ANCIENT WEAPONS OF MAGIC

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 am » by Cia212

Vril - at least the Nazis believed in it.

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 pm » by markpattinson902

Mayan astrology has started regaining its popularity, obviously following the much rumored End of World. Nothing happened but that didn’t drown their interest in Mayan Sun Signs. Mayan free readings will help these people to know about their career, personal relationship, marital bliss, financial condition and many more aspects in future. Free Mayan sign calculator to know your sign and how your mental attributes will help shape up your future.
http://www.mymayansign.com/

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 am » by Temps13

Does anyone have any information for me on "Brazen Heads"..my friend told me about this..he's quite knowledgeable on Celtic stuff..he reckons they had little computers they would give to human armies & they would tell them like..put your archers HERE..your cavalrymen HERE..your pikemen or whatever HERE..& so on to maximise the efficacy..& that they had other functions..
I am searching for more on this
Good thread.Well I've not read it yet but good subject for a thread.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 am » by Canubis

nice temps keep it up, seek and you will find.. im not about to help out iv put my blueprint in i could take out the cosmos in a flik of a switch.. Duck said it work...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:21 am » by Vulcanic

Canubis wrote:nice temps keep it up, seek and you will find.. im not about to help out iv put my blueprint in i could take out the cosmos in a flik of a switch.. Duck said it work...

The weighing of the heart, The scale holds more power :nails: Last i heard those words were in the city of dogs, Cynopolis .. Melted into Hermanubis. Since then the power has faded like oden and thor off to nevermore. Sweet sounds of Anput and Kebechet from deep within watching for sin as the Egyptian Wolf runs free in the sands of time when of the son of Ra but the sands of time run in strange ways until the son is now the son of Set and Nephthys, Isis oh Isis may Osiris rise again, behold the son who holds Osiris' organs, Enternal life is a given but as the sands of time move on the flesh becomes sand and the power is lost but 300 remain to show the world the last stand and the power of the underworld may the test begin :hell:

just remember the first father of Anubis ,

Upload to Disclose.tv

tales of the Golden Ass.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am » by Tjahzi

Vulcanic wrote:just food for thought again..

'what are the odds that every single thing in this thread is not true? that none of these objects had any power, and if that was true then how come we can't find one of these objects to prove it?

who owns them now, why are they lost to the world? could some of the elites today own any of these objects?

i think they are still around today and i think they have been hidden from the public eye for a reason, maybe because it has power or that it don't have power and want the legend to live on?

I've been wondering about that too..

Think most of them are in the hands of wealthy private collectors.

Others are perhaps still out there. Waiting to be found. Who would ever think of an ancient artifact (if it even were to be recognized as such) to have great powers. Who would even know how to unlock it?

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 1:26 pm » by Toxic32

Yes but if you had an object that had dangerous powers it's unlikely to be mislaid isn't it. There is always one person ready to pick up where the others left off. As they say. Power corrupts. I would imagine if you wanted to find the ark of the covenant you would start to look for some form of energy emission. Reading about the power that this object emitted it should be easy to track it down. Given that the people they selected to carry the ark (the tribe of Levi) who were specially trained and had protective clothing and had to where special head gear. Hence the tradition of wearing a skullcap to this day that the Jews still wear. I would also like to point out that the ark was kept covered by a protective Vail or cover when not in use, which was probably used to stop what ever was emanating from the ark and shield the people in close proximity to it from harm (maybe some sort of lead woven material) Just a thought....
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:09 pm » by Vulcanic

great questions guys, :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:
Canubis wrote:nice temps keep it up, seek and you will find.. im not about to help out iv put my blueprint in i could take out the cosmos in a flik of a switch.. Duck said it work...

The weighing of the heart, The scale holds more power :nails: Last i heard those words were in the city of dogs, Cynopolis .. Melted into Hermanubis. Since then the power has faded like oden and thor off to nevermore. Sweet sounds of Anput and Kebechet from deep within watching for sin as the Egyptian Wolf runs free in the sands of time when of the son of Ra but the sands of time run in strange ways until the son is now the son of Set and Nephthys, Isis oh Isis may Osiris rise again, behold the son who holds Osiris' organs, Enternal life is a given but as the sands of time move on the flesh becomes sand and the power is lost but 300 remain to show the world the last stand and the power of the underworld may the test begin :hell:

just remember the first father of Anubis ,

Upload to Disclose.tv

tales of the Golden Ass.

man i love that song! by the power of ra!!!

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 11:04 am » by Vulcanic

Tjahzi wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:just food for thought again..

'what are the odds that every single thing in this thread is not true? that none of these objects had any power, and if that was true then how come we can't find one of these objects to prove it?

who owns them now, why are they lost to the world? could some of the elites today own any of these objects?

i think they are still around today and i think they have been hidden from the public eye for a reason, maybe because it has power or that it don't have power and want the legend to live on?

I've been wondering about that too..

Think most of them are in the hands of wealthy private collectors.

Others are perhaps still out there. Waiting to be found. Who would ever think of an ancient artifact (if it even were to be recognized as such) to have great powers. Who would even know how to unlock it?

:mrgreen:

very true, someone may own one of these items and have no clue on it's history or its powers.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous