Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa

Initiate

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 am » by Cricketine

Thanks to Cue420 for posting this site! http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html

Compare it with the images from this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBYUE-1 ... r_embedded

By Dan Eden for viewzone.

They have always been there. People noticed them before. But no one could remember who made them -- or why? Until just recently, no one even knew how many there were. Now they are everywhere -- thousands -- no, hundreds of thousands of them! And the story they tell is the most important story of humanity. But it's one we might not be prepared to hear.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It's part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed -- are you ready -- from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

The image [top of page] is a close-up view of just a few hundred meters of the landscape taken from google-earth. The region is somewhat remote and the "circles" have often been encountered by local farmers who assumed they were made by some indigenous people in the past. But, oddly, no one ever bothered to inquire about who could have made them or how old they were.

This changed when researcher and author, Michael Tellinger, teamed up with Johan Heine, a local fireman and pilot who had been looking at these ruins from his years flying over the region. Heine had the unique advantage to see the number and extent of these strange stone foundations and knew that their significance was not being appreciated.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 pm » by Chashmere

If the age is accurate, imagine the drastic changes it will make to the history of human kind. This is so very intriguing. I want to know more about this.

Writer

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm » by Harryparry

I don't suppose that these are in the same region as the ancient mines?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm » by Harbin

harryparry wrote:I don't suppose that these are in the same region as the ancient mines?

My thoughts as well. The humans that constructed this may have had supervision. :P

This 'metropolis' has been found for a time now, but I cannot find any mention of mining nearby.
Deliberately omitted info ?
Antiwar.com