Ancient Paintings Of Flying Vehicles (Vimana) & DNA in India

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 am » by Kingz

Like some of you know I have been travelling through India last several months, during this trip I saw many strange things and captured some of them & tried out some of my own theory's :oops: .. :D

Here is probably one of the strangest, but most in your face ''artifact'' I have encountered during a walk in an Old Fort / Castle on a Mountain in Bundi called The Taragarh Fort, also known as the Star Fort.

The man on the picture is Billu, he was our guide for a few days (hell of a time! but i save these for other stories :o :twisted: )
Billu has been guide for over 40 years in the area of Rahjastan (province in India)

When he brought us to a rather famous Fort for tourists, a friend of mine at first didn't want to go, so I went with another mate of mine... The friend who went along is also a little bit into this kind of ''conspiracy'' stuff, not that much though.. But I ''learned'' him enough about ancient alien theory's and ideas that he pointed out the craziest shit I ever saw in front of my face live!! :o :headscratch: :shock: :headscratch:

I know a lot of you guys know a little bit about the Ancient Culture of India and it's many mysteries like the Vimana's... For those who don't I made a nice thread about this subject combined with some other stuff that is related to the topic, which you can see / read here (pretty interesting if you ask me)

:look:
proof-of-ancient-atomic-wars-t18719.html?hilit=Ancient%20Nuclear%20Warfare

Anyway what my point about it is this., So friend pointed out to a big wall painting, which there were thousands of them inside the huge fort! As I turned around I was astonished by what I saw... And by further inspection I went wild :ohno:

Look at this painting.. and be amazed: :look:

I noticed several things on the painting, some more obvious than others... Obvious are ofcourse the Vimana's, not Ufo's because they are identified, therefore we can translate it to spaceships (of all sorts and different kinds.)

They are controlled by several different beings or ''gods'' and it looks like there is a difference in types of spaceships!

Also Notice how they are throwing out somekind of ''stuff''

In the next zoom in we can see that it is about somekind of a ceremonie, which later I asked the guide and it turned out to be a wedding!

Well I said that is a pretty strange wedding mister with blue humanlike looking creatures and humans, and I asked him about the vehicles... I asked, are they called Vimana's and he started laughing and looked at me and said... :shock: How do you know that Sir?!? Hehehhe I laughed my ass of! (we talked a lot about other stuff, all for later stories and topics)

Also notice the Pigeon(s) highighly symbolic!, but more importantly... NOTICE the Twirling String(s) on the painting, to my modern brains they look like something we call DNA!! :shock: :nails: :help: Maybe it has something to do with the wedding! :roll:
Anyway that's my interpretation.. but hey I'm just a looney tune right.. :peep:

Again here we can see a Peacock, which is maybe even more esotericly symbolic than a pigeon, but for this subject you guys must have to ask tthe darling Miss Lilith :love: :twisted:
And again notice the swirling strand of "DNA''!

Anyway, there is a lot more to philosophize about in my opinion regarding this painting and subject... When I asked Billu what the painting was about he plainly told me it was a wedding between one of the gods and a humanbeing probably a King or Maharadja.
These are all normal believes there in India, and the best thing about it is, there are a lot of things that can ''prove it'' or at least point out to it and look towards this subject with another perspective!!

And later on I saw another, maybe even stranger acient painting / depiction of something what looked very extraordinary to me, it made me think about another picture / wallpainting I found on the internet and posted a thread about it here a while ago:

:look:
ancient-cave-paintings-depicting-aliens-ufo-and-wormhole-t21704.html?hilit=INdia

This was the picture I saw at the throne of the King / Maharadja, very strange and definetly out of place in perspective of the entire fort! :think:

This is the painting I posted a while ago, it doesn't really look like it... but there is somekeind of a resembelence:

Well that is it.... for now, I will ramble on another time... it's almost 5 am now :shock: :o :twisted:

Hope You guys enjoy it, and I will try and update it some more later, with some more crazy shit in that Fort and other places!

Small example, this also was an establishment / lions den for the breeding ground of the so called One World Order, as you can see in the next picture:

It depicts army's from different kind of country's of Europe - France, Germany, Brittain, Belgium, Etc.... So you can gues what kind of men were among the Generals, Bankers, Engineers and other Profiteers... Wouldsn't even surprise me if in this place something like the Bavarian Illuminati itself was brought up as idea. Just as figure of speach :wink:

PEACE OUT.... Kingz!
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am » by Reinaul

welcome back kingz!
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 am » by Kingz

Hey 2020 vision, I have no idea what you mean by that... :headscratch:

Anyway, here is a short video which depicts what is i my humble opinion a strange orb / ufo like thing in the air near a temple... Is this somekind of reflection or something else.... I have no idea :?

I will post the high quality pictures later with some zoom ins!

What Is This UFO / Bright Orb Near A Temple, India

If someone is interested I can send the High Quality Pictures, there it is very obvious something that shouldn't be there..

The video is crappy due to dear Mr. Bill Gates (the reptilian childlayer :) with his free junk applications called windows movie breaker!!

Anyway better then nothing...
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 am » by Noetic

Thanks for sharing,I can't wait to see more.I envy you,I would like to visit india also but it's not likely to happen,it hasn't yet.

welcome back
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 am » by Megame23

How synchronistic, people are wondering about you and you show up with some awesome stuff from your adventures!

Good to have you back kingz, you might not really know me but I came in a bit before you left, look forward to seeing more of your info! :)
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 am » by Freeyourmindnow

great story, thanks for sharing. :flop:
i think 8 alludes to the universal lucky number – the symbol of both prosperity and the infinite. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am » by Hackjames

Interesting post, thanks for sharing your experience.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 am » by Knowthetruth

Great Pictures and welcome back :banana: i am new to this site.

Next