Anonymous Hackers Vs. Mexican Drug Cartel

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am » by Freeyourmindnow

frutty wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

i am starting to like this guys :think:

I still can't decide whether these guys are genuine or COINTELPRO .

However in this video they show they were able to steal Stephen Hawkins' talking machine

:nails:

:alien51:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 am » by domdabears

Pretty cool stuff. I like it. Good for them.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Exciting...

For those who do not know what COINTELPRO is

http://www.albionmonitor.com/9905a/jbcointelpro.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:27 am » by domdabears

This will all be a good movie someday in the future.

I swear I've already seen this movie before though.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 am » by Freeyourmindnow

fatdogmendoza wrote:Exciting...

For those who do not know what COINTELPRO is

http://www.albionmonitor.com/9905a/jbcointelpro.html

yes very Exciting indeed, within 5 days we will see what happens :look:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am » by Freeyourmindnow

domdabears wrote:This will all be a good movie someday in the future.

I swear I've already seen this movie before though.

yep very good story indeed :look:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 am » by Shaggietrip

If it is true and they release names. How does that really hurt the cartel? It seems that it would just screw with their sheeple. Anonymous would have to hit their bank accounts and their network to do damage that may really hurt them. Eliminate the bank they use any credit cards , crash them electronically . Not just the cabbies, reporters, gov officials only. If they are going to do it then they better do it good. This may be a good exercise to see if they can do what they say. After all who will complain about taking down a drug cartel??? [Not including US gov. or Bush family :hmmm: ]

I just hope that Anonymous does not become like NASA. All hype.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am » by Freeyourmindnow

shaggietrip wrote:If it is true and they release names. How does that really hurt the cartel? It seems that it would just screw with their sheeple. Anonymous would have to hit their bank accounts and their network to do damage that may really hurt them. Eliminate the bank they use any credit cards , crash them electronically . Not just the cabbies, reporters, gov officials only. If they are going to do it then they better do it good. This may be a good exercise to see if they can do what they say. After all who will complain about taking down a drug cartel??? [Not including US gov. or Bush family :hmmm: ]

The Mexican Drug War is an ongoing armed conflict taking place among rival drug cartels who fight each other for regional control, If the other rival drug cartel get the names and addresses of zeta members :shooting: there will be blood and a lot of zeta members will be dead. :peep:

Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 am » by Flecktarn

good ,,,i admire them fighting the cartel with info and intel ,,in this day and age the computer is as deadly as the bullet ,,time to fight back
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:52 am » by Shaggietrip

freeyourmindnow wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:If it is true and they release names. How does that really hurt the cartel? It seems that it would just screw with their sheeple. Anonymous would have to hit their bank accounts and their network to do damage that may really hurt them. Eliminate the bank they use any credit cards , crash them electronically . Not just the cabbies, reporters, gov officials only. If they are going to do it then they better do it good. This may be a good exercise to see if they can do what they say. After all who will complain about taking down a drug cartel??? [Not including US gov. or Bush family :hmmm: ]

in Mexico there is a war between 2 gangs. If the other gang know the names and addresses of zeta members :shooting: there will be blood and a lot of zeta members will be dead. :peep:

I see. Smart! Pit them against them selfs, break down the groups , little chaos. The whole place will be a war zone. Hahaha. We will see.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext