"Anomalies" are the norm not the exception

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:17 am » by jeremyjr

In many occasions these objects are named "anomalies", but after a while of active observation you realize that these objects are the norm not the exception, then it is clear to you that what is anomalous is our knowledge and conceptions of the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:40 am » by Toxic32

jeremyjr wrote:In many occasions these objects are named "anomalies", but after a while of active observation you realize that these objects are the norm not the exception, then it is clear to you that what is anomalous is our knowledge and conceptions of the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Like we said. Nobody gives a fuck! We do. I do and you do. So what! I know they are real you know they are real and a tiny minority in the world that can be bothered know they are real. You cant offer a free meal to somebody that has head phones on. If a UFO landed in the middle of New York. The only thing they would complain about is the traffic delay. How sad is that?
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 am » by jeremyjr

Toxic32 wrote:
jeremyjr wrote:In many occasions these objects are named "anomalies", but after a while of active observation you realize that these objects are the norm not the exception, then it is clear to you that what is anomalous is our knowledge and conceptions of the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Like we said. Nobody gives a fuck! We do. I do and you do. So what! I know they are real you know they are real and a tiny minority in the world that can be bothered know they are real. You cant offer a free meal to somebody that has head phones on. If a UFO landed in the middle of New York. The only thing they would complain about is the traffic delay. How sad is that?

Again you are too concerned with what other people think and accept, that is transparent to me, I am sharing these little findings because I know that there are some people out there that really want to know and maybe share a smart and constructive idea, this is for them. As I mentioned before, historically the majority have always been reactionary and resisting to change, even sheering when people were burned alive for having different ideas not long time ago, but that did not stop others to continue, that will not stop me.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am » by jeremyjr

And actually if you think about that, it is not surprising at all, there is plenty of evidence, direct and indirect that make that very plausible, just look at NASA videos, even in the very few instances when live streaming from the ISS have been allowed, it have been heavily edited and censored, but even with those conditions "anomalies" have been seen in NASA live footage, so imagine on uncensored footage that they may have, this "truth" have been hidden from us, it looks like the near space is teeming with these "life forms", there should be a very profound reason for this almost open censoring.

The only video in my YT channel that I have not recorded is by coincidence a short segment showing this almost open censoring, just listen to the audio of this footage:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 am » by Just a thought

Could someone explain to me how the object got in front of the dirt on the lens?

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 6:00 am » by jeremyjr

Just a thought wrote:Image
Could someone explain to me how the object got in front of the dirt on the lens?

Simple explanation: that "dirt" is not fully opaque, it is a translucent mark on the cutoff filter on top of the camera CCD. You really are looking at the wrong angle. That is a view from one of the cameras, that object was recorded by three cameras simultaneously, and you are looking at one detail not really looking to what is presented, but to see if you can find anything that can discredit what is presented, sorry for you that you are missing the more important thing. Some people act by self-reflection: trying to see in others what they see in themselves. Everything that is presented is authentic, you can have access to the raw footage and make a digital forensic analysis, what you will find will be exactly what I am saying.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 am » by Just a thought

Simple explanation: that "dirt" is not fully opaque, it is a translucent mark on the cutoff filter on top of the camera CCD. You really are looking at the wrong angle. That is a view from one of the cameras, that object was recorded by three cameras simultaneously, and you are looking at one detail not really looking to what is presented, but to see if you can find anything that can discredit what is presented, sorry for you that you are missing the more important thing. Some people act by self-reflection: trying to see in others what they see in themselves. Everything that is presented is authentic, you can have access to the raw footage and make a digital forensic analysis, what you will find will be exactly what I am saying.

Digital forensic analysis aren't necessary. Are you a member or owner of ufoflicks.com? When did you join or when did you start the site? And be truthful now because I've already done the investigation. Now you did say that "Raw video files will be available upon request here: http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/122113/" correct?
For those of you that might be wondering where I got what he said from, that's easy. Go full screen on his video, click on the i in the upper right hand corner and you'll find it near the bottom and go ahead and type it into your browser or just click on the link and see what you find. ufoflicks.com does exist. ref: http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/ also ref: http://ufoflicks.com/
Now as for jeremyir do you want me to continue with what my investigation found or would you like me to just drop it right here? Because I have all the info on ufoflicks.com. When it was started and when it was last updated.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 2:38 pm » by jeremyjr

Just a thought wrote:

Digital forensic analysis aren't necessary. Are you a member or owner of ufoflicks.com? When did you join or when did you start the site? And be truthful now because I've already done the investigation. Now you did say that "Raw video files will be available upon request here: http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/122113/" correct?
For those of you that might be wondering where I got what he said from, that's easy. Go full screen on his video, click on the i in the upper right hand corner and you'll find it near the bottom and go ahead and type it into your browser or just click on the link and see what you find. ufoflicks.com does exist. ref: http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/ also ref: http://ufoflicks.com/
Now as for jeremyir do you want me to continue with what my investigation found or would you like me to just drop it right here? Because I have all the info on ufoflicks.com. When it was started and when it was last updated.

So far what you have is innuendo, nothing that you have said actually "proof" anything, you are an amateur, and I stand by anything that I have said, and your "investigation", if you can call that an "investigation" was to read the video post description, I always provide the option to upload raw video files to a given location upon request, read that again: "upon request", if nobody request raw video files I did not upload the files because if you have a little knowledge about video files you will know that these files are BIG and it takes time to upload them, so if you want some raw video files on the given location just request them, again I am sorry for you you are looking at the wrong angle, but as I said above it is likely to be self-reflection.

Wannabe debunbers like you, always have a very limited imagination and as a rule are technically illiterates, now that your real intentions are in the open, you are fair game to me, you started this "attack" without really having nothing and you will continue to have nothing, I am going to debunk any "debunking" that you may try with a simple thing: the truth and that is what always I have posted. People like you never really get curious about the phenomenon that is presented or the tools used to get the footage, people like you think that all the other people are like them: self-reflection. Bring anything that you got, I hope that you are up to the challenge.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm » by jeremyjr

Just a thought wrote:

Since it looks like you may be interested on some of these raw video files, I am uploading the very first 15 minutes of video from the spotter/finder camera to that folder now(http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/122113/), if you really are going to look at these files, these are 5 files each one is 3 minutes long more or less, the video files are exactly 200 seconds long, that is a setting on the program iSpy(http://www.ispyconnect.com/) that I use for viewing and recording the video signals, having 200 seconds video files is a way to make them easier to move around otherwise they will be very big as anybody with a little experience can tell. Even when your intentions are not really to study this sighting I am providing these raw files to you, maybe other people will learn something from this, I now that you are close to any learning. These are just the raw files from the spotter camera, still I have raw files from each one of the aligned scopes, when you are done "analyzing" these files then if you want I can upload some of the scopes raw video files. Again, I hope that you are up to the challenge, you have to be consistent with your claims.