Angry Birds vs Angry Italians: Poo from above pesters Rome

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jan 11, 2014

They flock to Rome in the thousands, and certainly leave their mark. Each day myriads of birds block out the sun above the city, and leave some hard to peel stains on the ground. RT's Egor Piskunov reports on the scare tactics savvy Italians use to keep the city's streets clean.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 pm » by Slith

Shit from above over Rome and the Vatican. Hmmmm. :think:

Fitting?

:alien51:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 pm » by Jobe;52784697

birds have the answer......yes no doubt in my mind...heightened intelligence etc...the ...answer they follow Magnetic fields etc.. plus most probably hate those Axis of evil..london and Vatican ...p.s been good to talk..etc....China newest aliens on the block...will work it out as they go Europpe full of Atlantis peoples etc.. We are all GE some just are put toghter wrong ..but they still ae better then most et"s as far as I know apart from Palladiums hell they are hot.. and desirable etc...thanks for understanding time has changed forever.. light years have shifted spread this message our planet know as earth depends upon it ..P.S I get stuff very quickly...etc..always been that way .....reda on if you must..Dollars as we know it dead in the water....etc...be kind love dance music sound be free......and enjoy humanity for all it is ...But stop those evil bastards ruining the cosmos.Keep it up man your onto it stop ..all evil shit going on expose the truth debunkers media etc,... evil bastards fuck them... my whole towns gone government decontrol crazy town.. the mayor lyons has picture of Diania .. I went to school with him he sucked the.. and
d I wouldn't make a living out of invading privacy.. the royals guilty of slavery my case for sur Grand parents murdered and old folks brought to the land not quite right for picking until now it will be Geelong Queensland Adelaide geelong chemtrails ...Magigic mushroom alternatives under control etc old tech etc....fuck yup there plans think in light years every war is set up the ancients know it we have good and bad et as normal..kindness wins over evil..P.s girls from venus running scared will want to make out a lot.. live with a Palladium..etc.. she forced mr out to do this shit that I know ..LLoyd Pyke ..the answers are there we are better than all alien for we are a hybrids...Hoppe I don't freak you ..but I have many answers.. P.S I do not obsess on anything I'm generally on top op all quickly Chhers dude..fear is programmed etc..

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 6:38 pm » by Slith

Jobe;52784697 wrote: I do not obsess on anything

Huh?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm » by Phoenix rising

You couldn't shit in a better place :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 12:35 am » by RATRODROB

Jobe;52784697 wrote:birds have the answer......yes no doubt in my mind...heightened intelligence etc...the ...answer they follow Magnetic fields etc.. plus most probably hate those Axis of evil..london and Vatican ...p.s been good to talk..etc....China newest aliens on the block...will work it out as they go Europpe full of Atlantis peoples etc.. We are all GE some just are put toghter wrong ..but they still ae better then most et"s as far as I know apart from Palladiums hell they are hot.. and desirable etc...thanks for understanding time has changed forever.. light years have shifted spread this message our planet know as earth depends upon it ..P.S I get stuff very quickly...etc..always been that way .....reda on if you must..Dollars as we know it dead in the water....etc...be kind love dance music sound be free......and enjoy humanity for all it is ...But stop those evil bastards ruining the cosmos.Keep it up man your onto it stop ..all evil shit going on expose the truth debunkers media etc,... evil bastards fuck them... my whole towns gone government decontrol crazy town.. the mayor lyons has picture of Diania .. I went to school with him he sucked the.. and
d I wouldn't make a living out of invading privacy.. the royals guilty of slavery my case for sur Grand parents murdered and old folks brought to the land not quite right for picking until now it will be Geelong Queensland Adelaide geelong chemtrails ...Magigic mushroom alternatives under control etc old tech etc....fuck yup there plans think in light years every war is set up the ancients know it we have good and bad et as normal..kindness wins over evil..P.s girls from venus running scared will want to make out a lot.. live with a Palladium..etc.. she forced mr out to do this shit that I know ..LLoyd Pyke ..the answers are there we are better than all alien for we are a hybrids...Hoppe I don't freak you ..but I have many answers.. P.S I do not obsess on anything I'm generally on top op all quickly Chhers dude..fear is programmed etc..

Jobe, im thinkin you are a GEELONG bloke, the 52 in your user name confirms that. but I got no real idea what you just said pal, all too jumbled, take a breath and start again.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 am » by Phoenix rising

RATRODROB wrote:
Jobe;52784697 wrote:birds have the answer......yes no doubt in my mind...heightened intelligence etc...the ...answer they follow Magnetic fields etc.. plus most probably hate those Axis of evil..london and Vatican ...p.s been good to talk..etc....China newest aliens on the block...will work it out as they go Europpe full of Atlantis peoples etc.. We are all GE some just are put toghter wrong ..but they still ae better then most et"s as far as I know apart from Palladiums hell they are hot.. and desirable etc...thanks for understanding time has changed forever.. light years have shifted spread this message our planet know as earth depends upon it ..P.S I get stuff very quickly...etc..always been that way .....reda on if you must..Dollars as we know it dead in the water....etc...be kind love dance music sound be free......and enjoy humanity for all it is ...But stop those evil bastards ruining the cosmos.Keep it up man your onto it stop ..all evil shit going on expose the truth debunkers media etc,... evil bastards fuck them... my whole towns gone government decontrol crazy town.. the mayor lyons has picture of Diania .. I went to school with him he sucked the.. and

Jobe, im thinkin you are a GEELONG bloke, the 52 in your user name confirms that. but I got no real idea what you just said pal, all too jumbled, take a breath and start again.

RRR

phew that made me go all dizzy, was you drinking white lightning? :headscratch: :headscratch: :?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence