Anonymous is planning a world wide ufo prank. ???

Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:14 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

The first thing I thought about was why Anonymous should do this, the UFO community is pretty close to Anonymous in a philosophical way so....

but it's a smart idea....make Anonymous look stupid to UFO believers and let's make UFO believers stupid to the world....

everything has been said...nice to see many constructive posts, thanx everybody..
there is no way to find out if this was posted by the"real " Anonymous or not...so frak it, I dont believe a word of it....

@Hesop: nice to see you around hoghunter, hope everything is going for the best for you and yours.
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:23 pm » by Hesop

zegtelzegtel wrote:The first thing I thought about was why Anonymous should do this, the UFO community is pretty close to Anonymous in a philosophical way so....

but it's a smart idea....make Anonymous look stupid to UFO believers and let's make UFO believers stupid to the world....

everything has been said...nice to see many constructive posts, thanx everybody..
there is no way to find out if this was posted by the"real " Anonymous or not...so frak it, I dont believe a word of it....

@Hesop: nice to see you around hoghunter, hope everything is going for the best for you and yours.

:flop: back at ya!

I actually believe they are largely non-believers, (yeah, we're cwazy folks).
Maybe they believe it would be interesting if the National Geographic "Aliens Attack" special, combined with the reports, might produce an Orson Wells effect.
Shitty thing to do to the volunteers that man the phones, but I'm sure they'll see through the BS.

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 10:00 am » by Intheknow

where are the lonegunman when you need them!
Ufo up in the sky ,we just don't see eye to eye,your heart beats to the rhytm of a different drum
Ufo up in the sky ,you're scaring the hell out of my family and I, i'd wish you just go back to where you came from.....

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 10:03 am » by Epicfailure

intheknow wrote:where are the lonegunman when you need them!

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostThu May 19, 2011 10:35 am » by Niksan88

If anonymous do that they will look nothing more than a sockpuppets of the pentagon

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 10:52 am » by Syst3merr0r

I just checked http://anonops.blogspot.com/, can't find anything of this supposed Operation UFO.

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 1:22 pm » by Mediasorcerer

its crap,anonymous is a data base of dissidents probably,ie,everyone is tagged now,a false data base,i mite add to that,anonymous is nwo.probably.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fokin confusions!!!!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous