Anonymous Works for the NWO

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 pm » by Vulcanic

Actions speak louder then words just remember that people!! look at Anonymous's action, how did taking down playstation network help us? how did taking on mastercard and visa help us? how did hacking the police station help us? all these hacks and who really sufferd from it , them or us?

what did they even hack?? our account information our passwords our credit card information?? how does that help us how is that taking on the nwo?? ITS NOT!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

this group was started by the people we are against and now is hidden in a hay stack of wannabe anonymous people because most of you people are followers not leaders trying to ride on someone else's coat tails instead of coming up with something yourself!!!!

common sense people, yes i am sorry to have to ask you to think but its required to see past your own nose lol...

now picture yourself in the government and you have a group of terrorists named anonymous attacking you, whats anonymous strength? Anonymity!!!! the only way to stop them is to remove our
Anonymity online, is that what you want??

they will hack something that really upsets us all, (problem) then the media will report it in such a way to say what are WE going to do about it (reaction) and then the government will come up with the (solution) , which there is only one solution remove Anonymity online....... over and over i see it happen and the only one to blame is yourself.......

we do not need hacks for help, how will hacking our credit cards help us in the long run anyway? there is no hack on the planet that can fix the mess we are all in, anonymous is just a wolf in a sheep suit.

so ask yourselfs this how much do you like being anonymous and how do you like your Anonymity online?? because the more you follow these guys the more chances you have to lose Anonymity....

we the people have to stop being scared and stand up for ourselfs and be ourselfs, let it be known the people want change not some hidden anonymous group, let it be said the people fought for freedom not some anonymous group, our forfathers would never ever hide behind a anonymous name they spoke loud and clear WE THE PEOPLE!!

its time to 1 star these fools, tell them we the people make changes not some hidden group hacking credit card numbers!! we don't need help from hidden groups or secret cults THAT IS WHAT GOT US IN THIS TROUBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

history repeats itself, these tactics are so old its not funny but its really scarey to me how many so called truthers praise anonymous, does truth ever come anonymous or does that just leave us more questions on the credit of the story?

fight for our Anonymity and reject anonymous and say loud and clear WE THE PEOPLE and be proud. a group called anonymous can be called a terrorist group but you can never call WE THE PEOPLE a terrorist group, look at the founders of USA do we remember them as terrorists or freedom fighters? just imagine if they went by the name anonymous lol ummmm yeah, are you smelling what i am cooking here people?

it's just common sense people you all got it now please use it don';t be fooled so easy, you make us all look bad..... its time for us all to fight the good fight no one can do it alone and it will not be done for you anonymously.........

keep in mind too, listen to these anonymous people talk , even with there fancy voice effects most don't even sound american but yet there so concerned with usa hacking usa corps usa government, do they even know our struggles or are they going by fake storys on the internet to fuel there hate for usa claiming to be our friends screaming were here to help you?? if they wanted to help they start in there own country seeing most usa truthers already know some of our troubles are coming from there lol... time to just wake up, the only one that is going to help us is us dont put your hope into hidden groups or cults or even government, we live in this hell they do not, no ones going to care but us......

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 pm » by Vulcanic

Also keep in mind most of these so called anonymous people don't know eachother!! its a group without a leader , any young kid can throw on a mask and make a video saying there anonymous and start hacking whatever they want, that is a very dangerous game there playing with our freedom with our Anonymity!!!!

but what can you expect when you make a group that hides behind ALL OF OUR Anonymity!!

and when things go very wrong who are you going to blame hold accountable? there anonymous remember? (problem) so what will you do about it? (reaction) and who will bring the (solution) ??

no matter what way you look at it there can only be 1 outcome to have a group known as anonymous........

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 7:52 pm » by Thebluecanary

I've been saying that from the beginning, Vulcanic. Because before "Anonymous" was recast as a new generation's outlaw hero, they mainly concerned themselves with trolling underage girls on 4chan and defacing the facebook pages of dead children. But it's an unpopular viewpoint, so expect the hate at any moment.

