Ancient Nuclear Warfare ?????

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

“(It was) a single projectile, charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as the thousand suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon...which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas…the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fellout; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white…after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected…”

The Mahabharata

During the first Egyptian “pyramid war”, between Horus and Seth, Horus strikes: “…(and he) let loose against them a storm which they could neither see with their eyes, nor hear with their ears. It brought death to all of them in a single moment…” (Sitchin, 1985) This sounds to me like the gamma-ray and neutron pulse from a sub-kiloton nuclear weapon, which has no fireball and the nuclear radiation extends far beyond the blast wave.

Zeus battles the Titans: “The hot vapor lapped around the Titans, of Gaea born, flame unspeakable rose bright to the upper air. The Flashing glare of the Thunder-Stone, its lightning, blinded their eyes-so strong it was. Astounding heat seized Chaos…It seemed as if Earth and wide Heaven above had come together, a mighty crash, as though Earth was hurled to ruin. Also were the winds brought rumbling, earthquake and dust storm, thunder and lightning.” (Sitchin, 1985). I would guess that this was a large nuclear weapon which was detonated on or close to the ground, thus producing a large mushroom cloud.

Zeus conquering Thyphon: “A flame shot forth from the stricken lord in the dim, rugged, secluded valley of the Mount, when he was smitten. A great part of huge earth was scorched by the terrible vapor, melting as tin melts when heated by man’s art…in the glow of a blazing fire did the earth melt down.” (Sitchin, 1985).

Biblical references to nuclear warfare:

- The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah:

“…(Abraham) looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah…and he beheld and saw a smoke rising from the earth, as the smoke of a furnace.” (Gen 18:27).

- “…and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the Lord rained hail upon the land of Egypt.” – Exodus 9:23

“And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.” – Joshua 10:11

“And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.” – 2 Kings 1:12

-“Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.” – Psalms 21:9

“A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.” – Psalms 97:3
“Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.” – Isaiah 29:6

There are many other clues regarding nuclear warfare. Childress (2000) discusses ancient atomic warfare, first Hattusas (Bogazkoy) in Turkey where “parts of the city are vitrified, and the walls of rock are partly melted.” He then discusses Sodom and Gomorrah and compares them with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He thinks Sodom, Gomorrah, Zoar, Admah and Zeboiim (Gen. 14:2) were destroyed, creating the Dead Sea. He quotes L.M.Lewis, “Footprints on the Sands of Time”, who argues for atomic explosions. And he quotes from the Mahabharata an excellent description of an atomic battle in which Arjuna is given a “celestial weapon” which he cannot use against humans “for it might destroy the world”, but he could use it against “any foe who is not human.”

From the Mahabharata, as quoted by Charles Berlitz (1972), is probably the best description of ancient atomic warfare one can find:

“…(it was) a single projectile, charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as the thousand suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, and iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas…the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white…after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected…to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.”

Steinhauser (1975) relates a story from the Ramayana:

“…when the god Rama was threatened by a ‘army of monkeys’ (men or robots?) he put a ‘magic arrow’ into action. This produces a flash of lighting ‘stronger than the heat from a hundred thousand suns’, turning everything to dust. The hair of survivors falls out, their nails disintegrate.

We know of such magic weapons from Sodom and Gomorrah, and from Hiroshima and Nagasaki.”

Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa, Pakistan: David Davenport (1996), who spent 12 years studying ancient Hindu scripts and evidence at the ancient site of Mohenjo-Daro, declared in 1996 that the city was instantly destroyed 2,000 years bc. The city ruins reveal the explosion’s epicenter which measures 50 yards wide. At that location everything was crystallized, fused or melted. Sixty yards from the center the bricks were melted on one side indicating a blast…the horrible mysterious event of 4000 years ago was recorded in the Mahabharata. According to that text “white hot smoke that was a thousand times brighter than the sun rose in infinite brilliance and reduced the city to ashes. Water boiled…horses and war chariots were burned by the thousands…the corpses of the fallen were mutilated by the terrible heat so that they no longer looked like human beings…”

From one of the oldest chronicles of India...the Book of Dzyan:

