ancient egypt concerns ?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 am » by abdullha14

musslim brotherhood are saying that "The pharaonic culture is a rotten culture," and that the faces of ancient statues "should be covered with wax, since they are religiously forbidden."
wtf is gonna happen once this doucheballs are in full power? will they start smashing things like the good ol days?
they are saying that it reminds tham of the idols which circled the walls of Mecca in pre-Islamic times.
"pharaonic archeology – its pyramids, Sphinx and other monuments covered with un-Islamic imagery – should also be hidden from the public eye"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 am » by Giusdude

mods, this dude should be banned.
all he does is bash muslims.
i could not give 2 shits abot religion. any of them. so i'm not defending anybody.
but this is clearly a case of inciting hate towars a specific group of people.
i thought it was against the rules....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 2:35 am » by Slith

See ya boys. Like c'mon. Let's get back on the point of this site. Fucking locked, fucking locked, fucking locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really getting really fucking pissed off now. And I rarely get pissed off.

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am » by Slith

zaff4444 wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dtv-member-s-dont-let-him-fool-you-t57954.html
Also most the mods fear his actions(attacking dtv with multiple posts and using proxy i-p's to create fake accounts like he did last year).

Pardon. You're kidding me. Fear? lolz. No mod fears anyone. It was a pain in the ass to deal with it, but fear. Never. If anything, it made us a tighter mod team

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.