Another Alien Invasion Movie

Writer

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 am » by sevenflowers

Alien movies seems to be the theme for this year!!! Avengers, Battleship, MIB3, Prometheus, The Watch, and some others I'm sure I am missing. But seriously how many movies can we have based on aliens!?
http://www.xtmmo.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

[quote="sevenflowers" But seriously how many movies can we have based on aliens!?[/quote]

Loads, it can be an interesting subject when done properly...Its a genre.... :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 pm » by -Marduk-

Jean-Claude Van Damme in an "Alien Invasion Movie"!

SOLD.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 pm » by Aragajag

sevenflowers wrote:Alien movies seems to be the theme for this year!!! Avengers, Battleship, MIB3, Prometheus, The Watch, and some others I'm sure I am missing. But seriously how many movies can we have based on aliens!?

Go to a book shop and have a look in the sc fi section, then what you see is only the ones that are current and sell well in that area, times that by all the books of the past and future and you will see that it is a lot that could be put to film.

MORE OF IT I DEMAND IT NOW. Especially the real wacky way out ones.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous