ANGELIC VOICE of the LORD

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm » by Eliakim

Apparently after Whitney was born, Cissy was told by the holy spirit that she would not have her baby for long. Clearly, Whitney had a divine purpose for being. Cissy knows that she was honored to be chosen to be her mother, to cherish the child that the LORD sent to uplift the hearts of nations with his love vibration and breath of the VOICE.

Teshuvah humanity, teshuvah Muslims. teshuvah Iran. Teshuvah USA.

Whitney will always love Israel. Just like I will as well.

Tears well up, make sure you all have your bodyguard.

Do you know where the voice comes from? Do you know where the divine shrine is?

Teshuvah then you will know
[youtube]3JWTaaS7LdU&ob=av2n[/youtube]

A tribute
http://www.academysounds.blogspot.com/2 ... ibute.html
:hugging:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm » by Mumin

Hey, lotus feet,
how dispicable and low of you to use somebody's early death to promote your narcissistic cult.

Can you heal it?
Can you heal it?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm » by Cosmine

When's Eliakim 2.0
Still waiting for the upgrade...Darling! :roll:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm » by Eliakim

mumin wrote:Hey, lotus feet,
how dispicable and low of you to use somebody's early death to promote your narcissistic cult.

Can you heal it?
Can you heal it?

Can you heal it?

'dispicable'
'low'
'death'
'narcissistic'
'cult'

The LORD said 'SERENADE' so Schubert can you embrace the will and the love of the LORD? As you were so blessed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Come do good.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Ya know Eliakim, I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't really take your posts seriously~

Yet..............

At times there are some things Profoundly showing your presence in the Flow..........

Not in this thread by the way............hahaha...........just sayin
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 am » by Dagnamski

It's sooOOO cute, I had to post it somewhere :clapper:

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am » by Eliakim

lucidlemondrop wrote:Ya know Eliakim, I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't really take your posts seriously~

Yet..............

At times there are some things Profoundly showing your presence in the Flow..........

When you comprehend the profoundness of who I am, then you will comprehend the profoundness of who you are. Until that time comes, enjoy the journey, each piece like the best of that which you love. Many wonderful names will be given to you on the way home to the LORD, and 'lucidlemonsdrop' is not one of them.

You shall return dear angel. You are on your way....

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 am » by Fatdogmendoza

eliakim wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Ya know Eliakim, I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't really take your posts seriously~

Yet..............

When you comprehend the profoundness of who I am, then you will comprehend the profoundness of who you are. Until that time comes, enjoy the journey, each piece like the best of that which you love. Many wonderful names will be given to you on the way home to the LORD, and 'lucidlemonsdrop' is not one of them.

How profound Eli.....Still talking the talk...However its people like lucid and the like who walk the walk aswell.. Preach somewhere else eli... Dtv has got you sussed...

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am » by Lucidlemondrop

fatdogmendoza wrote:
eliakim wrote:

Yet..............

How profound Eli.....Still talking the talk...However its people like lucid and the like who walk the walk aswell.. Preach somewhere else eli... Dtv has got you sussed...

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Everyday is an adventure..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 1:57 am » by Eliakim

lucidlemondrop wrote:Yet..............

Everyday is an adventure..........

It surely is, and from experience I know that when the LORD chooses to send me in to your reality, it is your last chance. Hence why you will not find my brothers and sisters on these forums.

Teshuvah.

Next