The end.

again.

.............. never mind.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm » by Seahawk

Lol. Otto, those that had fun at your expense, or made assumptions- accurate or not- shouldn't expect you to explain anything to them regarding this thread. This thread was clearly- by title- directed at your friends- posted here, for the reasons that you explained in the op. If anyone who posted in this thread didn't consider themselves your friend, then there was no requirement, or necessity for them to continue in this thread, thus, should expect no response from you. You know who your friends are, and if you feel compelled to tell anyone anything, then you can do it private- through the pm system. I would extend the same consideration to everyone who posted here, as well.

Like Iron said, you're part of the family, Otto, so personally, I'll give you one free pass. :P

Private matters are not always easy to discuss one on one, much less in an open forum.

I think that your last post was written well, and I feel that you were being forthright, honest and humble, but understandably discrete . That's good enough for me. :flop:

Practice being careful and safe, and make a greater concern to the value of your life. Don't take it for granted.

Take care of yourself.

Glad you're Okay, mang. :cheers:

Otoel's Close Call. :P

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 am » by Zer0

Marduk2012 wrote:
Otoel wrote:An important message to all of my friends...quackquack

I dont give a fuck about Selena Gomez....

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!

Seahawk100 wrote:Lol. Otto, those that had fun at your expense, or made assumptions- accurate or not- shouldn't expect you to explain anything to them regarding this thread. This thread was clearly- by title- directed at your friends- posted here, for the reasons that you explained in the op. If anyone who posted in this thread didn't consider themselves your friend, then there was no requirement, or necessity for them to continue in this thread, thus, should expect no response from you. You know who your friends are, and if you feel compelled to tell anyone anything, then you can do it private- through the pm system. I would extend the same consideration to everyone who posted here, as well.

Like Iron said, you're part of the family, Otto, so personally, I'll give you one free pass. :P

Private matters are not always easy to discuss one on one, much less in an open forum.

I think that your last post was written well, and I feel that you were being forthright, honest and humble, but understandably discrete . That's good enough for me. :flop:

Practice being careful and safe, and make a greater concern to the value of your life. Don't take it for granted.

Take care of yourself.

Glad you're Okay, mang. :cheers:

Otoel's Close Call. :P

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks dude, I guess your real friends truly come out when you need them the most. Sorry to disturb your precious forums! Hopefully I can make it up with something real cool... maybe really soon... hehehe...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 am » by Edgar 2.0

Ahem...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am » by Zer0

Edgar 2.0 wrote:Ahem...

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS!!! :shock:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous