Angela Merkel Is Hitler's Daughter?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 pm » by Brothers

Its was my understanding that Hitler couldn't have any children even if he wanted to let alone sex of any kind. He most likely didn't even play with his wanker. I don't believe in the story told even if it makes a good mystery.

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 11:58 pm » by Kirsche

towelie wrote: but the capabilities to do this type of genetic engineering were available at the time

i don't think so. any proofs for the accuracy of this statement?
"Realize you're blind.
And we're out of time."
(SOAD)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 am » by Towelie

Genetic modification of wheat has been done since before the 1940s jus google it.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 am » by Kirsche

towelie wrote:Genetic modification of wheat has been done since before the 1940s jus google it.

did they use complex molecular techniques? or just breeding?

and genetic modification of humans? gene therapy exists since the 90's. the "decoding" of human genome started in 1990 and ended (i'm not sure) 2003... can't believe that they had the possibilities to manipulate the colour of hair and eyes in 1954...

you can't compare plants with humans...
"Realize you're blind.
And we're out of time."
(SOAD)

Initiate

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 2:54 am » by Alexrubic

Adolf Hitler's eye colour is widely reported as being deep, bright or penetrating blue.

Even if Gretl Braun's had been brown that does not guarantee a brown-eyed child (however hypothetically arrived at!) because recessive genes for a blue eye colour in the mother, in this case, could have been passed down to her from either of her parents.

For instance, my father's eyes were brown while my mother's eyes were blue-grey. My eyes - and the eyes of my siblings - are brown. But we all possess a recessive gene for blue eyes from our mother so, if I were to have children with a blue-eyed woman, there is a good possibility that at least one (if more than one offspring) would have blue-eyes.

I also think it is unlikely, given the relative recency of the breakthroughs in genetic manipulation, that a child born of artificial insemination in the fifties could have been deliberately 'engineered' to have blue eyes.
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 2:56 am » by Towelie

The first transgeneric cross was done in the 40s this involves taking the cells from one species and incorporating it into another. no idea if they did it with people but i doubt they wouldve stopped with plants.

do you realy also thiink we could split the atom but couldnt do it with a cell.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 am » by Alexrubic

Did you mean transgenic cross? If so, the first historically recorded interspecies transgenic cereal hybrid was actually between wheat and rye in 1876 (Wilson, 1876). However, this type of genetic manipulation between plant species is relatively easy compared to transplanting the genetic material for eye-colour in humans.

During the 1970s, the first chimeric mice were produced (Brinster, 1974). The cells of two different embryos of different strains were combined together at an early stage of development (eight cells) to form a single embryo that subsequently developed into a chimeric adult, exhibiting characteristics of each strain.

The mutual contributions of developmental biology and genetic engineering permitted rapid development of the techniques for the creation of transgenic animals. DNA microinjection, the first technique to prove successful in mammals, was first applied to mice (Gordon and Ruddle, 1981) and then to various other species such as rats, rabbits, sheep, pigs, birds, and fish. Two other main techniques were then developed: those of retrovirus-mediated transgenesis (Jaenisch, 1976) and embryonic stem (ES) cell-mediated gene transfer (Gossler et al., 1986).

Since 1981, when the term transgenic was first used by J.W. Gordon and F.H. Ruddle (1981), there has been rapid development in the use of genetically engineered animals as investigators have found an increasing number of applications for the technology.

I think the application in humans on any meaningful scale is still pretty much in its infancy and it will be difficult to do much on a practical scale because of ethical issues.
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 am » by Towelie

whatever its spelled like its 2am here lol and the first experiments were in the 1960s on frogs not 70s. my point was the technology was there and it was.

Writer

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 am » by Kirsche

alexrubic wrote:Adolf Hitler's eye colour is widely reported as being deep, bright or penetrating blue.

hmm... i know that goebbels wrote that he was blue-eyed... but that's an english source. german sources say he wrote that hitler was brown-eyed... on portraits he has sometimes blue eyes sometimes brown eyes. i would say he had brown eyes. blue eyes are too propagandistic...

alexrubic wrote:I also think it is unlikely, given the relative recency of the breakthroughs in genetic manipulation, that a child born of artificial insemination in the fifties could have been deliberately 'engineered' to have blue eyes.

agree.

omg, i've to sleep.^^ this blue-eye-brown-eye-bs sucks. lol
what about the historical background? Carl Clauberg was released in october 1955 but angela merkel was born in 1954... did the soviets (or "the forces of darkness") create angela merkel in collaboration with carl clauberg? ó.Ò
"Realize you're blind.
And we're out of time."
(SOAD)

Initiate

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 am » by Pauldamo

the so called battle of armageddon has already happened with the romans,endtimers now try and tell us its going to happen in the future. its just scaremongering.but then again, they'll try hard to make it happen again,to reinforce their stories.

PreviousNext