I said the same thing about Assange and Wikileaks. Something that gives the NWO an excuse to crack down hard on the internets...
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 pm » by Vulcanic

Thebluecanary wrote:I've been saying that from the beginning, Vulcanic. Because before "Anonymous" was recast as a new generation's outlaw hero, they mainly concerned themselves with trolling underage girls on 4chan and defacing the facebook pages of dead children. But it's an unpopular viewpoint, so expect the hate at any moment.

I said the same thing about Assange and Wikileaks. Something that gives the NWO an excuse to crack down hard on the internets...

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 pm » by Ontherock

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

well said,,,i think you are on to something here,,,,

its so that most people accept it all as truth,,,i think there is a very high probability these groups may have been started by the Usual Suspects,,,,this is population control 101,,,

the more you look at the "hacking" of some of these targeted corps,,web sites, etc,,the more you see that the consequences are actually hurting us,,,and it seems very contrived,,,and with intent to spur the people into actions that will only make it easier to have our freedoms taken away,,for ever,,
,cause believe me,,when they get the ball rolling on this nwo it will be too late to ever have the world we once new,,the world that we all see rapidly spiraiing to one end,,,,,a prison planet,,,with very small population,,,if you get my drift,,,,so ,,ya we should really be carefull, who is making these decisions,,and mainly ask "how will this help our cause and how may it also hinder it

gteat topic,,, :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:01 am » by TheDuck

Vulcanic wrote:Actions speak louder then words just remember that people!! look at Anonymous's action, how did taking down playstation network help us? how did taking on mastercard and visa help us? how did hacking the police station help us? all these hacks and who really sufferd from it , them or us?

what did they even hack?? our account information our passwords our credit card information?? how does that help us how is that taking on the nwo?? ITS NOT!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

They hacked the PSN network after Sony threatened the guy who spread how to jailbreak the PS3, yeah it pissed people off, but I understand the reasoning behind it, free information, you buy the console, it should be yours to disassemble if you so wish.

this group was started by the people we are against and now is hidden in a hay stack of wannabe anonymous people because most of you people are followers not leaders trying to ride on someone else's coat tails instead of coming up with something yourself!!!!

Where is the proof of this? It was started as a Joke, Anonymous is a meme, started on 4chan as a joke due to everyone posting under the name "Anonymous"

common sense people, yes i am sorry to have to ask you to think but its required to see past your own nose lol...

now picture yourself in the government and you have a group of terrorists named anonymous attacking you, whats anonymous strength? Anonymity!!!! the only way to stop them is to remove our
Anonymity online, is that what you want??

Terrorists, only as much as any Government.

they will hack something that really upsets us all, (problem) then the media will report it in such a way to say what are WE going to do about it (reaction) and then the government will come up with the (solution) , which there is only one solution remove Anonymity online....... over and over i see it happen and the only one to blame is yourself.......

You could make that argument, yes. They will attack our privacy either way, hell the NSA are working on quantum computing right now with ONLY that specific goal in mind...

we do not need hacks for help, how will hacking our credit cards help us in the long run anyway? there is no hack on the planet that can fix the mess we are all in, anonymous is just a wolf in a sheep suit.

There are good and bad anons, they are just people...

so ask yourselfs this how much do you like being anonymous and how do you like your Anonymity online?? because the more you follow these guys the more chances you have to lose Anonymity....

we the people have to stop being scared and stand up for ourselfs and be ourselfs, let it be known the people want change not some hidden anonymous group, let it be said the people fought for freedom not some anonymous group, our forfathers would never ever hide behind a anonymous name they spoke loud and clear WE THE PEOPLE!!

Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth?

its time to 1 star these fools, tell them we the people make changes not some hidden group hacking credit card numbers!! we don't need help from hidden groups or secret cults THAT IS WHAT GOT US IN THIS TROUBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

history repeats itself, these tactics are so old its not funny but its really scarey to me how many so called truthers praise anonymous, does truth ever come anonymous or does that just leave us more questions on the credit of the story?

fight for our Anonymity and reject anonymous and say loud and clear WE THE PEOPLE and be proud. a group called anonymous can be called a terrorist group but you can never call WE THE PEOPLE a terrorist group, look at the founders of USA do we remember them as terrorists or freedom fighters? just imagine if they went by the name anonymous lol ummmm yeah, are you smelling what i am cooking here people?

