ANCIENT RUINS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 am » by Newearthman

http://www.makomati.com/ruins.htm

There is no real count or audit of these ruins at present, but it is estimated by those who have been flying over them for many years that there must be around 20,000 structures scattered all over southern and east Africa.

Many of the circular structures are aligned to specific geographic points including solstices and equinoxes. But only when Johan Heine began to experiment with other possible encoded geometry, that the real hidden secrets of the ruins began to emerge. They are riddled with sacred geometry, Reiki symbolism and the Phi factor or golden ratio of 1,618.

The discovery of the ancient stone calendar site by Johan Heine (Adam’s Calendar) in among all these stone dwellings and temples, would suggest that some of the structures would date back to the same era as the calendar some 75,000 years ago. It shows us with a certain level of clarity that these lost civilisations have been around for much longer than anyone could ever have imagined. It would not be absurd to then suggest that we may be staring at the very first concentrated human settlements inhabited by the early Homo sapiens

Gold
Human history on Earth cannot be separated from gold. Since the earliest of times, humans have been obsessed with gold and have been mining it in all kinds of ways. Even God, as early as Genesis 2, displays his own obsession with gold when he talks about the garden of Eden where there was gold.

There are at least 2000 ancient gold mines scattered throughout Southern frica, in close proximity to the ruins. Many speculations have been thrown about by all and sundry about the land of Ophir, its location and the whereabouts of Queen Sheba. Most of these speculations tend to point to southern Africa as its most likely location. And why not? This is after all the place where most of the gold in the world has been mined in modern history, and it was no different in ancient times. Is it a coincidence that the richest gold mine in the world today, Sheba Gold Mine, is located right here in Mpumalanga, South Africa?

Could these ancient settlements actually be the lost kingdom of Queen Sheba and the mines that provided King Solomon with all his riches?

http://www.makomati.com/calendar.htm

The Johan Heine Stone Calendar (affectionately called Adam’s Calendar) has been dated by astronomer Bill Hollenbach to be around 75,000 years, based on the movement of the peoples in southern Africa and the emergence of rock art during that period. But it could in fact be even older – dating back to the dawn of Homo sapiens some 250,000 years ago

The greatest mystery to be solved...Who are we?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 am » by Newearthman

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... anu_41.htm
According to Sitchin, while the Anunnaki production of gold was increased by mining in South Africa, so was the physical effort to extract it.

After continuous day and night gold mining for a period of 150,000 years (450,000-300,000BC), the South African Anunnaki mine workers revolted. The mutiny was resolved through the intercession of the brother/sister gods of the Anunnaki named Enki and Ninharsag by genetically engineering an African ape-woman to create a replacement laborer.

After considerable trial and error, according to the Sumerian story, a suitable hybrid worker was developed. Capable of gene manipulation technology, the Anunnaki implanted the ape-woman's egg into surrogate Anunnaki maidens. This early hybrid could not sexually reproduce, but at a later time, some of these hybrids (referred to as black heads in Sumerian tablets) were moved from Africa to a place the Sumerians called E.DIN in Mesopotamia and further engineered to be able to sexually reproduce.

Some considerable time later, some of the Anunnaki (including royalty) began to mate with human females.

It's noted in the Bible:

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Genesis 6:2.

Offspring of this union were referred to as Men of Renown or Demigods

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:19 am » by Newearthman

This was taken from Becks post I read today. I encluded it because the time period matches up with the ruins in South Africa.
topic5177-10.html
So the FIRST encounter between NI-BI-RU and KI (the Earth) took place in the year 309,033 B.C. with your time calculation.

The following events should occur 12,960 years later, starting from the year 296,073 B.C.

Thus the complete cycle of NI-BI-RU (because of the years after Christ) is 311,040 earth years, which are 86,4 SCHAR.

For this reason NI-BI-RU has the core number 648 and LAHMU; the new home of the children of the gods has the numerical value 468.

311,040 earth years are 80 great cycles of the Destroyer (Satan).

For 80 multiplied with 3,888 (the true 666) is 311,040.

311,040 Earth years are 90 great creation cycles, for the number 3,456 (serpent bites it’s own tail – symbol for chaos and creation) multiplied with 90 results in 311,040 Earth years.

Humans aren’t so familiar with ice-pictures as they are with high signs in the crop, but they fulfill the same meaning – our god-parents show us the way and prepare us for their return!

The humans will build a terrible facility which they call H.A.A.R.P., they want to produce NA.LI.TAR-waves themselves and create false pictures!

But it will not work, for they have not the device for it and their sense is directed on the world of form and appearance!

Form and appearance are only the expression of VRIL – some will see, that VRIL and GRAL are the same, for it is only meant for the communication with NI-BI-RU!

VRIL 4,636
GRAL 1,616
Sum 6,252 = 15X120 = 1,800 = ½ SCHAR!!

VRIL is the power, and GRAL is the device to send out the force!

Every 12,960 years our courses cross, and so the NA.LI.TAR-waves rise.

The humans will notice!

They will cut the halms of the crops and analyse it, they will notice a strange short live energy, which they can not measure!

For VRIL remains only very short in the world of form and appearance, for it changes into its’ spirit-form and carries the information on for all eternity!

The Return of the Gods – NI-BI-RU Entering the Solar System and the Consequences

Here is the thing: Nibiru has an orbit that looks like an ∞ (infinity symbol). It enters our solar system every 12,960 years. Unfortunately, every second time around, the planet will cause great disturbances in Earth’s orbit, which will cause earthquakes, floods, volcano eruptions and possibly a pole shift. These next few years will be very turbulent times, if this information is correct. Many, many people will die due to this, and at the same time we are facing another threat — the consequences of Anunnaki’s return, which could lead to a devastating war where homo sapiens are caught in the middle!

The Lemurians have had 12, 960 years to change their habits and turn things around on this planet and stop the enslavement of mankind, but they have done nothing of the sort. Instead they have intensified their control. Now, around 2012, Nibiru returns and with it the pure Anunnaki “Gods”. The pure Anunnaki, EA’s/MAGDI’s people and the Reptoids of Agarthi have all made an alliance and will not fight each other. They all want peace. The Reptoids have not interfered with what has happened on the surface since the Lemurians took over, and more or less left us alone. They are “cold-blooded” reptilians and don’t mind living underground, apparently, so that is not a problem. Neither of these three races want to harm homo sapiens either. Their common enemy are the Lemurians (the 12 Illuminati Bloodlines), and if the latter haven’t turned things around by the time the Anunnaki return, there will be a war to kill off the Lemurian Illuminati and chase them underground, where the Reptoids probably “will take care of them”. All Lemurians were driven out of Agarthi long ago due to their abuse of power and their oppression of homo sapiens. The Inner Core of Thule is in contact with the Reptoids of Agarthi.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 am » by Woodgod23

Excellent post I love stuff like this.
I have a thought which is semi-related.
What if man is a seeded race? What if he is a seeded slave race? How would his masters know that he had attained the requisite knowledge to serve them? Would his masters be his "gods" of old? How would his masters control the race?

These are my random thoughts. I have much more questions than answers.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:44 am » by Newearthman

woodgod23 wrote:Excellent post I love stuff like this.
What if man is a seeded race? What if he is a seeded slave race? How would his masters know that he had attained the requisite knowledge to serve them? Would his masters be his "gods" of old? How would his masters control the race?

Me too, too many questions! I have been on here all day starting with Becks post then finding related articals on other sites plus googleing info so I had to start this one cause my brain is fully loaded and things are matching up.

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am » by Hesop

I have always said, even when I was in school, that gold was a key piece of evidence in tampering with primitive man. I just find it very illogical, for a primitive man, to go through so much trouble for decoration. There are many other natural materials that would have been much easier to locate and use, displaying much more color and variety. I believe with high certainty, that there was an outside influence that triggered the importance, value, and sudden popularity of gold. It really sounds more to me like what we see repeated in history many times, where when a primitive culture is befriended by a higher one, they mimic what they perceive of importance to their new advanced friends.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 am » by -Marduk-

African shaman performing levitation

Initiate

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 am » by Woodgod23

newearthman wrote:
woodgod23 wrote:Excellent post I love stuff like this.

Me too, too many questions! I have been on here all day starting with Becks post then finding related articals on other sites plus googleing info so I had to start this one cause my brain is fully loaded and things are matching up.

What actually got me started in the whole are we a seeded race was from a class I took in college. I think it was my metaphysical thought class. The question was Is life a dream or is the reality we experience a dream and our dreams reality? From there we moved into abstract thought and the universal unconscious mind. One of the questions my professor proposed to the class was are we slaves to the gods? If so how can we prove it?
Your post brought back those old questions stirring in my brain again

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 am » by Newearthman

hesop wrote:I have always said, even when I was in school, that gold was a key piece of evidence in tampering with primitive man. I just find it very illogical, for a primitive man, to go through so much trouble for decoration. There are many other natural materials that would have been much easier to locate and use, displaying much more color and variety. I believe with high certainty, that there was an outside influence that triggered the importance, value, and sudden popularity of gold. It really sounds more to me like what we see repeated in history many times, where when a primitive culture is befriended by a higher one, they mimic what they perceive of importance to their new advanced friends.

Ya, good point. Nothing seems to add up to a logical explanation!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm » by Blacky

Good topic! i like it! :flop:
according to the myths and legends or the writings of the sumerians who lets face it have the oldest texts and writtings known! we were made as a slave race to help with the Gods/ masters to mine gold for their purposes!
They found it too hard a work to do so they created the adama to assist them!
the adama (us) where created out of genes from them and the indiginous species of the time
It makes you wonder why main stream archeologists and institutions wont look into this theory and just dismiss this type of theory out right!
The amount of evidence that is out there does point to this type of event is over welming!
they have never found the missing link and in my eyes never will because there isnt one!
They probably know already the true story of where we come from but dont want people to know that we were created by an alien advanced race for the purpose of doing their dirty work for them!
Its not a nice concept to believe in granted!
But you cant ignore the facts and evidence thats out there!
The history that we are taught is so wrong and we are finding things out each year to prove this!!!
Our whole concept of the theory of our history needs to be rewritten and evaluated!
where are these aliens or gods now???
Are they some of these ufos that we see today and have been seeing for hundreds if not thousands of years???
are our governments intouch with these beings or have they been???
Or are our governments fighting of these beings who want back what is rightfully theirs????
to many questions and not enough answers!!!
:cheers:

Next