Anonymous Releases Identity Of Ferguson Officer

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 am » by *WillEase*

Officer's name is Bryan P. Willman...or so they say. :roll:

UPDATE: The Ferguson Police have responded to the now suspended account of Anonymous, claiming they had the wrong individual and warning the group to cease attempting to ID the officer who shot Micheal Brown.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/14/technol ... anonymous/

We will see tomorrow...
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 am » by *WillEase*

CNN is reporting tonight that the Ferguson Police Department is planning to release the name of the officer who shot 18-year-old Michael Brown last weekend.

This marks a change from just a few days ago, when the police were withholding the name of Brown’s shooter over concerns about his personal safety.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ferguson ... ael-brown/
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 am » by *WillEase*

After a bit of digging, this photo was discovered of an officer that works for the Saint Ann, Missouri Police Department that goes by the name Bryan Willman. St. Ann PD is just a 15 min. drive from where Brown was killed.

A Facebook page has been set up to support Willman...
https://www.facebook.com/WesupportBryanWillman/timeline

So what do you think – should Willman be nervous at this point?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 am » by RATRODROB

Hey Will man, hahaha................I think willman should be nervous, if only for the fact that when an angry mob finds out he wrongfully or rightfully was the one who killed this kid, then he should be worried.

we don't know what happened in this shooting, the cops say Brown tried to get or grab the officers weapon, but witnesses say brown was shot whilst his hands were above his head.

What ever happened, the way the police (fckn army) hit the streets armed to the teeth and in tank things was only ever goin to inflame the people standing around who were labelled early on as protesters and rioters.

Ah fck it, who gives a shit, who knows whats goin on, the law enforcement in the US will use any public disturbance big or small to test out their toys and tactics against the people, I recon its only time before we see more attacks on police from frustrated and on edge individuals, people so kcked off that they wont give a fck if they die themselves, so long as they taste what they feel is revenge.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am » by bones_drones

you reap what you sow willman.. unless it really wasn't you, then contine with your life. or atleast try. we should find out soon, exciting

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 am » by Toxic32

Justice is the water that quells the fire of revenge. When justice becomes just a word anarchy becomes inevitable until the balance has been reset. When the law only applies to one section of society then the law becomes a worthless list of rules exploited by the few to enslave the rest. A means of control, instead of an accepted balanced of fairness within which we are all can live our lives.

We have no idea what happened or why this man was shot. But at the end of the day he was unarmed and the need to shoot him needs a full explanation. To kill someone when your life is at risk is one thing, to fire a number of shots at someone who is sitting down in the back of your car is totally another thing. I thought the police carried tazers and pepper spray.

If the police close ranks to protect another officer they know has shot an unarmed man without good cause then it brings into focus just where you stand in the order of things.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:47 pm » by Nedroj

Maby the St Luis police is gonna say it was a black police officer that shot the kid. It would not be so surpricing ill think. :hmmm:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm » by Germanpils

here in europe you dont hear anything negative about the USA, for us, americas grass is soooo green.
the reality is its a third world country.

fkin mainstream media is so incredible here.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 pm » by Slith

bones_drones wrote:you reap what you sow willman.. unless it really wasn't you, then contine with your life. or atleast try. we should find out soon, exciting

I don't think the word exciting is one I would use

Next