Upload to Disclose.tv

Facebook
https://facebook.com/IlluminatiTV
Youtube
https://youtube.com/illuminatiMediaTV

Initiate

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 am » by Debunkerace

Anonymous my ass! :badair:
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 am » by Hackjames

"You're not gonna put up a gun...to us?"

He says that, honest. Watch it if you don't believe. It's the point I randomly skipped to after 20 seconds.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am » by Constabul

I really don't care for alex jones any more, he is just a guy making a dime off peeps.
But this shit reminds me of the bad guys off really bad cartoons that talked about their fiendish plans forever till the good guy got free, or backup arrived, and then they got their asses kicked.

Guess that is what happens when you have highschool kids and early college age kids running around after watching V for vendetta..

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am » by E6722maj

constabul wrote:reminds me of the bad guys off really bad cartoons that talked about their fiendish plans forever till the good guy got free.

totally :cheers:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am » by Evildweeb

I take it that this is an "anonymous" message to Alex Jones, and not a message from ANONYMOUS.

Two different things there, so be sure we're clear.

Second, whether someone likes or dislikes Alex Jones shouldn't be the point, but that whether or not what he purports is.

It will be interesting to watch the blowback from this, and I for one will be watching.

cheers.......

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Writer

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am » by Bobness

If this is a genuine Anonymous message then all I can say is that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !!! Either way, Anonymous stinks of CIA anyway :ohno:

Writer

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 am » by Bradl

Seems like an uninformed trolling 16yr old that has watched the Matrix series a few too many times.
Not worth acknowledging.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 am » by The57ironman

:lol: ......by AnonymousCIA... :lol:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am » by Ionsoul2

I am not the biggest fan of Alex and his rants sometimes just grate on me.
One I figured out what he is doing, and now understand the constant repetition he has.
He is focused on the goings on in the usa and the governments actions\ inactions vis avis the country.As, well, he also realizes that to reach the couch potatoes, they have to get awakened and the ploy of repetition as well as having solid guests helps.
If one is fighting against the tpb, from the internet, I see it is hard to reach the masses.
Msm is a killer of human logic, leading all to a path of apathy.
Everyone gets free info and the opportunity to share it with all who do no use computers.
He is only a messenger of a few that that dare to wake up the sheeple ,to help return all to the country that the USA was and meant something to this world.
As an announcer he is an employee and toes [most of the time] the program format.
Anonymus should not have to worry .It is not meant to take anyone's limelight.
If this blows over and it will one way or another, if alive, he maybe plugging free energy and foods or keeping people aware of where the most people need help.
I can at least accept that he is trying and has put service to others above service to self.Peace!