Animal Pathology Field Unit UFO footage

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 6:31 am » by Temps13

Radnorshire forest U.K.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

DEUEM,this footage has beams coming from the ufos but they dont show up at all on this video really..maybe the signature of the beam would be visible to your technique?
This is the only clip I could find but they have other footage of sheep being lasered by ufos on Dartmoor,they allegedly showed at last years CUFORG conference.Anyone interested could try contacting either Dave Gillingham(CUFORG) or Phil Hoyle (APFU) about that.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostFri May 13, 2011 8:30 am » by Bannon

...OK... no reference points from what I can see or anyway to prove this is an unusual craft; just some distant lights shining off somewhere in the dark.

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm » by Temps13

Yes thats right..nothing very spectacular was it? Sorry about that..well here is a better one from Phil Hoyles ufo & investigation unit,taken by a member of the public.you can hear the sheep baa-ing & theres two ufos,both can be seen moving off,increasing in speed & as they do they begin to flash like an aircraft..this is from the ufo heavy region of Shropshire..(Shrewsbury I think).This was on Casebook today..its not a youtube video so I have just provided the link
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/shropshirevideo.html
its about 10 minutes so may be too boring for some people
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 3:00 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am » by Temps13

Great response there..I just wanted to say has anyone noticed the similarity in the formations of stratford on avon june 2007 and Crawley sussex on sept.15th 2012? these formations are exactly the same

just search on youtube if youre remotely interested under stratford on avon ufo formation june 2007 and then compare it to crawley sussex ufo formation sept 15th ufo formation..

or just go to my youtube channel irmensul13 and compare the 2 latest uploads

if not whatever im just giving a heads up to any intelligent researchers who may still hang out here..ie Deum etc
ps proven to be not lanterns by duration & manoeuvring ie leaving formation then rejoining
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 am » by Toxic32

Maybe they are just showing the star formation they come from?
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am » by Doogle

Temps13 wrote:Great response there..I just wanted to say has anyone noticed the similarity in the formations of stratford on avon june 2007 and Crawley sussex on sept.15th 2012? these formations are exactly the same

just search on youtube if youre remotely interested under stratford on avon ufo formation june 2007 and then compare it to crawley sussex ufo formation sept 15th ufo formation..

or just go to my youtube channel irmensul13 and compare the 2 latest uploads

if not whatever im just giving a heads up to any intelligent researchers who may still hang out here..ie Deum etc
ps proven to be not lanterns by duration & manoeuvring ie leaving formation then rejoining

Hi T

I find the APFU stuff fascinating. Any follow up on the horse cadaver that was taken to the Royal Vet college?
A bit vague I know, too tired to specify.