
Show me some tangible proof that JC the man God is real.

Something anything!
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am » by Fatdogmendoza

ByGrace wrote:
Santa has a book too.

Gotta get my eyes tested...I thought the book was called ''The Santa Fap Book''

Writer

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 am » by Yaok

White Christ is an invention yup. no argument here.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Yaok wrote:White Christ is an invention yup. no argument here.

F'kof no way...

Thats real as it comes bro

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 am » by Noentry

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
ByGrace wrote:
Santa has a book too.

Gotta get my eyes tested...I thought the book was called ''The Santa Fap Book''

haha that was my first reading too.
Glad I am not the only one who is twisted.
:alien51:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:11 am » by Noentry

This request goes out to any Christian that can show me evidence JC the man God is real!

I wont hold my breath.
There is no such proof.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 am » by Bleever

ByGrace wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Santa has a book too.

Romans 1:20-23, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things."

The Bible says you already believe in God and know of His existence. With all the vast complexities in just one human cell, this makes perfect sense. What doesn't make sense is to say that this world was created out of nothing. In fact, even labeling "nothing" with a term as nothing is a bit of a contradiction. We could go on for hours about the vast, finely turned, extreme precision programming of life for hours. The more complex it is, the more you have to give credit to "nothing." I don't know how anyone has enough faith to be an atheist.

Hebrews 11:1-3, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."

Faith isn't some random "leap of faith." In fact, "blind faith" isn't even biblical. The Bible says we know God exists because of the testimony of creation, the inerrant nature of the bible, evidence for the flood, the incredibly vast universe, the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the amazing life change of the apostles and all followers of Christ AFTER the resurrection of Christ, and plenty more.

Denial of God is a result of 1) the lie satan and evil spreads through sin, 2) a lack of understanding of science, 3) suppression of moral guilt to prevent the burden of having to answer to a Holy God and plenty more.

Nicely said.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

PreviousNext