"Separation did not bring peace to these people and finally their anger reached a point where the ruler of the original city took with him a small number of his warriors and they rose into the air in a huge shining metal vessel. While they were many leagues from the city of their enemies, they launched a great shining lance that rode on a beam of light. It burst apart in the city of their enemies with a great ball of flame that shot up to the heavens, almost to the stars. All those who were in the city were horribly burned and even those who were not in the city - but nearby - were burned also. Those who looked upon the lance and the ball of fire were blinded forever afterward. Those who entered the city on foot became ill and died. Even the dust of the city was poisoned, as were the rivers that flowed through it. Men dared not go near it, and it gradually crumbled into dust and was forgotten by men. When the leader saw what he had done to his own people he retired to his palace and refused to see anyone. Then he gathered about him those warriors who remained, and their wives and children, and they entered their vessels and rose one by one into the sky and sailed away. Nor did they return."

Childress (1999) also presents sketches of the Citadel of Mohenjo-Daro and a discussion of its destruction by nuclear explosion. Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro were the main cites of the “Harappa Culture” of the Indus Valley, an amazingly uniform and advanced urban civilization existing between 2500 and 1500 bc, the beginnings of which remain obscure.

About Parshaspur near Srinagar, Kashmir, David Childress (2000) states,

“It is a scene of total destruction; huge blocks of stone are scattered about a wide area giving the impression of explosive annihilation.”

Zecharia Sitchin (1985) devotes an entire chapter to a discussion of nuclear warfare in ancient times in Mesopotamia and the Sinai peninsula. In this book he also suggests the destruction of the Sinai “space facilities” by nuclear weapons. He offers as evidence

“…the immense cavity in the center of the Sinai and the resulting fracture lines (see figure), the vast surrounding flat area covered with blackened stones, traces of radiation south of the Dead Sea, the new extent and shape of the Dead Sea – is still there, four thousand years later”.

He maintains that the radioactive fallout from this operation wiped out the area around Summer for a period of 70 years, until 1953 bc.

So did the gods use nuclear weapons in their struggles with each other and with mankind? You be the judge!
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm » by Mushroom

Alot of additional info and pics in this thread were-ancient-civilizations-more-advanced-than-we-are-now-t14324.html

I am fascinated in this subject and I hope you get some good input. Great post :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 pm » by Badger

This is a cool site for looking onto Sanskrit documents...

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_1_index.html

once you get there follow your nose...

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm » by Mushroom

badger wrote:This is a cool site for looking onto Sanskrit documents...

Thankyou..

I have only read 4 of the listed texts and thought I was up to speed (so to speak)... I'm rather lacking it seems.
Thanks for the bookmark. There is LOTS of reading to be done and will keep me occupied for quite a while... for this I am grateful :cheers:

On a side note, is Itranslator worth installing or is better to just read and translate yourself?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm » by Badger

mushroom wrote:

Thankyou..

I have only read 4 of the listed texts and thought I was up to speed (so to speak)... I'm rather lacking it seems.
Thanks for the bookmark. There is LOTS of reading to be done and will keep me occupied for quite a while... for this I am grateful :cheers:

On a side note, is Itranslator worth installing or is better to just read and translate yourself?

The site recommends this one...http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/Itranslt.html

Trawling through my bookmarks I found an easier site to use.....

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/index.htm
go to the science drop down on the top ribbon and that alone should keep you occupied for a while.....
http://www.hinduwisdom.info/War_in_Ancient_India.htm

Glad to be of service Mushroom :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm » by Mushroom

badger wrote:
mushroom wrote:

Thankyou..

The site recommends this one...http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/Itranslt.html

Trawling through my bookmarks I found an easier site to use.....

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/index.htm
go to the science drop down on the top ribbon and that alone should keep you occupied for a while.....
http://www.hinduwisdom.info/War_in_Ancient_India.htm

Glad to be of service Mushroom :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am » by Anuki

i´ve read someone´s translation of the sumerian tablets on youtube
it also mentioned nuclear wapens they used...
so...

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am » by Mep630

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am » by Aardvaaks

Fascinating stuff, 'Forbiden archaeology' comes to the conclusion that mankind is much older than conventional history in the West teaches with knowledge filters in place which misleads the scholar.

With all this time available all sorts of technologies are possible and gives rise to the theory that the Earth has gone through several dominant civilisation changes who were highly developed in their own ways at that time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 am » by Savwafair2012

bump :peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Next