Another 911 Smoking Gun: Melted Cars at the WTC Blocks from

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am » by Snutz

Well, let's start with the dust. If the dust is blowing in a certain direction, which it did, then any obstacles in it's way would create some type of disruption to the airflow around the vehicle, which would explain why only parts of some vehicles were affected. Thermite creates INTENSE heat when it reacts with metal, which could cause explosions, causing vehicles to be thrown around. I'd imagine the heat would also be strong enough to cause windshields to melt. I highly, and I mean HIGHLY doubt that building debris intentionally fell on vehicles, some 4 or more CITY BLOCKS away! Have you ever been to NYC?? City blocks are HUGE!! I believe on average of 1 mile ..... there was hardly any debris at point zero, so this makes the debris thing a complete waste of time in my honest opinion. Also, I'd imagine that there would be some variation in the thermite levels in the dust, which would explain why some cars looked as tho they were only stripped of their paint. Less thermite = less heat = less dmg. One thing I'm not sure about. If there is a sudden difference in temperature, say 80 degrees inside a closed car, and 3000+ degrees suddenly outside the car, would that cause the windows and grills to blow out?

jetxvii

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 am » by jetxvii

snutz wrote:Well, let's start with the dust. If the dust is blowing in a certain direction, which it did, then any obstacles in it's way would create some type of disruption to the airflow around the vehicle, which would explain why only parts of some vehicles were affected. Thermite creates INTENSE heat when it reacts with metal, which could cause explosions, causing vehicles to be thrown around. I'd imagine the heat would also be strong enough to cause windshields to melt. I highly, and I mean HIGHLY doubt that building debris intentionally fell on vehicles, some 4 or more CITY BLOCKS away! Have you ever been to NYC?? City blocks are HUGE!! I believe on average of 1 mile ..... there was hardly any debris at point zero, so this makes the debris thing a complete waste of time in my honest opinion. Also, I'd imagine that there would be some variation in the thermite levels in the dust, which would explain why some cars looked as tho they were only stripped of their paint. Less thermite = less heat = less dmg. One thing I'm not sure about. If there is a sudden difference in temperature, say 80 degrees inside a closed car, and 3000+ degrees suddenly outside the car, would that cause the windows and grills to blow out?

wow man I just looked at that link and they are certainly melted. if you look at the van in the picture it looks like its made out of wax.. and that is true about the sudden temperature change... good eye mate.

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 9:41 am » by Hesop

Hey Snutz,
Just a point here...
I highly, and I mean HIGHLY doubt that building debris intentionally fell on vehicles, some 4 or more CITY BLOCKS away!

and my comment about the original post. My intentions were, pointing out that article in the OP was very misleading, based on assumption. We don't know where the vehicles were when they were damaged. Or even when they were taken. To me it was quite evident, and had the appearance, that someone found the pictures on the net, and invented their own stories around them.
An interview segment from the provided associated link......
J.D. Hopfer (?): The cars that were right down there, ...it was just unbelievable. They were twisted and melted into nothing. The build... the debris is just unbelievable. And then you can see fire trucks and police vehicles that were down there early, that um, all their windows, their windshields, are completely blown out -- from, ...it must have been from when debris dropped.

I've made thermite myself. Placed on metal and ignited it acts like acid. eating the metal away like a cutting torch. It's really easy to make, but hard to ignite, though gunpowder helps. There is no doubt that the vehicles were impacted.
I don't doubt a 911 conspiracy, just the story quoted as from Mercury Lobar, with no corresponding link provided.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 am » by Pindz

The Star Wars Beam Weapons !!

IT MAKES SENSE ! GREAT POST KANAETA !

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm » by Lowsix

pindz wrote:The Star Wars Beam Weapons !!

IT MAKES SENSE ! GREAT POST KANAETA !

DEFINATELY BEAMS!
STAR WARS SPACE BEAMS!

SQUAWWWWK!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 pm » by -Marduk-

New Ground Zero Photos from FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld

http://www.911blogger.com/node/20835

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm » by Ktm640

I go with the thermite reason. Perfectly planned and executed, then the story of blame fed to the masses whom ate up the explaination and responded as predicted.

Previous