Anonymous Threaten Drug Cartel

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm » by Thruster

Anonymous threaten mexican drug cartel - Release our man or else!

[youtube]G03RDQ321OU&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G03RDQ32 ... re=feedlik

Initiate

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:03 pm » by Glassjaw667

Dude it would be hilarious if Anonymous decided to dig into the cartel's asses and start hacking to expose their money-laundering operations, exposing their E-Mails that reveal their plans/routes, and released all their names to the Feds. I wouldn't ever want to piss off a large crowd of people who know how to get anything they need on you from the internet.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm » by Garciaface

I hope they release the info. The CIA, DEA, ATF, and ICE have fully destabilized the Mexican culture. These people are decapitating and dismembering people for fun, and discarding the bodies all over the streets of Mexico to be viewed by the public. America’s design for making a society turn to wreck and ruin can be seen in what is going on down there. The CIA has done this all over the world, and about ten years ago they set their sights on the people of Mexico. I hope Anonymous starts exposing CIA assets all over the world. Unless, of course, Anonymous is just another facet of the CIA; which is my opinion.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 pm » by Seroquelz

glassjaw667 wrote:Dude it would be hilarious if Anonymous decided to dig into the cartel's asses and start hacking to expose their money-laundering operations, exposing their E-Mails that reveal their plans/routes, and released all their names to the Feds. I wouldn't ever want to piss off a large crowd of people who know how to get anything they need on you from the internet.

Yes, yes and yes!!! If Anonymous brought down the Mexican drug cartel they'd sure make the DEA look like idiots. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:21 pm » by Fatbastard

glassjaw667 wrote:Dude it would be hilarious if Anonymous decided to dig into the cartel's asses and start hacking to expose their money-laundering operations, exposing their E-Mails that reveal their plans/routes, and released all their names to the Feds. I wouldn't ever want to piss off a large crowd of people who know how to get anything they need on you from the internet.

glassjaw667. That's what the story is about. >>> thruster. Good one. It's moving on faster. Against governments and drug cartels, CIA, MI5/6... The list goes on. Who holds the thumb over the 'internet off button,' them. Who wins...
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 pm » by Glassjaw667

fatbastard wrote:

glassjaw667. That's what the story is about. >>> thruster. Good one. It's moving on faster. Against governments and drug cartels, CIA, MI5/6... The list goes on. Who holds the thumb over the 'internet off button,' them. Who wins...

I know that's what the story is about, I was just saying how awesome it would be if they actually accomplished said goals.