Anonymous is an idea, not a group per se.

it's just common sense people you all got it now please use it don';t be fooled so easy, you make us all look bad..... its time for us all to fight the good fight no one can do it alone and it will not be done for you anonymously.........

Not all Anons are anonymous, yeah, ironic.

keep in mind too, listen to these anonymous people talk , even with there fancy voice effects most don't even sound american but yet there so concerned with usa hacking usa corps usa government, do they even know our struggles or are they going by fake storys on the internet to fuel there hate for usa claiming to be our friends screaming were here to help you?? if they wanted to help they start in there own country seeing most usa truthers already know some of our troubles are coming from there lol... time to just wake up, the only one that is going to help us is us dont put your hope into hidden groups or cults or even government, we live in this hell they do not, no ones going to care but us......

I agree don't put faith in anyone or anything but yourself, now I've always respected you Vulc, I'm kinda just playing devils advocate here tbh and am by no means a spokesperson for Anonymous, some of there views may parallel mine, as well as most here to be fair... That is all.

I can back up every point I made with evidence, I just a "go against the grain" kinda guy and can't help but put forth my 2 cents when I feel the need, tis all.

Peace.

INB4 you is NWO :mrgreen:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:13 am » by TheDuck

I don't think you guys understand hacking or hackers to be perfectly honest.

Ever took something apart and made it into something else? Yes, well then you're a hacker.

Hacking is generally informative and curious, cracking is malicious.

Black hats = bad

White hats = ethical

Grey hats = somewhere in the middle

I have dabbled, mostly because I like to learn new things, I'm a curious guy, breaking into and taking over a website just by typing into the address bar is a very, I don't know, exploratory experience, maybe they should teach it in school, oh can't have that, people can't be trusted, may as well let them learn from less savory means...

"I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is
cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I
screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart ass...
Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...
Damn kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through
the phone line like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is
sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is
found.
"This is it... this is where I belong..."
I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to
them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...
Damn kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at
school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let slip
through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by sadists, or
ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-
ing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying
for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and
you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike."
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 am » by OtheklzeR

when you recall that the CIA elivated alkiita to a international terrrorist network by supplying arms like stingger missles when russia occupied afganistan .

it does make you think what is behind the guy faukes mask
and the imagry is EVOCATIVE of the jesuit plot to bomb king james the 1st
by the agenture guy fauks who wore a mask (ta da- i love the internet)

there are many players who benifit from kaos (max well smarticus)
its a typical school yard tactic that broke nancy kerrigans kneecap
it goes like this

"Whatever damage you can cause your compitition (come-pee titty aeon)
you profit from, so in contusion the hit in the head of your enemy is your benifactor.

which is a bunch of yougurt on everybodys head.

is it me or do i watch too much three stooges still??? :hugging:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:46 am » by Naranja

Thebluecanary wrote:I've been saying that from the beginning, Vulcanic. Because before "Anonymous" was recast as a new generation's outlaw hero, they mainly concerned themselves with trolling underage girls on 4chan and defacing the facebook pages of dead children. But it's an unpopular viewpoint, so expect the hate at any moment.

Yes, and the name "Anonymous" TOO awkward, everything that fits into a movie, they have created. Think about it, if you established a terror network, you wouldnt name it something because that would just be straight up gay. "look at us were the blazin flares "pew pew!"

Assange and wikileaks are definitely made up, you can add Snowden to that list too, if he even exist.. Oddly they had a ship by the same name :think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Snowden_(DE-246)

Writer

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 2:01 am » by Lakeview1

I noticed the kid at the end of the song threw up the "horns"! , (by the way, I hate that red type, nothing personal.)

Next