Angelic Healing Music

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm » by Newearthman

This mans music and story, Punit Yaatri, realy inspired me!

Listen to him and his music on this podcast from
Offplanet Radio

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/angeli ... ry12350773

Enjoy :hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am » by Newearthman

I strongly recomend this folks especially if you are feeling depresed or are having trouble sleeping :cheers:

Here's his website http://www.brainheartmusic.com/

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 am » by Newearthman

Basically this guys story is...he was visited by pale, smoothed skin, blue light beings that basically created the music through him as a medium in order for Humans to connect their mind and bodies with their spirit (sole). He talks about his OOBE in the interview.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 am » by Newearthman

Let me know people what you think about this guy and his music. Do you think he's full of shit when it comes to the oobe and the light beings of love or does he seem genuion?

To me he seems genuion.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 am » by Hr2burn

That for sure will cure any inability to sleep! I think I passed out in 13 seconds...
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 am » by Newearthman

hr2burn wrote:That for sure will cure any inability to sleep! I think I passed out in 13 seconds...

That is the point man, when you fall asleep you don't stop hearing it...it is supposed to affect your connection to inner peace and understanding. It helps autistic kids and adults too.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 3:34 am » by Newearthman

Oh hey buddy...long time no talk. I believe this music could help you most of all if you just give it a chance.

Peace and Love be with you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am » by Newearthman

Ok dtv this is my last bump of this thread.

I urge you to listen to this music when you go to bed and have plesent dreams friends.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 am » by Wolfbane7272

newearthman wrote:Let me know people what you think about this guy and his music. Do you think he's full of shit when it comes to the oobe and the light beings of love or does he seem genuion?

To me he seems genuion.

perhaps the music is great and it does help people , if in fact these beings did give him the knowledge and this music to connect ..i would assume they woulkd not be asking for people to pay for it , if its to help humanity , im not disputing the music ,i have a problem with people that feel the need to cash in on something that could benefit humanity . lol just my opinion .

here is a nice lady on youtube that put together some free videos for your chakras i have listened to them and find them great m there is a option to buy her cd's and dvd's but the videos on her youtube page will suffice and she does not require that we buy them , only if we want to .

http://www.youtube.com/user/janemaatismith#p/u/1/RlvLVRN8kvc

cheers