ANCIENT RUINS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:40 pm » by Newearthman

Well I have this ability to see people's bones. I am also able to see one's true face if I focus hard enough. I try not to use it very much because I don't want to at this point and time. it's not weird or anything, just too busy to want to focus on that stuff. It happened not too soon after a ritual one night I believe. wacky shit happened that night =S

You will have to start a thread on that one you know!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:44 pm » by Blacky

immortalgropher wrote:
blacky wrote:
immortalgropher wrote:I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome rather than a "you're crazy" lol.

Where did you find that diagram of the sphinx at billy? I've thought for a very long time that there is something alien-like or a possible UFO or parts of a UFO inside the sphinx. I don't believe I've ever really considered egyptians (i hate to say this haha) people. Not in THIS time of course, but back then, I believe that these people that were worshiped and revered as gods among the people may have actually BEEN gods or beings from another planet.

In regards to history, I understand being the ruler of a country and being defeated by another or dying out, but in the pharaoh sense, and technological sense, WHY were they so sophisticated? it seems each pharaoh had a different virtue if you will...Each new one had different characteristics that seemed to follow a relevant pattern. Like a pattern of meaning or something along those lines.

To newearthman, I believe highly in a global consciousness and that we function individually as well as one, each piece of our individual consciousness adds up to a whole and can help account for negative energies and why people become depressed (not a WHOLE reason as to why, but a big part) We all feed off each other when it comes right down to it. If we're fed crap, we feel like crap.

Also, I believe global consciousness is a reason for the sightings and existence of bigfoots, mothman, etc. we believe in them so strongly that we create them as a whole. Being pagan, I can also follow along with the belief of them coming from another plane and being stuck for a little bit. Or perhaps they're researching us as we do ghosts.

Did we have higher brain power in the past? That's also a very high probability. Perhaps we AREN'T supposed to remember certain things for a reason. People still have psychic powers, I can sense energies well and I've got another interesting ability I might tell you about if you really wanna know :P.

whats your other ability that you are on about????
welcome to Dtv forum btw! :flop:
:cheers:

Well I have this ability to see people's bones. I am also able to see one's true face if I focus hard enough. I try not to use it very much because I don't want to at this point and time. it's not weird or anything, just too busy to want to focus on that stuff. It happened not too soon after a ritual one night I believe. wacky shit happened that night =S

RITUAL???????
wtf!
delve more!!!!!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm » by Immortalgropher

XD. I'll go start a new thread in the paranormal section detailing the events which led up to that.
People are gonna ridicule the dog piss out of me XD.

Heeeere we go!
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 pm » by Blacky

immortalgropher wrote:XD. I'll go start a new thread in the paranormal section detailing the events which led up to that.
People are gonna ridicule the dog piss out of me XD.

Heeeere we go!

Dont let that stop you mate!!!
get the topic on the go!!!! :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 pm » by Immortalgropher

Posted. Abilities is the title.

Now we can get back on subject with this topic LOL.

Africa has a lot of things to be discovered just as much as any other ancient culture, we don't know much about them even from scriptures because I'm sure their word structure and dialects were a lot different then than they are now, mistranslation happens more often than not, so why wouldn't there be some sort of message or something we're supposed to really get? I think most ancient civilizations were more advanced than we are today in a lot of ways. There's always something to be found yet everything has to be misconstrued and hidden from public knowledge, so now the question arises "what is REALLY being hidden from us?"
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Previous