Animals acting differently to Man now..

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 am » by Stratafire

Anyone notice the increases in animal attacks on humans? .. I seems that the animals are losing the natural fear of mankind, and not shooting them for sport would answer it, as we still hunt..

Animals do have the propensity to sense regional shifts in the environments more then we do, lately, it seems to be in an upward spiral of shifting "parameters" in the food chain (fight or flight)..

We have not expanded that far into all the habitats (not yet anyway) so that would be less likely a cause..

Personally I think they sense something shifting we humans are too idiotic to listen to..

Any ideas?..

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 am » by The57ironman

i always go back to the growth in population ................and the growth in media being able to "watch" and report , more and faster....

just a thought!
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 am » by Stratafire

the57ironman wrote:i always go back to the growth in population ................and the growth in media being able to "watch" and report , more and faster....

just a thought!

I can agree the media is reposting more often.. but were I live (in the boonies), it is becoming an issue, bobcats are now poking their head where they do not belong, and we have not grown in size around here that much in population/business terms..

Rangers had to put down a cat recently because it was hunting human children (did not get any, but was on the prowl for the easy target).. caused me to think about it and research a little more about the situation across the country, and in other countries as well. there is definitely "something" changing in animal behaviors, mainly "instinctive" behaviors, not processing types (that domesticated animals show).. just cant put my finger on it yet..

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 am » by The57ironman

stratafire wrote:
the57ironman wrote:i always go back to the growth in population ................and the growth in media being able to "watch" and report , more and faster....

just a thought!

I can agree the media is reposting more often.. but were I live (in the boonies), it is becoming an issue, bobcats are now poking their head where they do not belong, and we have not grown in size around here that much in population/business terms..

Rangers had to put down a cat recently because it was hunting human children (did not get any, but was on the prowl for the easy target).. caused me to think about it and research a little more about the situation across the country, and in other countries as well. there is definitely "something" changing in animal behaviors, mainly "instinctive" behaviors, not processing types (that domesticated animals show).. just cant put my finger on it yet..
:alien51: it's those f'n chemtrails , i'm tellin' ya'.....

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 am » by Stratafire

the57ironman wrote: :alien51: it's those f'n chemtrails , i'm tellin' ya'.....

Aluminum barium exposure? ..hmmm that may actually be a portion of the problem the57ironman .. tell you what.. want to see what type of contaminates one can find? .. take a coffee filter, a mason jar with the lid, remove the sealing portion of the lid, place the coffee filter in its place, use "filtered water" in the jar, and place it in the outdoors for a few days in the sun, whenever the "chemical trails" as they tend to call them are overhead..

Might be surprised the amount of items collected in the jar and on the filter if you had it analyzed for comparison to normal background levels..

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 am » by The57ironman

stratafire wrote:
the57ironman wrote: :alien51: it's those f'n chemtrails , i'm tellin' ya'.....

Aluminum barium exposure? ..hmmm that may actually be a portion of the problem the57ironman .. tell you what.. want to see what type of contaminates one can find? .. take a coffee filter, a mason jar with the lid, remove the sealing portion of the lid, place the coffee filter in its place, use "filtered water" in the jar, and place it in the outdoors for a few days in the sun, whenever the "chemical trails" as they tend to call them are overhead..

Might be surprised the amount of items collected in the jar and on the filter if you had it analyzed for comparison to normal background levels..

i've been coming closer and closer to doing something like that.....
i just wouldn't trust getting it analysed.... :roll:

and what other outside influences are there to wild animals in the environment that you have?

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 am » by Stratafire

the57ironman wrote:i've been coming closer and closer to doing something like that.....
i just wouldn't trust getting it analyzed.... :roll:

and what other outside influences are there to wild animals in the environment that you have?

Well subsonic, and hypersonic can cause problems, increased emissions of the radio wave activities (wireless/cellular transceivers) decrease in atmospheric conditions.. the list becomes endless if one thinks about it too much..

But narrowing it down is the issue..

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 am » by The57ironman

stratafire wrote:
the57ironman wrote:i've been coming closer and closer to doing something like that.....
i just wouldn't trust getting it analyzed.... :roll:

Well subsonic, and hypersonic can cause problems, increased emissions of the radio wave activities (wireless/cellular transceivers) decrease in atmospheric conditions.. the list becomes endless if one thinks about it too much..

But narrowing it down is the issue..

i'd be curious about which have changed significantly over a span of years.......

you got more microwave towers in the area?
i wonder about whats going on in the weather modification theories .....they're saying they can influence human behavior ..... so..... :peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 am » by Newdawnrising

stratafire wrote:Anyone notice the increases in animal attacks on humans? .. I seems that the animals are losing the natural fear of mankind, and not shooting them for sport would answer it, as we still hunt..

Animals do have the propensity to sense regional shifts in the environments more then we do, lately, it seems to be in an upward spiral of shifting "parameters" in the food chain (fight or flight)..

We have not expanded that far into all the habitats (not yet anyway) so that would be less likely a cause..

Personally I think they sense something shifting we humans are too idiotic to listen to..

Any ideas?..

I believe it has to do with the culmination. However we have pushed our needs beyond encroachment in nature, so maybe they are just getting sick and tired of us. :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.