Angelina jolie Reptilian weidness

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm » by Djpakkal

and what exactly is that reptilian thing cause I don't see it ... except of something bad photoshoped ...

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:43 pm » by Otomon

djpakkal wrote:and what exactly is that reptilian thing cause I don't see it ... except of something bad photoshoped ...

Point proven.

Thanks sheeple.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm » by Epicfailure

It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm » by Otomon

epicfailure wrote:It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!

You forgot to mention that they eat babies and treat people like sheep.
Its cool bro I got you back.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:
epicfailure wrote:It's not a bad photoshop, it actually is a real picture, it happens when skinny people have deep indentations from their face to their necks, the muscles buldge out when they move and it looks strange...

funny looking I know!

You forgot to mention that they eat babies and treat people like sheep.
Its cool bro I got you back.

how very foolish of me to forget that!

Previous