ANONYMOUS EXPOSES ABOVETOPSECRET

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:14 pm » by Slith

Cthulhu wrote:anyone get a call from "Homeland Security" ?

I did about 2 months ago.

never answered the phone tho.

:alien:

Ya I did. Told em I was a Canook, in French. They had no answer. Fkn opperatives

JK

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm » by Eldorado

Im just waiting for the day that someone whacks a spook on their property, and displays their photos online.....then everywhere they will start to believe more and more that people are paid to do this shit to free thinkers.....

I would hate to be the guy who does it thinking he's being robbed.......but at the same time that would solve a lot of conspiracy naysayers problems.....

Fact is yeah people get targeted... :top: :peep: :help:

...my old buddy Osha Shemkha was a computer brainiac in AZ.....he had his house wired up with camera's in case he got robbed or even raided......and then one day the FBI and other local police came in and tried to confiscate a ton of stuff......he had back ups and kept the files safe remotely.......he then got the local press involved, they dropped the charges....and gave his stuff back, because they blew every procedure on camera and were held accountable by the local news.....

he was a low level file sharing guy..........just had huge archives.........he was also a computer repair guy, so naturally he had more CPU stuff than most and they tried to peg him as a hacker/thief.....but the press was like WTF.......

and they bent down and kissed his ring.....

If you guys are getting nasty calls.......make sure you keep an exact log of the calls.......and keep a tape recorder, voice recorder by the phone so you can record everything they are saying.........

blows minds even harder and opens the door to investigation against them if you have the evidence too.........

otherwise we get played off as conspiracy nutjobs, saying......"Run, DHS is gonna get you!!!!"
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm » by Rkobilan

dlslith wrote:
Rkobilan wrote:I didn't bring any other websites here Dislith. With respect, I asked a simple question of the membership. Could this be happening here? Simple as that.

I do appreciate Your input and contributions to DiscloseTV too.

BTW where do you think everyone gets their information from Dislith? If you get all your information from only one site/source is it you that has the clear picture of what's going on, or is it just a one pointed way of not seeing the rest of what is going on around you?

We all come here to tear up the current news from around the world. A plethora of categories containing thoughts, comments, ideas, concepts, theories, perspectives etc. Alone that should, generate significant amounts of revenue if the right people had access to it and sold it.

I absolutely agree with what you say. Do I get my info from one site. Nada. Many do search ze web, including you and me. But would you wear a McDonalds uniform working at Wendy's?. I'm here to promote this site and our members. That's all I'm saying. No disrespect to you at all

I understand and thanks for that response Dislith. Kind Regards to you

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm » by Slith

Cool RK

Writer

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:49 pm » by Mike2k12

Nice to see you're passing my details on to profit, If I had known that I would'nt of bothered signing up.
With all the advertising at the start of you're video's you would think you already make a fair bit, or atleast enough to cover some cheap webhosting as 50% of the time the site loads slow as heck anyway.
Just a thought. Also dont the users do most the work by uploading video's to DTV, all the mods do is comment like others and ban a few people if there naughty, Maybe delete a few duplicate video's haha.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm » by The57ironman

Mike2k12 wrote:Nice to see you're passing my details on to profit, If I had known that I would'nt of bothered signing up.
With all the advertising at the start of you're video's you would think you already make a fair bit, or atleast enough to cover some cheap webhosting as 50% of the time the site loads slow as heck anyway.
Just a thought. Also dont the users do most the work by uploading video's to DTV, all the mods do is comment like others and ban a few people if there naughty, Maybe delete a few duplicate video's haha.

......yeah , that's all the mods do is comment and ban a few people if they're naughty... :mrcool:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm » by Slith

Mike2k12 wrote:Nice to see you're passing my details on to profit, If I had known that I would'nt of bothered signing up.

uhhuahuahua. Don't dis the Mods. We r smrt.

You have no idea what we do on here

Ignorance is bliss

You may be the most blissful person on here.

STFU. Prost! :hell:

Writer

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 pm » by Mike2k12

Has run many clan sites in the past and been a moderator on all of them, including setting them up and doing the graphics, so please dont say it's much more than that lol.
Unless you personally coded all the webpages from scratch.
For me with all the bogus videos the majority of the time that dont get removed shows Its nothing more than youtube with a forum most the time.

But I guess if you feel special being the MOD then crack on hehe.

Jokes aside* I will still visit to watch them lol.

Writer

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm » by Mike2k12

Dlslith* with over 13,000 post's it just shows you really need to get a life and get out the house more ;)
Just because we don't all choose to take part in the conversations on the forum everytime, don't mean we should not comment once in a while.

So for the record please STFU yourself ;)

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

its almost starting to sound like this thread was started by "above top secret"

:headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PreviousNext