Ancient Nuclear Weapons? Aspect of Ancient India

Initiate

PostWed May 06, 2009 12:05 am » by Loveandlight

great post slush and very detailed !
im inclined to agree with you on the mahabarata it is definetley a (tale) of cosmic war between at least 2 civilisations not of this planet and a lot of what of stated within this (tale) is extremley thought provoking
and ..........well mankind doesnt appear to have any information regarding our history at all or very little nearly everything of age has been wiped out and nearly everything of age is lost in the mists of time and tbh you would think that their would be a reason for this lack of knowledge of written or carved record ..........maybe the maharbarata is more factual thatn fantasy ............i believe we will find the truth very very soon!!!

Super Moderator

PostWed May 06, 2009 12:22 am » by Vulcanic

great post slush! :flop: :flop: :flop: :banana:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm » by Blacky

Great post! the Indian vedas are a must for a read!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 pm » by Rockapocalypse

where's the post?
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 pm » by lamonema

rockapocalypse wrote:where's the post?

It went with the rest of Slushs' old posts that he asked to have wiped out.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

wow-evidence-atomic-blast-in-12-000-year-old-ancient-city-t32987.html

Yes the Epic post's of Slush where tossed out in an unsuspected haste such a waste
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am » by Temps13

Sodom,Gomorrah & the other 3 or was it 5 cities..
Also over in India-Mohenjo Daro,Harrapa..(was that the ARATTA of Enmerkar & the lord of Aratta as its said there were prominent grain siloes,as found at Harrapa)..
They were given 7 days to get out..I think they found 44 highly radioactive skeletons of people who decided to stay..(on a par with the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bodies for radioactivity.
Then there is this picture I came across yesterday which is of somewhere in India,possibly it was nuked..
http://flic.kr/p/fFGLAa
I also think Sinai was nuked..te scar is still visible from space! (Scar just below the 30th parallel..) it cracked the crust & caused the Dead Sea,allegedly..
Also other deserts,vitrified forts..in Scotland & the Levant & so on & so forth-melted stuff..subjected to INTENSE heat..I think they call it LDG-Lebanese Desert Glass..
How about Jebel Barkal,in the Sudan?Geologists can't explain the huge scar & blackened stones-EVIDENCE..blackened boulders,blackened stones covering lighter colored subsoil..EVIDENCE!
CORROBORATED by SANSKRIT WRITINGS how much fuckin evidence do you NEED to see past your pre conceived ideas?
Its a fact that URANIUM was mined in the past & some indigenous populations were warned to keep away..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13