Angelina jolie Reptilian weidness

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:05 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm » by Djpakkal


and what exactly is that reptilian thing cause I don't see it ... except of something bad photoshoped ...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm » by Otomon


djpakkal wrote:and what exactly is that reptilian thing cause I don't see it ... except of something bad photoshoped ...


Point proven.

Thanks sheeple.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm » by Epicfailure


It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm » by Otomon


epicfailure wrote:It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!


You forgot to mention that they eat babies and treat people like sheep.
Its cool bro I got you back.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 pm » by Epicfailure


otomon wrote:
epicfailure wrote:It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!


You forgot to mention that they eat babies and treat people like sheep.
Its cool bro I got you back.


how very foolish of me to forget that!
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook