Angry Mob Attacks Ahmadinejad’s Motorcade

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm » by Savwafair2012

The political situation in Iran and the plight of its people is commonly kept away from the outside world by its repressive regime.

But new and extraordinary footage released today shows screaming protesters climbing on president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's car during an open-topped tour of the southern city of Bandar-Abbas.

A rare YouTube clip from the country first shows a furious elderly man shouting 'I'm a pensioner', while gesticulating at the controversial politician.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

Brave: In this extraordinary show of dissent a veiled woman climbs onto a moving car and confronts Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Anger: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is shown staring at the woman as she clambers on board

He then yells 'I'm hungry' and persistently bangs on the bonnet and windscreen while Ahmadinejad ignores his cries and waves to the rest of the crowd with a huge grin on his face.

As the vehicle, scattered with petals, makes slow progress the man's shouts are drowned out by supporters.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has long claimed there are no problems with lack of food in his country.

Screams: The pensioner, bottom left, shouts 'I'm hungry' as the car passes by him

Looking the other way: While the screaming old man shouts out of picture to his left, Ahmadinejad smiles and waves to the rest of the crowd

Silenced: The elderly protester is shown dragged away by security

But suddenly a veiled younger woman breaks from the crowd and dives onto the car.

Despite being dragged by the leg by security, she successfully clambers up and sits straight in front of the president and begins to lecture him.

And bizarrely, nodding at what she has to say, she climbs over him and joins his entourage behind him on the backseat.

But the fate of the older man is less certain, after jumping on the car he is fended off by security.

And then as the woman speaks to the president off the picture, a police officer is seen dragging him away from the scene.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 pm » by Will69ease

It could be a bunch of enthusiastic supporters. The woman at the end didn't pose a threat, in fact hitched a ride!
Besides, there will always be protesters no matter who is in charge.