ANCIENT RUINS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA

Initiate

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:13 am » by Shatnerswig

"modern man has been around alot longer than mainstream archeology wants to admit http://s8int.com/page12.html
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 am » by brillbilly

parts of ancient kerma in sudan Image Image Image and pyramids at meroe sudan :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:34 am » by Newearthman

shatnerswig wrote:"modern man has been around alot longer than mainstream archeology wants to admit http://s8int.com/page12.html

Very interesting, this was my favorite
• 1856 The last of the pterodactyls (flying reptiles with leathery wings and long, toothy beaks) died about 100 million years ago, according to established scientific opinion. But in the experience of a number of startled French workmen, the last one died in the winter of 1856 in a partially complete railway tunnel between the St. Dizier and Nancy lines. In the half-light of the tunnel, something monstrous stumbled toward them out of a great boulder of Jurassic limestone they had just split open. It fluttered its wings, croaked, and died at their feet. The creature, whose wingspan was 10 feet 7 inches, had four legs joined by a membrane, like a bat. What should have been feet were long talons, and the mouth was arrayed with sharp teeth. The skin was like black leather, thick and oily. At the nearby town of Gray, the creature was immediately identified by a local student of paleontology as a pterodactyl. The rock stratum in which it had been found was consistent with the period when pterodactyls lived, and the limestone boulder that had imprisoned the winged reptile for millions of years was found to contain a cavity in the form of an exact mold of the creature's body

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:35 am » by brillbilly

Image Image Image http://wysinger.homestead.com/nubian105.html the nubian kingdom was once a powerfull kingdom

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 am » by Newearthman

Great pics brillbilly your blowin fuses in my brain! It seems so unreal when you really try to imagine what there civilization was like.

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am » by brillbilly

newearthman wrote:Great pics brillbilly your blowin fuses in my brain! It seems so unreal when you really try to imagine what there civilization was like.

thanks newearthman,there is so much under the sands and underwater that the pieces for the real story of who we are what we are and what was once here befor takes so much time to reviel ,but more wonders will come forward and blow us away :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 7:17 am » by Immortalgropher

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome rather than a "you're crazy" lol.

Where did you find that diagram of the sphinx at billy? I've thought for a very long time that there is something alien-like or a possible UFO or parts of a UFO inside the sphinx. I don't believe I've ever really considered egyptians (i hate to say this haha) people. Not in THIS time of course, but back then, I believe that these people that were worshiped and revered as gods among the people may have actually BEEN gods or beings from another planet.

In regards to history, I understand being the ruler of a country and being defeated by another or dying out, but in the pharaoh sense, and technological sense, WHY were they so sophisticated? it seems each pharaoh had a different virtue if you will...Each new one had different characteristics that seemed to follow a relevant pattern. Like a pattern of meaning or something along those lines.

To newearthman, I believe highly in a global consciousness and that we function individually as well as one, each piece of our individual consciousness adds up to a whole and can help account for negative energies and why people become depressed (not a WHOLE reason as to why, but a big part) We all feed off each other when it comes right down to it. If we're fed crap, we feel like crap.

Also, I believe global consciousness is a reason for the sightings and existence of bigfoots, mothman, etc. we believe in them so strongly that we create them as a whole. Being pagan, I can also follow along with the belief of them coming from another plane and being stuck for a little bit. Or perhaps they're researching us as we do ghosts.

Did we have higher brain power in the past? That's also a very high probability. Perhaps we AREN'T supposed to remember certain things for a reason. People still have psychic powers, I can sense energies well and I've got another interesting ability I might tell you about if you really wanna know :P.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm » by brillbilly

immortalgropher wrote:I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome rather than a "you're crazy" lol.

Where did you find that diagram of the sphinx at billy? I've thought for a very long time that there is something alien-like or a possible UFO or parts of a UFO inside the sphinx. I don't believe I've ever really considered egyptians (i hate to say this haha) people. Not in THIS time of course, but back then, I believe that these people that were worshiped and revered as gods among the people may have actually BEEN gods or beings from another planet.

In regards to history, I understand being the ruler of a country and being defeated by another or dying out, but in the pharaoh sense, and technological sense, WHY were they so sophisticated? it seems each pharaoh had a different virtue if you will...Each new one had different characteristics that seemed to follow a relevant pattern. Like a pattern of meaning or something along those lines.

To newearthman, I believe highly in a global consciousness and that we function individually as well as one, each piece of our individual consciousness adds up to a whole and can help account for negative energies and why people become depressed (not a WHOLE reason as to why, but a big part) We all feed off each other when it comes right down to it. If we're fed crap, we feel like crap.

Also, I believe global consciousness is a reason for the sightings and existence of bigfoots, mothman, etc. we believe in them so strongly that we create them as a whole. Being pagan, I can also follow along with the belief of them coming from another plane and being stuck for a little bit. Or perhaps they're researching us as we do ghosts.

Did we have higher brain power in the past? That's also a very high probability. Perhaps we AREN'T supposed to remember certain things for a reason. People still have psychic powers, I can sense energies well and I've got another interesting ability I might tell you about if you really wanna know :P.

your welcome immortal and here is the link to the sphinx underground http://www.crystalinks.com/sphinxfacts.html :flop: :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm » by Blacky

immortalgropher wrote:I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome rather than a "you're crazy" lol.

whats your other ability that you are on about????
welcome to Dtv forum btw! :flop:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:36 pm » by Immortalgropher

blacky wrote:

whats your other ability that you are on about????
welcome to Dtv forum btw! :flop:
:cheers:

Well I have this ability to see people's bones. I am also able to see one's true face if I focus hard enough. I try not to use it very much because I don't want to at this point and time. it's not weird or anything, just too busy to want to focus on that stuff. It happened not too soon after a ritual one night I believe. wacky shit happened that night =S
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

PreviousNext